Would you date a single mother?

would you date a single mother?

theres this girls with a kid who want to hook-up, if it was you would you do it?

Fuck, absolutely

Date? Idk, she would have to be exceptional

Yeah for fucking purposes. Nah in all realty I dated one before and was close to her daughter. I guess it is possible and shit maybe becaus elove conquers ya know? Problem for me was I'm not ready to get tied down.

kinda afraid of what friend and family gonna say desu, raising another mans child isn't very respectable thing here

When it comes to producing children you might want to be careful, so I'd choose a wife also based on the possible outcome, but when the kid already exists you only want to support it.

In case I really liked the woman I'd want to be with her and also adopt the kid as my own.

That's exactly the reason why you should remind yourself of your Turkic heritage, Genghis Khan's first son was also adopted.

To destroy your life? No.

you mean...

spend time and effort amassing resources and wealth for the care and growth of the progeny of another individual with no connection to my genetic material?

Suicide seems more efficient.

I'm more concerned about your manhood letting your emotiona and how people see you dictate your actions.

a real just gets the resources

Single mom? Fuck, yes. Dating? Not with a kid with dindu blood especially.

>raising another mans child isn't very respectable thing
Fuck off back to /r9k/.

No.

I would neither have sex with her nor date her, it can only be bad news desu. What if she claims you raped her because she needs money to pay for her little nigleT?

>, raising another mans child isn't very respectable thing here

I don't think that's unique only to your country.

Pretty sure a couple in any country would be humiliated if two whites had a black child

This tbqh.

id rather give them some monies

yes if she had a girl. like you can straight up enjoy having kids while making more of them

She is not trying to do love, she is just trying to find someone who will support her life with moneys.

"My pussy is still useful honey, please someone pay for it"

caring what other people think is now manlier than raising a living beeing

>Sweden

Not even surprised anymore

>"My pussy is still useful honey, please someone pay for it"

What the fuck i love Korea now

Depends on the circumstances. Like, adopting a kid or taking over a brother/friend's son after he dies, that's pretty noble. Raising a little niglet with some trashy single mom? Hmmmm...

No.

I see single mothers post on Twitter and Facebook; "A real man steps up when the real father won't."

I translate that to; "You should pay for my massive fuck up."

If you're stupid enough to have a child with a guy that's not going to stick around, or a guy you're not that bothered about you should pay for your mistake.

In other words... BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL!

so you would date a trashy girl in general
because they way you phrase it is like that what you usually go for?

Pretty much yes Leaf.

Only it doesn't just have to be black. White trash also breeds with other white trash.

Dead bait. Don't even try.

okey let me rephrase the ops question

if you found your "soulmate but she already have a child. Would you give up?

and this kid is the same race as the mom because you are obviously biased against blacks.

I would not find my "soulmate" in a woman with a child already.

I would not raise another man's child. That is cuckoldry.

Uh? How did you get that from my post?

I wouldn't date one, but I wouldn't mind fucking one.

I dated a single mother. Didn't have the kid yet tho. Wouldn't go back with her now.

Speaking from experience.

It is extremely difficult to have a relationship with someone who has a kid already. Your best bet is to try just to be the kids friend but it still is 10x harder than a normal relationship.

If I had kids of my own, I might consider dating a divorced or widowed woman.
Not someone who got pregnant outside of a stable relationship tho, that's just asking for trouble.

Bull preppers spotted.

>Raising a little niglet with some trashy single mom? Hmmmm...

taking that as an example making it sound like that's a possible situation you would be in, but that's mostly just how I interpret your answer.

t. Butthurt congomul

if it is a daughter, yes.

if a boy, no.

you know what i mean, iam realy nasty men....

I'm painting up a scenario.
this lady is the best woman you will ever meet. It's not the only lady but you will compare her to every other partner you will meet. would you let her got because she's a single mother?

>this lady is the best woman you will ever meet

>would you let her got because she's a single mother?

These two are mutually exclusive. If she is a single mother she is not the best woman I will ever meet.

think about it, the daughter suck your cock after you pulled out of her mums pussy or ass. hmmm or otherway around. men i would do realy realy nasty shit.

Every single mother I have met has been broken inside and it is only a matter of time until they show it.

So yes, I would.

At least you gave an answer instead of trying to avoid it.

Same thing as he said.

Single mothers are fucked up 99% of the time. Not worth risking it to even get to know them when I can ignore them and meet a new woman

If that is my life then I wouldn't even bother seeking any wymyn.
About Wymyn values her child much more than her husband. A wymyn who already has her child will not devote much attention to me