Poland doesn't have any Jews anymore :(

Poland doesn't have any Jews anymore :(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)
inside-poland.com/t/poland-most-anti-semitic-in-europe-says-report/
haaretz.com/jewish/books/.premium-1.676334
project-syndicate.org/commentary/eastern-europe-refugee-crisis-xenophobia-by-jan-gross-2015-09
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Holocaust#Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are still one the most antisemite countries itw

Explain?

>You are still one the most antisemite countries itw

That's defamation

>go to Poland for euro cup with dad
>hang out and drink with old Polish soccer player from nation team
>get drunk as fuck
>topic of Jews somehow comes up
>"It's a shame Hitler didn't get rid of them all"
>mfw

Jewry destroyed its image here, because they lie about us calling us "antisemites" and want money from Poland.

ja nawet nie wiedzalem ze Polska w ogole ma Zydow

god i fucking hate pooland

It might have something to do with all the Polish death camps.
You can't murder millions of people and then ask why their relatives aren't saying hello.

you are as poor as us and u have the help of USA tbH

This Jewry that lies about Poles and insults us is the worst kind that migrated to soviet union before and during war. They hated Poland and Poles with all their hearts. Those Jews who liked Poland or were neutral about it were killed by Germans. Moreover, filthy Jewry from USA that didn't care about Holocaust of Polish citizens and probably even encouraged it began to make money on it after war and create tools of political blackmail on it. And now they demand money from Poland, can you imagine? Demanding money from the biggest vicitim of WW2...

>283K in Paris

German efficiency failed.

Sad, really.

ADL is shit. Do you even know that A. Foxman who was a leader of this organisation was saved by a Polish catholic family, just like hundreds of thousands of other Jews?

ADL asks such quiestions like:

- do you think that Jews are very influential in the USA?
- do you think that Jews care mainly about their own tribe?

Poles are honest, and they answer accordingly with truth: yes, yes, yes....

... and afterwards they hear that they are "antisemitic"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis

Most of these antisemitic graffiti is provocation made by professional hired criminals. It improves bargaining position of Jewry in their fight for "compensations"

Watch this 9 hour documentary "Shoah"

Poles are awful people. Basically all you need to know about them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)

inside-poland.com/t/poland-most-anti-semitic-in-europe-says-report/

There's millions of them visiting the camps every year.

That's not our fault

haaretz.com/jewish/books/.premium-1.676334

>inside-poland.com/t/poland-most-anti-semitic-in-europe-says-report/

ADL again

> :(

Why?
They only segregate and then complain when you do something that is not beneficial to all people from everywhere but only for you.

Also circumcision is barbaric.

Provocations. People who did this were never found. But what is weird is that TV stations of foreign countries know very well that such things happened and they appear on the spot very fast

pooland is thee pissrael of the toilet called yurope

>They only segregate
Assimilated Jews, even those who served in the Imperial Army were equally loathed.

>Jewish doctors, lawyers and academics are only hurting hard-working Germans/Poles/French
;_;

>Greece is more anti-semite than Iran
What the fuck.

Exclude Poles from this list, please. Poland was basically Israel for 1000 years before ADHD-Germans arrived here to kill them all

>beliving all the lies made up by jew media

lol
average polish people suffered much more

please do your own research and come talk after that.

these are fucking beautiful

KIKE TERRORISTS OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!

Your government sent all Jews living in your country to death camps in Tiso's period. How dare you even open your mouth in this subject?

more than expected in the islamic city of Parisistan

It's really weird. Poland (and to a lesser degree Slovakia) are still anti-Semitic, even when there are no Jews around.

People's imagination will make their own Jews (those who disagree with me). It's like a phantom pain

National Democracy was a strong force in Poland and anti-Semitism was one of their core tenets.

Average Pole was more anti-Semitic than average German, but you've had Piłsudski, while Germany had Hitler.

Chill

>Average Pole was more anti-Semitic than average German, but you've had Piłsudski, while Germany had Hitler.

Stop telling this bullshit, Slovak antifa-retard, because you are really making me angry now.

When will you pay for your crimes?

I'm not speaking for my country (which was very anti-Semitic), I'm speaking for myself.

You're a nationalist wanker denying the truth, because it reflects badly on your country.

Fuck off

Piłsudski was not anti-Semitic and that made a difference. That was my point.

The truth about my country is completely different than your leftist fantasmagorias. If Poland was so horrible for Jews, why 80% of Jewish population lived here before WW2?

I don't deny that 30s was also a period of growing nationalism in all Europe, and it reflected on Polish-Jewish relations as well, but it never had anything in common with what Germans did, you fucker.

When every kike if buried and long forgetten in the dirt.

