youtube.com/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36584107
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

korean pop

japanese pop

memes

Unironically just done a shit on KFC in a cubicle with no lock on the door
Had to hold the door closed the whole time and was quite scary when someone came in but a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do

Got a qt black gf lads

My secret? Just being myself and wearing my heart on my sleeve

paid all my friends £20 each to vote remain

Drive

i'm guessing the black one is you from london?

prefer indian pop myself

Give me a single reason why someone outside of England would vote to leave the EU
It goes from rule form Brussels to rule from London. Fuck off you cunts.

going to make myself a fried egg sandwich (with tomato ketchup heheheh)

>implying this is a bad thing

listening to omarion

>i will NEVER be tuvan

>It would fuck our economy in the bum while we sorted out trade deals and even then people would have less money
how so

I'll be voting Leave because I'm a poorly educated racist that thinks leaving the EU will somehow kick all the pakis out

No you aren't

What did he mean by this?

Ahhh yes, because I can always trust England to have our best interests in mind.

>he wasn't an emo

thinking back to my old scene days lads

crikey, glad I packed that in

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

Liar

>wealthy out of touch ill informed celebrity from America backs Remain

hmm yes this is very shocking news indeed, someone needs to get YouGov on the phone so we can assess the impact of this intervention

>BREXIT THREAT
>THREAT

Learn to read. The threat has already happened with this referendum, so adopting the Euro is definitely off the table even if we remain.

Also, you admit that the House of Lords is unelected, and yet you only criticise when it's the EU acting undemocratically? That's called hypocrisy.

funny to think that we're just apes and that in the background used to be our natural habitat not long ago

how much for the lot?

first ever gig I ever went to

youtube.com/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA

loved bullying you cretins at school

Fuck off then?
Oh wait, you either voted to stay with us or haven't even had the balls to make a vote

>we

>Ahhh yes, because I can always trust England to have our best interests in mind.
That's more likely than some twat from another euro country giving a fuck about i'm assuming Scotland

>11AM - 3PM: Prime time daytime /brit/, full of sophisticated banter and tasteful slags. Discussions include politics, philosophy, music, art, religion, and disecting the normie lifestyle with rapier wit and insight. JFs minimal, but are generally respectful and good contributors.

ahhh the best time of day

>those bands
>"""emo"""

FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

getting petted lads

wahey

I'm a brit currently living in Spain. Back in August

*invites you into my hut to throat sing to you and share goats milk*

>we're just apes

>The threat has already happened with this referendum, so adopting the Euro is definitely off the table even if we remain.
The threat has already happened, so if we remain now then we have literally no argument for not adopting the euro
>All EU members must now use the Euro
>But we don't want to
>Well you could've left but didn't so tough shit

>you only criticise when it's the EU acting undemocratically?
There is a difference between a group of British people voting on British law and a group of random foreign countries voting on British law. You probably can't accept that since you're willing to give away our sovereignty for the chance to study abroad, but I can so I'm voting leave

maisie

turboFOY

We literally are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

it's good but it's not tights

a true hero

this

hot

disgusting fat legs

With trade deals we have 2 options:

Norwegian model: access to free market, pay into EU budget, free movement of migrants, accept EU rules, basically what we have now but with no say on the rules.

WTO model: outside the EEA, don't have to contribute to EU budget, no free movement but have the EU outside tariff which means everything will cost more. We could claw back some of the money via our own tariffs but we risk losing business to those inside the EU, also takes a long time to set up these deals.

We'd be giving up our power of veto for no real gain. Plus if we had a WTO deal but traded with the EU wed still have to deal with their laws regarding services and goods to be able to sell those things legally

*ambles about /brit/ looking at the gimmicks and occasionally taking one off the rack to inspect closer*

*leaves without buying anything*

come back to kpg

you can still learn to throatsing.

>i believe in evolution. science is my god

*rawrs threateningly*

hello

iwant make the new thread please

bet you two feel like absolute mugs now

*tuts as you leave*

>dat pic

grim

It's no triple fried-egg chili chutney sandwich

You showed 'em lad

don't see why not, all you need is a van or two

hahahahaha hmm

Not hard to find a picture on Google mate I ain't stupid

>he is voting remain

sounds like a good deal to lose a portion of your economy rather than losing your entire country to 3rd worlders

Trade deals are a fallacy.
Why the fuck do trade deals need to be established in the world of the internet?
I buy something from someone in a different country, we agree on a price, a transaction occurs.
The EU says that they'll raise tariffs but the WTO prevents them from doing that.
What the fuck?

doxxed

id like to shoot cum at all of them

it is a fried egg sandwich with ketchup and nothing less

leave at once if you can't handle it

>The Regressive Left

Who are you quoting?

religion of peace

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36584107

business idea: /brit/ invades Sealand

>our power of veto

*finish off the bottle of whiskey*
*drowsily get up from my lounger*
*walk over to the wardrobe*
*get out the shoebox from the back of the top shelf*
*bring it back to the chair*
*start shifting through it*
*initially i start smiling, even laughing*
*get to the picture*
*the tears start to well up*
*drops the box*
*collapse into my hands*

don't speak to me

the mug who posted the wiki

Genuinely looking forward to Britain losing what little relevance it still has if it leaves the EU.

>flamenconigger BTFO into silence
Shame, he was good for baiting out shitty remainiac responses to genuinely show how leave is the only sane option

hmmmm

if i celebrated my 5th birthday in 2000, how old am i?

thought my twovan joke was good

old enough for kisses

i did not find you capitalising on my exposed emotions funny in the slightest LOL

Are these exclusively Irish babes or just white girls?

I had an Irish girl as a roommate once. Walked into the living room naked while she was passed out on the floor. Woke her up by kicking her and she still refused to look at my penis. Top tier moral babe I have to say.

might have another fried egg sandwich

>Nuclear country with 5th largest GDP in the world.
>not relevant

>walking past the bathroom
>mum's in there
>hear lots of loud plopping

What is /brit/'s stance on brexit ?

are you having it with mayonnaise lad?

leave

AMERIFRIEND SPEAKS THE TRUTH

rorke in 3.... 2...

remain