I just realized the reason they make iPhone more expensive is so niggers...

I just realized the reason they make iPhone more expensive is so niggers, kikes and pakis dont use it to ruin their image. Truly a product for rich white homosexuals.

meanwhile linux is free for any pajeet to enjoy

pajeets aren't intelligent enough for linux

>All those buzzwords
>>>/redd!t/

they are too stupid to use it, though.

gnu plus linux is truly a product for high intellect, high iq white men

Except every nigger I see owns one
Not only are they a status symbol because niggers are extremely materialistic, they're too stupid to use anything else

>le "linux is hard to use" meme
learning a couple terminal commands and basic networking doesnt make you smart. anyone can do what you do

>app store is great
>little to no viruses
>easily the best looking smartphone
>dont look like a peasant or drug dealer with one
>people that own apple devices get laid more often

those that argue that their android device is superior can shut the fuck up. nobody cares about you "hurr interchangeable battery" or "hurr muh customisation"

>nobody cares about you "hurr interchangeable battery" or "hurr muh customisation"
except people did when Nokia was still king
strange...

as a 4S/S3 owner, I have to say
despite the shot battery the 4S is still the better phone

>except people did when Nokia was still king
and how long ago was that? Nokia had already faded into obscurity by at least 2010.

Even Snapchat is shitting on Iphone. Face it they're overpriced status symbols that have lost their meaning

yeah I know it just got me thinking

All the black people i see use Galaxy Notes or budget smartphones. I rarely see anyone in my area let alone black people who actually use iPhones, except for people from the suburban predominantly white community near me.

Also why is Sup Forums such a damn racist board?

>white homosexuals
Android is literally by gays for gays. Stay mad.

>be me
>only had experience with iOS because it just werks
>buy every other iPhone since the 4
>use the 7+ for 4 months
>decide to test the android waters
>buy s7 edge last week
>haven't touched the iPhone since

It's so much better senpai.

Notice something?

>reason they make iPhone more expensive is so niggers, kikes and pakis dont use it
So why they all seem to fucking use it to the point where negroes are in every apple commercial since 2006?

Fucking kek

S8 is sexy desu

You're wrong. Black people flip their foodstamps for $ to buy iPhones and Jordans.

Yeah it is but I wasn't willing to drop the extra money on it seeing as the s7 edge is still a great phone.

Yet why do I always see ghetto niggers with the new iPhones? Why do I personally know niggers that have trouble paying their rent but always seem to have a new iPhone?

It's a shit phone, get over it.

Well the vast majority of minorities I know use flagship Samsung phones or I phones.

S8 is wonderful
The os is really sexy

>t. Samshills

I have a s8

This is true. Notice that all the hate comes from poor and autistic fatass neckbeards, and also minorities. That is Android's platform. A multi-cultural third-world userbase of poor people and fat smelly nerds that no one wants to associate with.

Apple is smart to put these phones out of their reach. The rich need products to differentiate themselves from the common rabble. A patrician can't be using the same phone as a plebeian, right?

Or at least, that's what iPhone users are thinking, probably.

They could, but don't.
I think willingness to act is something that warrants being factored.

A black guy at my university literally gave a presentation about why Android is better. Lots of black people in the audience going "mhmm" and nodding their heads in approval. Android is the flagship platform for blacks. It is a champion of justice and equality and provides affordable phones to minorities who can't afford an iPhone. Android is truly wonderful :^)

I want an S8
despite my manlet (maybe) hands the size is quite right

Jews are smart enough to don't use this shit. It's for goyim.

list of companies that make well-designed phones that don't cuck to the FBI
>apple
list of exploits found in ios that weren't found by jailbreakers and then used by the us gov
>none
List of companies that continually try to stamp out this problem
>apple

So you prefer paying a company, that also dictates your use of the product *you now own*

I guess some dudes just like being tied up and fucked in the ass.

s8 is like 450+ to repair that meme screen when you break it, also the most fragile phone ever released

Apple users aren't intelligent. They only capable to use simplified things.

Funny I was the opposite. Started with the first Android phone ever the G1. Now I have a iphone 6s plus and it works so much better.

>also the most fragile phone ever released
sure looks the part
shame really
looks like sex

can i haz that iphone familiyman? i really want it i sent you my samson galaxy or whatever the fuck it is called :^)

wtf are those niggreses talking about?

On iphones, they have their own messaging protocol that makes your texts blue if you are texting from an apple product. If you are using anything else, your texts will show up on an iphone as green. Blacks are usually born with an instinct that makes them seem elitest if they are texting with a blue colour, and wants to make sure that they are not texting anyone with an "inferior" green colour.,

What the fuck are you talking about? Everyone has an iPhone, they're the most widely used smartphone. What's wrong with this board and its 2008 stats? Go outside you fucking loser.

Can you do me a favour? Take a picture of your forearm and post it here. be sure to be in a well lit room and do not use flash.

according to worldwide statistics android phones have 86% marketshare 12% goes to iphones and res 2% to others

>worldwide

Nobody fucking cares about chinks and pajeets and tunde in Africa. I'm talking about the relevant, human, developed world. The place where a phone isn't a 'status symbol', what the fuck? Third worlders need to get off this board.

In the US it's closer to 50/50

Same in the UK too and all of western Europe.

but why sir? i am nice indian guy with blonde hair and blue eyes

Not exactly

Literally every third worlder sees iphones as necessary and squander on it.

What are those white specs, user?

> (You)
>You're wrong. Black people flip their foodstamps for $ to buy iPhones and Jordans.
I assure you that this is a less common practice than you think.

>homosexuals
and women

BTFO by LOL WILL APPLEFAGS EVER RECOVER?

A bit over the top don't you think? Recover from what? At least I'm not brown.

>last week
>haven't touched iPhone since
well obviously, it's been a fucking week

Whenever I see anyone with an iPhone I deduct 10 points from their IQ.

It's even worse when they try to defend it with shitty memes

>none of these things backed up by even anecdotal evidence

>app store is great
It's restrictive, like all other Apple shit, and the play store has so many more useful apps. I say this as someone who's used both frequently in the past.
>little to no viruses
Neither does Android..you have to be retarded to go out of your way and catch a virus on an Android smartphone.
>easily the best looking smartphone
Subjective.
>dont look like a peasant or drug dealer with one
Yeah, because this sure looks like peasant phone to me..
>people that own apple devices get laid more often
Are you in high school?