Thats when

my trashy little snake in the grass semitic friend

Oh,I should have said I was talking about modern jews.
Priour to the worldwars we had a lot of intellectual jews indeed who did good and many more who blended in more and more.
Heine, Kafka, the scienteists I cannot denie their contributions and do not want to.
On the other hand of course the pious ones who themselves did not want to have more then necessary to do with the goyim and were loathed due to ethnic nepotism which they aquiered due to their societal and religious role in medieval times.
Also some more shady figures like kalergie and Marx during weimartimes who had political or philosophic views detached from any loyality to the nation due to their minority status.

A mixed bag of good and bad, some our fault, some theirs before the war id say.

I guess after the genocide trying to reconcile with other stuff then material goods (such as submarines, monuments etc) wont work, so I see no reason to pretend out of guilt that we would benefit from a group afraid of any rise of classical national self interest, with a grudge and also a potential double loyality to a state in a tense position and therefore great demands.
They are better off in Israel now.

>When will you pay for your crimes?

We are not going to pay for crimes of Germans and their collaborators of various nationalities, who were also butchering Poles.

>metropolitan
Poland cannot into metropolitan

Poland was horrible, but your king had no power and no ability to tax its citizens, so he let a shitload of Jews stay.

Your king was cool. You guys were always jealous, poor fucks.

So king had enough power to controll millions of random people from attacking Jews back then in times without efficient communication?

And what were we jealous about if vast majority of Polish Jews were very often even poorer than average catholic Poles?

I am half Polish and have always been skeptical of Jews, even before Sup Forums redpilled me. It is in our blood to see the truth of the ways of the world

welcome to the poor club, america.

looks like them kikes also buttfucked yous but good.

Not only that but you naive fuckwits also fight their wars for them.

At least were not THAT stupid and subverted....well.....at least most of us.

One thing is being truth-telling and critical about Jewry (without racist generalisation of course), but other thing is being antisemitic in primitive way like half of the world is, blaiming Jews for practically everything.

Listen, you fucking illiterate 70 IQ filthy troll, you don't fit this board. Find other place to show off your stupidity or change proxy from Polish flag to your country

They are? 28% unfavorable views doesn't seem that high.

>found out im part jewish the other day
wtf I hate poland now!

Yes, he did. Think about it. He could tax the Jews, he could bestow privileges upon the Jews, and that could be used to buy a literal army. If there was a problem, daddy came and made it right.

Jealous of the king's protection and privilege (only Jews could own taverns for a time) and of their wealth. Even with the kind, the Jews of Poland were made poor because nobles would get you stupid goyim to steal our farmland and home. The house you live in was proposal probably owned by my great grandmother before your stupid, ugly, barbaric ancestor took it.

Damn!
So many jews in Paris godamn!

Why do you pretend like there's no retarded skinheads in your country?

>Watch this 9 hour documentary "Shoah"

One of many polonophobic and manipulative media-materials.

fuck you kike cocksucker

why dont you do something about it.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU TERRORIST PARASITE

Because either he's one of them, or he agrees with some of their views

Poles killed more Jews than they killed German occupiers

project-syndicate.org/commentary/eastern-europe-refugee-crisis-xenophobia-by-jan-gross-2015-09

>The house you live in was proposal probably owned by my great grandmother before your stupid, ugly, barbaric ancestor took it.

No chance, i live in detached house build in 2003 out of bricks, not in a wooden cottage. Besides if you have any documents proving your rights to any building in Poland, you can regain it anytime. Many Jews did. But Poland will never pay money to shady American organisations presenting themselves as "legitimate" heirs of Polish Jews killed in Holocaust .

According to (((ADL)))?

>He could tax the Jews

He could tax a tax-collector? Murrican beautiful mind, huh? The only source of income of the king were taxes paid by Polish peasantry, and Jews were only used to collect it. They had no income except what king shared with them.

>((()))
You mean ADL is Jewish? Unbelievable

ADL is fucking stupid foremost. Poland can also establish organisation measuring antipolonism in other countries of the world and give awards to countries that seem to be friendliest. But only Jewry can be so childlish and primitive-minded to do such merchant-things. And also probably Russia with its "russophobia"

being anti-semitic means being anti-terrorist

anti-extortionist

anti-tyranny

anty-fraud

anti-blackmail

anti-bandit

My family is very anti semitic and very proud of it.

semites are scum and garbage, to be killed on sight

>But only Jewry can be so childlish and primitive-minded to do such merchant-things.

Yeah, right. How could anyone accuse such enlightened and progressive individual as yourself of anti-Semitism?

Only some filthy kike faggot could do such a thing, amirite?

Antisemitism is a fact, there is a lot of imbeciles who believe that Jews are responsible for literally everything bad that happens arond the world. It is a form of mental disease. But such organisations like ADL only trivialize this psychiatric phenomenon and use it for political needs.

Built in 2003 after my grandmother's home was destroyed. Gib home back.

