Why are gpu prices all going up?

Why are gpu prices all going up?

Is cryptocurrency worth mining again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicehash.com/?p=calc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but not for long

It's all speculation.

You know there is a board called /biz/ that deals entirely with your question and the economy behind mining and transactions considering electricity.

See! You learn something new every day. (And probably forget twice as much.)

>no hard cap
its like dogecoin but with a PR dept

No it's no longer worth it, should have bought a gpu 2 years ago. It's very unlikely ETH will have the same run up in prices that it had the previous 2 years. All these suckers are going to spend money on inflated gpu prices and mine coins that will at best increase by 30% but most likely will do down by 50%.

Mining is for chumps. If you have actual money it makes more sense to just invest, rather than running your GPU at max, praying for a hit on the RNG to get "muh free money", which at best will be like 2 or 3 coins netting you a grand total of like 50 dollars.

Look up the actual hashrates, you're talking 3-4 dollars a day on a 1080 running 24 hours.

jesus christ FUCK OFF TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD

FACK U

>sold my ancient reference r9 290 for $350 a week ago

hahahaha thanks Minercucks

t. retard

he is right
its $5 usd right now for 1080TI with cheap electricity

but we are still in bubble kek so I am expecting additional 5X decrease

Was he taking electricity into account though?

Because 3-4 dollars is what i hit on a 390. A 1080 would probably be 3-4x times more.

nicehash.com/?p=calc
you can check yourself

/biz/ know nothing about mining, they know about trading.

Same thing you told me back in 2016. Thank god I'm not listening to Sup Forums advice.

btw I'm not mining now, but trading. Sold two of my $120 470 for $590 each.

it will always be better to invest rather than mine

Fucking cryptoniggers making gpus more expensive then they already are.

Just wait for it to crash. Once that's done buy BTC and Ether, and maybe buy a used GPU because they'll likely be put up for cheap by former miners when cryptocurrency inevitably crashes.

This is from leaving my 1060 mining whenever I'm not at the computer. It's not a crazy amount but if you already have the hardware might as well cash in.