Share your experiences with Gypsies

Share your experiences with Gypsies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTGINljmg4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBvpWbmdkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nxDYyDnl_f0
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahhahahahahaha romanians xd

the fucks ought to get exterminated

they stole my wallet

they stole our german shepherd living in our garden when i was 9, i grew up with him. i'd enjoy watching them getting burned alive

They once tried to steal our rough collie but she fucked his hand up when he tried to grab her. He ran away but was bleeding.

They spat on me.
They speak with a stupid peasant accent.
They are stupid,loud and also smell.
They can barely talk sometimes,they can't get their thoughts out.(Not that these thoughts are worth to hear)
Ugly brown manlets,who seek pride in poverty.
Dress horribly.
Women are loud whores who swear.

2/10,would exterminate

They're all subhuman scum, thieves, beggars and whores. We should find a final solution for them

This picture is fucking hell man what can we do against infestation this big?

Sorry dont know any. We had aome but the are all in Sweden and Spain

deport them to romania because they take our jobs for minimum wage...

ours was really friendly towards everyone, he never had problems with strangers, but sadly he didn't know gypsy fucks. cam recordings showed that they feed him, played with him for an hour and took him to their car when we are at holiday. ofc our police didn't even care. can only hope they sold him to someone who treated him well.

one romanian when i was kid ,hit me...fuck romania

They make good MCHammer rip offs

youtube.com/watch?v=oTGINljmg4Q

Romanians are not that bad

and their economy is booming right now

>""""our"""" """""""""""""""jobs""""""""""""""""""

Never met one desu.

>Romanians are not that bad
>and their economy is booming right now
tons of euro money but romania is bolivia tier

t. Gypsynescu

The romany are good people. Unfortunately Europeans are basically rednecks and can't treat people with common respect

In Islam we are encouraged to care for guests more than we do our own children. What happened to the hospitality of your greek forefathers? Have you never read The Odyssey?

plebs

Finnish gypsies are worse than the normal type.

Grew up in Portugal being told to stay away from them because they steal children. There was one in my school there that stole my toys and hit my little brother.
Most just walk around residential areas trying to sell you shitty handkerchiefs. The only group of people I distrust by default.

HAHAHHAHA
HOW CAN POOLAND BE SO SHIT WITH

>this

me too in spain... they hit me and stole my money,eastern europe is a fucking shithole

Every time they make a wave, they get their teeth kicked in and go back to their ghettos.

On a personal level, there are some gypsies who are decent people and get educated and succeed

Do those fuckers eat dogs?

This was my teacher btw. He told us a story of when he went to Rome and tackled a gypsy lady that nicked his nonnas wallet after they gave her some money

no

Wot is a Gypsies?

I was walking through town and I handed some bus fare to a buddy of mine. All of a sudden, this cunting gypsy sticks her hand out for the change. Never did I ever let out a louder roar then I did there so I did.

I don't know how you guys can tolerate so many there, have the authorities tried to fix the problem?

Poo in loos that came to europe 1000years ago and subsisted on thievery,begging and whoring ever since.

Fucking hate them. They serve no purpose on this planet. Even mosquitoes are useful, they get eaten by other insects and birds, but gyppos don't even have that.

*in Spain I meant

They rented an apartment near me. They were really noisy, blatantly asked for money and they had conflicts with natives. Apparently Gypsies didn't survive the onslaught of angry men. And they disappeared.

Even if they work low end jobs like construction,they work so innefectively.
They have constant breaks

A synonym for Romanian. You know, like Rosbif for English or Spic for Mexican.

Yeah. Gyppos seem to only believe in s show of force.

Tracksuit top
Tie pin
>who the fuck dressed you this morning?

Not my own but my great uncle.

>at the pub
>some gypsies come in
>start making trouble
>one hits my great uncle over the head with a baseball bat
>he does not go down but gets up and fights the gypsies off with the rest of the pub
>he then goes to their caravan site with his shotgun and shoots a few of the caravans

I have no idea if anyone died or if they even reported it I hope he got a few tbqh famalams.

