I WISH I WAS A MASTER RACE ITALIAN FROM THE NORTH OR CENTER. WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR...

I WISH I WAS A MASTER RACE ITALIAN FROM THE NORTH OR CENTER. WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR. WE'RE INFERIOR TO ITALIANS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THE MOORS DIRTIED OUR GENETICS. WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED PART OF THE MED MASTER RACE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helo is this spane i like spane

no son youre mongol i raped your mother

I want to marry Hotaru desu

Italians are spanish rapebabies.

How hard is it to be Italian? You already look the part, all you have to do next is to refrain from wearing heels and just slouch so you would appear smaller.

Tada a bonafide Italiano.

0/10 bait Claudio

She's not a slut

That's not hotaru though, that's a guy trying to be hotaru, which won't happen because they just don't have the breasts or hips or vag or legs or figure in general to be her.

>tfw you have full Italian ancestry on both sides but they still wouldn't accept me in their country

Sucks desu.

Fag. Stop corrupting my waifu into your degeneracies.

shhh no tears

it's alright

I still love you

>"spanish"
tbqh, no, you're thinking of Catalans
and even then they only massively went to Sardinia

I really need to fap to traps again.

nice try Armando desu

your waifu is a slut.

>full Italian ancestry
that's the only thing you need to be accepted

*terroni are spanish rapebabies, and you see the reuslts

Nah, culture is very important as well. I've already got that Italians are extremely anti-immigration and racist as fuck from browsing Sup Forums. I'm just another Brazilian with Italian heritage anyway. I'll fit better in Argentina or Chile maybe if I ever get out of this shithole.

Spain=/=Castille. Catalans are spanish too. And that isn't even Catalonia.

South Italy is the real Italy.

*Aragonians

>Italians are extremely anti-immigration and racist as fuck from browsing Sup Forums
user, Sup Forums is plenty of edgy children, to be accepted in Italy you need just to be an honest worker with an acceptable Italian it doesn't even need to be perfect

Still Africa tier

He said north or center. Nobody gives a fuck about terronia besides "muh heritage" Italo-Americans, but they're scum.

The center is, you nigger.

>indebted hellholes nowadays

>Catalans are spanish too
yeah no
>And that isn't even Catalonia.
it is, Aragon was just a confederation
*Aragonese
and no, the Aragonese did not settle Sardinia
Catalans were the main part of the population and the capital was Catalan too, the nation just carried the name of Aragon

Do you even know what spanish means?

according to a simple Google search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language
you could argue that their nationality is Spanish, but that would be the same as saying that Frisians are Dutch

...did you just try to tell an Italian about his culture?

You do know that Castilians participated in the Italian wars, don't you?

What are you trying to imply? Latin americans speak spanish but they're not spanish. "Spain" originally was the name of the whole iberian peninsula, and later of the iberian peninsula - Portugal. It never meant Castille, Catalonia was always part of the idea of Spain.

...and that's your argument for posting the map of Aragon?
...and your entire argument that the Italians are Spanish rape babies?

>France, the Holy Roman Empire, the states of Italy (notably the Republic of Venice, the Duchy of Milan, the Kingdom of Naples, the Papal States, the Republic of Florence, and the Duchy of Ferrara), England, Scotland, Spain, the Ottoman Empire, the Swiss, Saxony, and others

France was more involved, thus the Italians must be French rape babies by your logic

>Nah, culture is very important as well. I've already got that Italians are extremely anti-immigration and racist as fuck from browsing Sup Forums

That's Sup Forums, Italians don't care who immigrates to Italy, so long as the immigrant is an ethnic Italian. It's the non-Italians who get shat on.

You'd still be jobless Jose

You're talking to 2 different spaniards.

Or maybe I should correct myself: there's no "real Italy", only the Italian peninsula which also encompasses part of the north. Italy is a fake country created by the French. We still base most of our identity around the city-states. Culture and people are very different depending on the region. There's no real homogeneity here like in France where they successfully assimilated everyone into "French culture".

