TempleOS General - Fuck Register Variables Edition

FAQ

>What is TempleOS?
See youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2wuvlruo --TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.
>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.
Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".
>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Downloads/

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humiliation from Stallman.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality
>I liked the previous bird, I hated this bird
>God knows Perfect Justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cC7VRwISgZo?t=3m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping

Nice rant on the site today

Did his YouTube get rekt

>Dude! There is perfect justice! A CIA Iranian dentist drilled an
extra hole in my tooth and ruined it. I told God. He said it counted as
a sacrifice. The world is perfectly just.

he ragequit all streaming sites

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has Terry posting reached obscurity levels never thought possible?

idea: put TempleOS on small computer (lattepanda) encased in some sort of tough waterproof and airtight container
for power have a hand crank generator and solar panels with a battery (also have ability to use standard power)
include an all in one keyboard/mouse
the Temple could then theoretically exist forever as long as the components don't get damaged
could make lots of them and put them in time capsules
thoughts on this?

I'm sure Terry could say this much better than me, but I don't think God would appreciate a hand crank on His Temple

Please add

>Entertain Mr. God and your ass will follow

to your list of quotes

templeos is 64 core 256gb memory only

no celery computers, little Johnny needs fast hymns

Definitely a cool idea. I'd do it if I had the time

what about cosmic rays

I wouldn't expect an Atom to not kill itself for no reason thanks to Intel's Validation QUALITY
Also And waterproof containers fail a lot, and solar panels hardly ever last long, most batteries are much less durable
It's still a really nice idea

youtu.be/cC7VRwISgZo?t=3m44s

Do you think we could convince him to release temple os on floppy disk exclusively?

>8-bit ascii
why isn't he using vga extension?

because Mr. God said so

>Not including the following
>The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You just run them over, that's what you do.

>What is TempleOS?
garbage
>How did TempleOS start?
nobody cares
>What can TempleOS do?
nothing

You're gonna get run over dude

for stating the obvious?
highly doubt it

The only thing that's obvious here is that God's gonna fuck your shit up, nigger

tell your god to fuck off

Mr. God, his name is Mr. God.

And Mr. God says...

inactive mingled enlightener busy needs amongst assurance praetorian thirsts drunkard plainer diverse alternates plain supporting severe nilled recalled needy hot lives wholesomeness intently consult forum shoot wicked pears unexpectedly prophet peacefully stuck bepraised return worthless groan relater

why hasnt he made a bios?

Because Mr. God deemed it unnecessary

And Mr.God has order him to construct anything else?

2edgy4me

Can someone post the June 23rd Terry? I missed it.

Schizophrenic thesaurus

Who /monklogic/ here?

no floppy support in TempleOS, only CD/DVD

have you verified yet?