That is basically the uniform for Finnish gypsies

if WH40k was real the gyppos would have gotten the very first exterminatus orde

>Even if they work low end jobs like construction,they work so innefectively.
>They have constant breaks
you know lad

Over here they can't rob tie pins. Because they're not allowed in shops.

What do you mean?
>Go to work
>Walk next to construction,they are doing fuckikng nothing
>Come back from work
>Nothing changed,they still do nothing

What authorities do is to make campaign in favour of them making us believe they can integrate properly into society, Sweden tier advertisment video related, what do you think of this retarded idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBvpWbmdkQ

with spanish crisis , romanian gypsies are moving to UK ... i am very sorry ,lad

FUCKING HELL FINLAND WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

I feel sorry for you my Spanish friend.

Please no... I fucking hate them they don't tend to move into cities but I don't want them in my city.

I want to remind you all anyone posting COULD be a gypo... Damn travellers.

I work in a large store with a fairly big car park. Gyppos decided to park all their caravans at the far end and set up an encampment.
Their bastard children started going around touching people's cars? stealing wheels, trying open car doors. The store lost a lot of business because of these shits.
The police tried to make them move on but they just didn't listen.

A lot of workers stopped showing up to evening shifts because they'd get mugged when they walked past the gypsy encampment on the way to the staff car park.

They're cancer in human form.

That map is bullshit

Maybe you and your fellow workers should have made them move.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxDYyDnl_f0

Never forgettiie.

I don't believe that all black people are violent criminals and some can be decent, respectful members of society, based on personal experience. I don't believe that all Muslims are twisted religious fanatics, and some can genuinely be peaceful people, based on personal experience. I don't believe that all Indians are uncivilised street shitters, et cetera, et cetera, and you get the picture.

However, every negative stereotype about gypsies is fucking true. They really are the worst kind of human beings. Their upbringing teaches them that violence and theft are the only solution to anything. All they know is how to fight. They roam around the country causing problems for people. I've not had experiences with Roma gypsies, but the Irish cunts are full of attitude.

Do gypsies have any records / ties to the state, if you murder them?

fucking scum

Here in hungary they don't really move around,so they have connections to the state

Roma gyppos are the same kind of cancer

>6m

we used gypsies when someone is going to get hanged. it's to dishonor the traitor/criminal.

Are Roma people of Indian origin?

>buy alcohol in the evening
>walking towards home
>some gypsy fuck is smoking on the other side of the road
>sees me, crosses the road and stands in the middle of the pathway where I'm heading
>heatenings, dont want to start a fight and get stabbed by his cousins
>stare him in the eyes with my best school shooter look and walk towards him
>he decides to cross the road back to where he came from and act like he din plan nuffin, waiting for next victim to come
The worst thing about gypsies is you cant really fight them because they'll call their cousins and suddenly a car full of men will be there with knives. Luckily in my case the gypsy pussied out and didn't try any of his gypsy tricks on me.

northern india, I believe,
you tell me.

they set some camps in my city, move from one spot to another, they cut electric wire and water tap (usually in nickel) to sell in black market.
they are literally niggers of europe, they steal bikes, automobile parts, they break into houses while owners are not home, etc.

yes

>Europeans on American niggers
>you burgers are so racist
>Europeans on gypsies
>scum, cancer, exterminate them, thieves and muggers

classic Barham

>The police tried to make them move on but they just didn't listen.
Ahem.