>"Spain" originally was the name of the whole iberian peninsula
not in English
>Catalonia was always part of the idea of Spain
it might be, but in the case of Castillian being called 'Spanish', it's really not fair to push on the idea of Catalans being 'Spanish' as well
the argument still applies

Don't be a self hating cuck, OP. This doesn't make you any different than the West and Northern Europeans who hate themselves.

It's the same in english.
It depends on the region whether we call it spanish or castillian. I'm from Valencia and we call the language castellano.
Our constitution calls it castellano, and says all the other languages (catalan, basque, galician...) are spanish as well.

Pic related.

All of I said is a fact. Napoleonic wars and the unification were the most tragic things that ever happened to us. Before we were united we were great contributors to European culture. And then we faded into irrelevance because of those events.

r italians white?

>It's the same in english.
not really
Hispania and Spain are not the same thing in English
>Our constitution calls it castellano, and says all the other languages (catalan, basque, galician...) are spanish as well.
yet again, not in English[most of the time]
you're mislabeling everything, we're not speaking Spanish

We're better.

that's the opposite you would have been irrelevant without the unification.

Hispania and Spain aren the same in spanish either, but both Spain/España come from the word Hispania. After the union of Castille and Aragon it was used to call the iberian peninsula minus Portugal.
What do you mean not in english, our constitution it's the same whether in english or spanish.
And also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Spain
>The languages of Spain (Spanish: lenguas de España), or Spanish languages (Spanish: lenguas españolas), are the languages spoken or once spoken in Spain.

>you would've been irrelevant without something that destroyed the economy of the city-states and forced millions of people to immigrate to North and South America

Italy was a great power after unification, don't let the memes confuse you otherwise. It only started to see problems because of the Great Depression, which were compounded by being on the losing side of WWII. By the Napoleonic wars, the city-states had already become irrelevant, as the discovery of the new world slowly shifted trade routes away from them, thereby depriving them of their wealth and international power.

are you even paying attention to what you said?
>(Spanish: lenguas españolas)

Yes...

What? The spanish languages (lenguas españolas) are castillian, catalan, basque, etc.

That's not true. From 1600-1800 we still achieved quite a bit. After that period it's like we magically turned into underachieving slavshits.

It says "Spanish"
In English, "Spanish" is the primary name for the Castillian language and no one uses "Castillian"
just goes to show that it would be broken to call the Catalans "Spanish"

"Spanish aren't white" meme strike again.

Yeah, yeah, you're moore, ha ha.

It's just getting old.

The funny thing is that Spaniards themselves started using the word "white" to differentiate Europeans from Amerindians

The city-states had their science and built up wealth, but they were already irrelevant by this point. Power came form controlling the silk and slave trades. The fall of Constantinople ended the former, and while constant war with the muslims provided a decent supply of the latter, they couldn't compete with the new Atlantic slave trade.

The relative decline of industry has more to do with the industrial revolution than anything else. Italy has little coal or steel, which were the most vital inputs of industrialization at the time. As a result, Italy was slower at industrializing, which put it economically behind its neighbors, in relative terms. Even then, Italy still is the number two country for industry, as much as the EU tries to destroy it.

Every nation also saw mass emigration during this time period. The only reason Italian emigration was so great is because Italy has historically had one of the highest birth rates in Europe, which when combined with slow industrialization left many people without work and thus a reason to emigrate.

But "Spain" has the same meaning as "España", so it would be correct to call catalans spanish as in "from Spain", not about the language.

B-but we arent White and European neither.

Why do you bother replying to someone who thinks that some pictures taken from a book mean something? Those maps don't consider Luigi Pirandello, one of the greatest authors of the Italian literature, winner of the Nobel prize, a significant figure

The city-states were still not irrelevant. Fuck yourself. They still contributed a lot to science, art, music, etc while this post-unified shithole country hasn't done anything worth noticing.