Yup, they were taxed. Very few Jews actually collected taxes, the rest of his income came from tavern owners and loan lenders. He was not allowed to directly tax Poles. That was reserved for the nobles.

its because of polish death camps. all the shtetls are gone.

>Built in 2003 after my grandmother's home was destroyed. Gib home back.

Read my lips, retard: if your grandma has any documents proving her rights to any building/ground, she can be compensated by Polish government. No documents, no compensation.

She's dead and your citizens burned everything I have. You guys holocausted her when she was 5! You monsters killed my grandmother!

Fuck off, troll.

GOOD

Fuck you and fuck her

dont come here you yankee kike

I hope some native american kills you for stealing their clay and driving them to the brink of extinction

you fucking war mongering parasite

thats idiotic. of course all the documentation was destroyed, often deliberately, during ww2.
>polish intellectuals
when is poland gonna face its responsibility in the holocaust?

How can you guys kill a little girl like that?

POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS

> implying I want to live in a post soviet shithole
Naaaah, just give me a quarter of your income or autism bucks.

come and take it

I'll give you this

no really

COME AND TAKE WHAT YOU THINK IS YOURS

like you fuckers always do.

>when is poland gonna face its responsibility in the holocaust?

Poland has nothing to be ashamed of, accordingly to all credible historians on this planet, including Jewish historians. Poland won't pay even one dollar to fucking crooks and criminals who parasite on death of our people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Holocaust#Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust

I wonder - who gives a fuck what Jews and others think of Poland as long as we ourself have a good opinion of Poles and their history?

IMO it's nearly impossible to fight all these masses of people with bad intentions, who treat history as an ideology

How useful are their opinions to us? Why waste energy for trying to convince jacobins that history was different

Poland has worked hard to be free of Jews. I admire their achievement.

>polish people
> admitting any wrong

They're the most insecure fucks on the internet. If you say anything bad about them, they'll accuse you of molesting their country. They have no backbone. They're weak and have a victim complex. While they cry about WW2 and continue to live like shit, Jews that LITERALLY ESCAPED GAS CHAMBERS went off to drain the swamps and bring life to the desert, turning Israel from a dump into a paradise.

Imagine what the Poles would do if they moved to Israel though. They'd make swap vodka and probably become slaves to Arab invaders, LMFAO!

Shame on you, asshole, for telling such bullshit.

>turning Israel from a dump into a paradise.

I been to this paradise few times, nothing exceptional desu. But at least it wasn't destroyed by ADHD Germans and ADHD Russians, and wasn't destroyed by 45 years of communism, so yeah, they are still better off than we are probably. I would love to have such weak enemies like Arabs, instead of two ultra-strong beast-nations raping Europe for centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ

I don't have to take it, it'll be deducted from your setbacks.

Look at this video's comments. Poles are a sad and jealous people: youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk

swamps in a desert?

What bullshit? Every Pole I've ever met hates Jews and I doubt Poland is a very welcoming place for them, which is why they stay OK.

I think that's fine though. Good for Poland

>Every Pole I've ever met hates Jews

It is not my fault that you meet underclass only

>grandma died at 5

She must have been busy before then

You should have seen it before. Go to Tel Aviv? Not that amazing? It was literally just piles of sand.

> Russians and Poles destroyed everything
And who's fault is that? Oh yeah, the nation cucked into nonexistence. Get your shit together. Communism is over and Poland still looks like a third world shitthole.

lol my what?

FUCK YOU GRINGO

like I said

COME AND TAKE IT

WHORE

AHAHHAA GOOD JOB IRAQIS KILLING THESE FUCKING AMERICAN WHORES

ITS A SHAME YOU COCKSUCKERS DIDNT JUMP IRAN AS WELL, I WANTED TO SEE MORE DEAD YANKEES

Turkey doesn't have any Jews anymore :(
but no matter, we will soon be living in the same country inşEloi, after we genocide every non-Jew and non-Turk

Northern Israel had swamps, southern Israel had desert. Somewhat diverse biospheres.

poland got assfucked by the USSR

communism was mostly a jewish creation and the highest inner party officials in the USSR were literally 80% jewish, even stalin had a jew wife

you do the math

>we actually won most of the conflicts here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

polish people are a fucking punchline

Underclass? I don't think so.

Why do Poles tell me things like 'The Jews were killing Poland' and 'We're glad Hitler got rid of them' ?

Again, not judging.

Your neetbucks. Stupid autocorrect.

We should just take all the land between Israel and Turkey and split that shit. No more fucking Arabs to fuck shit up and we.get to rule an empire together.

>Why do Poles tell me things like 'The Jews were killing Poland' and 'We're glad Hitler got rid of them' ?

Don't talk to such Poles, they are mentally ill.

why dont you log off and go overdose on heroin, numb skull

fucking yank LOSER!!!

what is your point? He is a filthy c*ucasoid, he will be genocided as well, among all the other non-Turks

>Poles are honest

stopped reading here ziomek