>be me, 18 years old in Spain
>on a night out, drunk as fuck and high on ecstasy
>walk qt 3.14 home from club because gentleman
>it's a long walk, but we make it there and say farewell
>I now must go back home alone to my m8s apartment
>decide to take a shortcut through a spooky neighborhood
>walk down a long back street with no lights
>see three guys on a moped drive by further ahead
>think nothing of it
>skip a minute
>same moped sound behinds me, it parks behinds me
>one dude walks up and hits me in the side of my head, I stumble a bit
>all three of them jump me, beat the shit out of me then kick me while I'm down
>cant defend myself because wasted as fuck
>they take literally everything, my belt and socks and shit
>said in broken Spanish "We are nice guys, so we let you keep your bus card and keys"
>I laid there in the rain with nothing but my pants and underwear
>try to walk back but it hurts like hell
>make it to some house where some people help me

They got busted though. Three fucking gypsies that previously had been in trouble with the Spanish police.

>brown thieves and beggars with poor hygiene
Jeez i wonder.

beat up one gypsy years ago when he was trying to start shit, had no experience with them since

Oh jesus Christ, I work as a security guard and I'm racist and proud toward gypsies.

I'm pretty sure gypsies don't exist here because we just shot them all over time or something. Also our police aren't pussies and you would absolutely never be able to get away with that shit here.

Indian diaspora are usually the most assimilating one. They rarely cause any trouble and have jobs and pay taxes.
Why can't these guys, who've been in Europe for centuries, become useful members of society?

They tried to steal my Dad's best friend's wallet several times while we were in Europe.

Yes

Isn't their culture centered around being poor and stealing though? That just sounds shit to begin with

Ofc where else could they come from looking like how they do, they just got kicked out by some dickbag a long ass time ago and thet kept running west for centuries, getting kicked out until they ended up where they are now.

>Indian diaspora are usually the most assimilating one. They rarely cause any trouble and have jobs and pay taxes.

Source that isn't a bullshit infographic? Indians have the lowest interracial marriage rate in America.

>Why can't these guys, who've been in Europe for centuries, become useful members of society?

Because most Indian immigrants to the West are the best of Indian society, while Gypsies are your average Indian.

Forsen? lmao

they were fucking expelled from India
you can't expect them to not be subhumans

t. Spainard

>they were fucking expelled from India
How bad do you have to fuck up...

Someone called me?

I believe I have never had any problem with them despite living in gypsyland
the ones from Romania are absolute trash subhumans
the spanish gypsies (gypsies that emigrated here centuries ago) are not that bad and have even contributed to our language and culture, although a big part of them are still fucking subhumans

IIRC do nothing but playing music and steal

>source
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Saw many of them
Literaly can't distinguish them from average Russian

yep, it's in their culture,
they refuse to take their kids to school

(macedonien gypsies are not that bad though)

Stay jelly

they came to the balkans during the 12-14th centuries during the ottoman empire and then spread to other parts of Europe

>2008 Paris
>on the shitty metro that smells like piss
>train is fucking stuffed to the point I'm literally getting a facefull of a woman's boobs
>she doesn't seem to care
>train starts moving
>someone bumps my mom
>mom got her purse stolen
>dad gets hit by a rod or something
>dad tries to turn around, but literally elbows a Parisian, and then sees the gypsy kid
>not willing to hit the kid
>two kids escape with my mom's purse

Oh and Parisians ....
>finally escape the piss metro
>mom is crying
>dad has a cut on his head
>ask for a policeman
>no one fucking knows english
>I use my french to ask for help, but the fucking Parisians won't help
>finally we get to a high-end jewlery store where a rich Parisian clerk helps us call the police
>the police barely can speak english, but "supposedly" file a report
>3 months later turns out filing the report cost €60

Fuck Paris

also I believe they are like the niggers in USA,
they praise the poor and stealing culture wihout living within the law and the society and considering the ones who want to progress in life as traitors
and the most racist people I have seen

Are you actually saying that Indian Americans are representative of Indians?

Uhh aren't they browner?

these were the shittiest indians of all and there must have been a reason that you kicked them out.
There must have been a reason the pashtuns did not let them settle.
There mst have been a reason that the Iranians did not want them either.
Neither the turks.
The romanians decided to just use them as servs but now regret it bitterly-just as the rest of europe.

Yes, russians are browner