Noctua invented their own polymer plastic so that over time it doesn't bend and hit the corners of the inside

>Noctua invented their own polymer plastic so that over time it doesn't bend and hit the corners of the inside.

Wtf how can fans be this innovative?

youtube.com/watch?v=hcXg9xDze5U

Lol it,s nintendium xD
shitposting aside though I hate it when companies do this kind of shit.

They're making the best fans out there even better and you're just whining.
Go buy your usual $5 fans and eat a cheap dick when they start to rattle.

>fan
>technology
kek

bro your reading comprehension is terrible

>Shills who can't read shill themselves
Neat

>I hate it when companies do this kind of shit

Yeah, innovation and improvement is fucking awful. That's why I love Intel so much - they sell me the same product over and over again, and I clap because it's familiar.

You kid but this is exactly what Noctua is doing.

Touting marginal improvements as big innovations and relying heavily on brand recognition and marketing for sales.

$5 Arctic F12 fans running for 28000+ hours no problemo. Not sure if poo can compete.

>nintendium
chortled

No, fuck you Logan.

did you even watch the video?

The new fan also does away with air-flow and static pressure fans.

The new fan is better at both.

>It's exactly the same as it always was
>some bullshit marketing applied
>IT THE BEST FAN EVER

I bought Noctua because I couldn't find any 200mm fans with PWM.

Expecting it tomorrow.

This.

Their fans are GF reinforced?
That's cool.

I'd buy them for my gear if it was an option. No brainer really unless they're 5x the cost then no.

>its the same shitty bakelite crap used in AKM's

The stuff that lasts 50 year on a fucking gun, yeah it's surely crap.

this is actually really important to me. my CPU cooler fan got bent it makes the most awful noise at random moments

its hella quiet bro, im happy with mine. marginal improvements are what got us from pentium 3 to i5, or model t to mustang.

>current year
>still no LEDs
they are a dying breed desu

pretty sure noctua isn't the only company who has it's own "technology" about this

Those are the ones I buy for my private customers
Dirt cheap and never start making noise before the warranty is up

I had an impeller reach the shroud around it on a GPU cooler once. Got stuck and the machine started crashing because of GPU temps.

This would pretty cool if it comes with a usb converter. 80mm 5v powered by a power bank. Standing by for summer power outages.

It IS innovative, you don't want fans to melt and warp when cooling your FX9590 with a northbridge heatsink

>MUH LEDS
When will the god damned RGB meme stop? All LEDs do are pull in the retards because of "oooh shiny!"

that's some undetectable shilling
real smooth bro
go get your 3 rupees

Brown fans are the best. They match with my sennheiser hd 598 cans and 2006 Cadillac interior.

never. led's have always been popular since the late 90's, early 2000's when people started to go orgasmic over solid, translucent led fans.

598's hold a special place in my heart

Never experienced or heard of that problem.
Are their fans spinning at 100k RPM or something?

Good, in depth interview on a technical subject.
While this should be the expected level of professionalism, it is rather rare to see in "tech journalism".
All fields have engineers and scientist who work on improving the products, "tech journalism" is supposed to put a spotlight on this, but they rarely do.

I have Noctua's 3000 RPM fans, never run them at that speed, but they do spin up to full when the machine is first powered on. Sounds worse than a lot of the servers where I work.

I did accidentally drop a case part into one going full speed when I was first assembling this build. It disintegrated like a poorly designed rocket in Kerbal Space Program.

Yes. Fans are very important.

besed noctua

BROWN LEDS WHEN

>noctua
>best fans out there

who is sunon? who is delta? who is NMB? get your newegg gamershit outta here

>4 years to (steal) """""design""""" gentle typhoon clones

mmmmm...

>orange
nice try