Need to get password

So im just going to say this now, I know its my fault and I should have been more careful. Anyway, i purchased an almost brand new iPod 6 off of craigslist and it has an icloud account attached to it, its activation locked. The seller has blocked my number and i cant get a hold of them. I have the email associated with the account but i just need the password. Is there any way I could get this off or somehow get the password without tracking the seller down? Thanks for any help or advice.

give it back Tyrone

give it back Jamal

give it back Pedro

Are these retards serious? There is no way. That's a nice story you made up, but we won't help you use a device that is stolen. Prove you're telling the truth and we still won't because you can't prove it. Give it back to Apple or whoever you stole it from.

C'mon Shartavius, give it back to the person who owns it.

give it back DeShaun

since is it activation locked, you cannot see the email of the existing user. As stated, I do have the email and I also have messages with the person which can prove I purchased this device legally. If you need further proof, reply. Thank You.

But does your seller have proof that he purchased it legally? Because there would be no reason he blocked your number otherwise.

Just sell it to another sucker, that's your best option

You do realize that being a nigger has nothing to do with the color of your skin right?
Stealing peoples stuff is not acceptable, buy your own phone and you won't have these problems.

Why isn't it a bannable offense to post these?

can't you just factory reset thru iTunes

I am not sure, he blocked me so i can't find out

Can we please add something to the sticky for fucking threads like this?

We get at least one every fucking day

NO NIGGER WE WON'T HELP YOU UNLOCK YOUR STOLEN DEVICE

GO FUCK YOURSELF FIND ITS OWNER STOP BUYING STOLEN SHIT

Making assumptions won't get you anywhere

>1
sadly no

are you saying i stole the device or i bought a stolen device?

Shitting up Sup Forums with these threads that we will never help you with won't get you anywhere either

You're fucking stupid

Give it back, Toshiaki.

Jokes on you Sup Forums cant hack ios

Give it back, Juan

Give it back John

This shit is posted all the time and the answer is always NO, don't have the password? though luck. Now fuck off

One of the two doesn't matter we won't help you with a stolen device

The funny thing is that I know exactly how to bypass it but I won't fucking help a damn dirty thief

Prove it

Just give it back, Deshawn

Nice try Hakeem but no cigar

too bad you can't go into the boot menu and wipe the whole thing

>We get at least one every fucking day
It's more like every hour actually.

>product image
>not just reporting op for making shitty bait thread
Guys cmon
I wish man I'm so sick of the same guy posting the same thread

>thinking 4chains could help you with something the spooks paid a fucking million for

Rasheed pls