Windows 10 Source Code Leaked

Windows 10 source code leaked.

theverge.com/2017/6/24/15867350/microsoft-windows-10-source-code-leak

Massive MS hacks.

abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=119328

Two britbongs arrested

zdnet.com/article/two-british-men-arrested-over-microsoft-hacking-plot/

No thread about it on Sup Forums, just the same old shitty Reddit tier generals.

Sup Forums should be deleted.

There were multiple threads about this you pringle. Use archives.

hey don't call him a pringle

hey, don't call them him

So, does this mean microsoft is finished? Was the source code archived?

>does this mean microsoft is finished
Yes, whoever gets their hands on the source code basically has the blueprints for Windows 10 and can see all the ways to get inside of it.

Is it possible for microsoft to DMCA or whatever to destroy all digital copies of it, or is it too late to stop it?

>to destroy all digital copies of it
As if people are going to admit to having it. MS can't do shit, they have no way of knowing who has it and who doesn't.

MS basically need to release a new version of Windows to fix this problem.

Looks like it is time to switch back to 7 or 8.

I sincerely hope someone archived a copy from the website since they removed it.

>"Activate the hardware backdoor"

so what

you fags brag about the security of linux yet the code is publicly available

i don't see how this can damage microsoft in any way, but either way i'm happy to be an apple user

>Files related to Microsoft’s USB, storage, and Wi-Fi drivers in Windows 10 were posted to Beta Archive this week.
Yeah, MS is fucked because some USB drivers are in the wild.

>Microsoft shill on damage control

Finally, a way to make people actually use Linux

>Massive MS hacks
That article is 17 years old

I can see it now, the happening to destroy microsoft is coming.

>I don't see how
The expectation is that because people have been targeting Windows add a black/grey box system having it now available as a white box system will lead to much more exploits. It is allowing attackers to observe the internals of the os and work backwards to see what inputs will bring about a certain internal configuring, rather than just fiddling with stuff and hoping. The difference to other OSs is that they have always been developed with this mode of attack in mind

Of course is just hyperbole.

>you pringle

let's keep it civil guys. i don't want to have to report anyone today.

only retards switched to 10 in the first place, they arent going to suddenly grow some braincells and switch back

>him
>assuming genders in 2017

i could go for some pringles right now desu famalam

I identify as a black person. I can call anyone a nigger now.

If Gender is relative then
>Person A: Says "I'm a woman"
>Person B: Says "That Faggots a man"

Both are correct when confronted with the notion of Gender Identity as Person B identifies Person A as a man and Person A identifies his self as a woman. They are merely conflicting beliefs much like Judaism and morality

I don't want to crush your dreams, but I don't think that Windows users care about security...
And most of them either won't know about this or won't understand what it means, or both.

So um, *cough* where would one "obtain" this um... *cough cough* source code? *cough cough*

The files were on a solid public available FTP server that went up and down for days after knowledge had spread about it and Microsoft trying and failing to get it shut down. Kind of hilarious availability, maybe state actors.