How do we fix racist machine learning algorithms?

How do we fix racist machine learning algorithms?

Feed it more correctly labeled photos of black people

Seems bretty accurate. More accurate than a liberal human at least.

is there a documentary about tay anywhere? I want to re-live those magical days

it's not racist
it's accurate

we can't because we can't understand how they arrive at their conclusions :^)

Literally just show it more pictures of niggers. The only reason it can identify pakis/crackers/spics so well is because they're the ones that make these algorithms so obviously they're going to work around what they want it to identify, which is themselves.

Maybe if blacks were smart enough to start working on these projects they could fix it themselves.

Nothing, they're objectively correct.

lol

give it more pictures of black people for training data

Or maybe cumskins should start doing their work as well as they claim they do for once and feed it a all kinds of images while improving the algorithm.

>lol
Fuck off normalfag

Welcome to 2 years ago faggot

"no niggers-no racism"

Seems like a waste of time desu senpai.

>Don't do any work
>See other peoples work
>Tell them they didnt do it right
Don't you have a welfare check to collect, Dayshawn?

>niggers working on complex mathematical and programming problems

You decided to work on it, I don't give a shit and it isn't nigger's fault if you can't do your work right.

If I recall, they were so scared of being accused of being a racist they skipped training the computer the difference between a black and a gorilla like they did with the other races and anything they could have been mistaken for.

If you dont care then why are you even replying in this thread? What are you even doing on Sup Forums? You cant hack stolen iphone, and you better give it back tyrone, also go back to da hood. This is not your place.

Looks fine to me!

what could other races be mistaken for anyway? It's only niggers that actually look like gorillas.

unironically ftbt

nothing wrong?

some asians look like orangutans

>trying to argue with someone who is either baiting you, a dindu or a numale

whats the point man. just let it go

There are gorillas and monkeys with white fur. A white guy with shaggy hair and unkempt beard could be mistaken for a primates.

Seems like it works pretty well.

There was a single white (albino) gorilla ever recorded and it died. Also by definition humans are primates

fix other races

gas the kikes.

Sorry, my autism won't allow that

Look up photos of albino Africans, then look up photos of dark-skinned white people.

what is there to fix?

>Making machines SJWs will actually start Skynet
What happens everytime you add more than 3 laws?

by killing niggers?

/thread

kill all humans

This I guess.
The algorithm just doesn't have enough data to correctly distinguish black people from gorillas, so the answer is to feed it more pictures of black people and gorillas.

>The algorithm just doesn't have enough data to correctly distinguish black people from gorillas, so the answer is to feed it more pictures of black people and gorillas.
Yes, it's either that or black people really look like gorillas.

hello neon

>Yes, it's either that or black people really look like gorillas.
They certainly do to some people.
People who can't tell shit from Shinola.

We'll have to program them to feel shame and the desire to signal their virtue to other computers.

Then just call them racist every time they notice a pattern they shouldn't have.

>be too stupid to notice the pattern between racism and stupidity