>ywn be italian
hold me

>he city-states were still not irrelevant

The Italian city-states in the 1700s were about as relevant and powerful as Canada is today.

>while this post-unified shithole country hasn't done anything worth noticing

nigga wat

don't mind italian poster, they like to post bullshit

I know. I'll bet my ass he's the Venetian independence faggot.

They were never very powerful, they were always at the mercy of other people. Doesn't mean they didn't contribute a lot to European history and culture.

>They were never very powerful

They were in the Renaissance, since their reliance on well-trained militia and vast amount of money let them take on the major powers in Europe. After their power faded, all that was left was research, but even that faltered over time without the massive wealth to further it.

>I already live in a poor man's Italy
>was ruled by north Italians but turned into Terra Terronia
Can't make this shit up

Do you know what happened during the Renaisance? The Italian wars, yeah, which resulted in a fucking Habsburg victory meaning they were at the mercy of Austria.

And subsequently became irrelevant, second-rate powers. You're not disproving my point here.

Before that they were governed by HRE. Holy shit nigger, you're stupid. "Power" wasn't the reason the Italian city-states were so great, it was the achievements related to philosophy, literature, poetry, science, painting, etc.

No and neither are u

I don't consider myself anywhere close to a Shitcilian subhuman.

What is the name of this artist?

pochi

Some of you t*rks are alright.

I WISH I WAS A MASTER RACE SPANISH FROM THE NORTH OR CENTER. WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR. WE'RE INFERIOR TO SPAIN IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THE MOORS DIRTIED OUR GENETICS. WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED PART OF THE MED MASTER RACE.

the Great depression barely touched us thanks to our primitive economy

Actually it didn't touch us thanks to our Duce who made our economy independent

Let's admit that the real reason this country is shit is because we have this garbage dragging us down. They were always niggers. Didn't even contribute with anything during the Renaissance and I can't recall any Roman Emperor that was born there.

True that

that was after the 1929 crisis

>Catalans were the main part of the population and the capital was Catalan too, the nation just carried the name of Aragon

This, I'm astounded that a Serbian knows more about the Crown of Aragon than most Spanish, most of whom try to "revisionate it" with the idea to stop Catalan nationalism, some even pretend that the catalans were "repressed" by the Aragonese, such a stupid idea.

Anybody from the Aragon Crown was called Catalan by then. The very origin of the Crown of Aragon was the marriage between a catalan count (Ramon Berenguer IV) and an Aragonese girl (Petronila), thus the Count of Barcelona and the Kingdom of Aragon formed the CROWN of Aragon, the name of Aragon prevailed because it was a kingdom, and thus had nobiliary priority. The Catalans were powerful, more powerful than the Aragonese Kingdom, they had more manpower and a powerful fleet while Aragon was landlocked, but they didn't had a king as they got their independence from France, they never elected a king, just a Princeps (primus inter pares). Most of the main population of the Crown of Aragon was ethnically Catalan, the major city was Barcelona (at the beginning) and centuries later Valencia (which was colonized by Catalans). Majorca, also colonized by Catalans, even the city of Alguer was colonized by Catalans. The Kings of the CROWN of Aragon spoke catalan, like James the Conqueror who wrote the Llibre dels feits entirely in catalan and not in "aragonese". The Crown of Aragon was truly more Catalan than Aragonese, despite the name. Even the famous Almogavars that defeated the Seljuk Turks in Anatolia, who were then betrayed by the Byzantines but they defeated them against all odds and were on a vengeful rampage (catalan revenge) and conquered Athens and other regions of Greece, were called CATALANS, the very name of the mercenary company was called Magna Societas CATALANORUM. But today Spaniards want to deny this!

Thanks for being a cultured person, Serbro, it really made my day.

t. Jorge

Indeed sardinian have really uncommon (for other italians) surnames resembling spanish one, ending in s

Is it true?

>Angloshit

It's not, ignore him

VENEZUELANO DE MERDA!

LONGA VIDA A PORTUGALIA !