How does it feel to be a citizen of the most powerful nation that ever existed?

How does it feel to be a citizen of the most powerful nation that ever existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tq61msh9wU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

powerless

Lost

Cuck

feels great desu

It would feel better if I didn't live in ND.

boring

I wish I lived in a country with culture

>mfw I see euros sucking american cocks this bad

honestly its amazing

>tfw in SD
Best D desu

>euros will never know what it feels like to have sunlight and trees

Pretty good

>History is only the pattern of silken slippers descending the stairs to the thunder of hobnailed boots climbing upward from below.

-Voltaire

I'd feel more glorious if we were on the rise instead of in decline (the entire West is).

It's the weird D. you can see other houses from your own.

Only sometimes

please send sunshine

it is really hard to watch it all fall apart in 20-30 years

I was born while it was great and now I get to watch my parents destroy it and leave us ashes. The town I grew up in is now overrun with niggers and mexicans. The media and 99% of politicians are openly corrupt. Everywhere I go abroad, people either overtly dislike me or start telling me their retarded opinions on my country and George W. Bush.

Powerless is a good word. My votes don't matter, my President is a fucking black muslim, and everyone around me is blissfully ignorant of how fucked we are going to be in about 20 years.

So to put it short, it's depressing, but I would rather have this than be Germany.

>America is geared for cultural vicotry in Civ 6

This is such bullshit. We don't have real culture like Latinos or Europeans.

Heavens. So beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tq61msh9wU

But we do have a culture. It's called Subversion.

This

nah you've got your blue jeans and pop music

"great" American "culture"

I'm, near Oxbow overlook. I can only see trees.

three is a heatwave around Los Angeles. Old cars owned and operated illegally by mexicans are overheating and breaking down, causing traffic on the freeway. There's also currently a wildfire started by a fatal car crash. The city utilities recycle our toilet water and sends it back to us. If you use too much water, you get charged double for the water you use over the limit.

>please send rain

Feels okay. I love America, but not the choices it's been making lately. It's like watching an old friend descend into a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol

>says the Arab rapebaby
>b-but muh Almoravids

>United States
>Strongest nation on Earth for 71 years and counting
>Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 240 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now)
>Leader of the free world

It's alright I guess

Фy cкoлькo пиндocoв.
Фy-фy-фy

I'm from America

It's mostly facades and lies. Is America powerful? Yep. Do they give a shit about the individual rather than the collective? Not really. The government and the media has accidentally subjugated us and it's fucking shit.

There is soooooo much bullshit here America won WWII singlehandedly hahaha I can't even begin. Keep stroking your own dick burger.

>Living in/near LA

Why would anyone do this?

Sado-Masochism.

he's not even worth the reply desu

>your country's flag was literally inspired by a US toothpaste brand

t. chief squatting horse

>not having the the 2degree (you) CSS enable
Get well soon

Excuse me sir I'm a buffalo, all the Sioux died to the death disease four years ago

He's partially shitposting. I really hope you didn't take that seriously just because it was an American poster.

>all the Sioux died to the death disease four years ago
i wish. thank god i got off the Reservation.

t. jacob red tree

Which one?

nou

t. robert long bear

i know that feel :(((((((((((((((((((((
>tfw I will never own a gun
>tfw I will never drink beer with a couple of rednecks
>tfw tiny country that will be 100% muslim soon

True dat :(

If i was american id be proud of what my country used to be, not what it is today.

Spics, niggers and a 60% white population is disgusting

I try to hide my power level whenever I can

'Freedom' is literally a buzzword in America that politicians and the media use to justify actions or to appeal to the people's sense of nationalistic pride. Try and ask them to explain what this magical super 'freedom' of theirs is or does and you'll get nothing but incoherent wordplay and facts that apply to pretty much all civilized countries. Yet mocking this single word will drive even the most sophisticated American into a furious frenzy defending their "Freedoms" and the "American way". It's almost like a religion of sorts where critique or common sense is seen as blasphemy.

Fort Berthold

close.

>euros don't have trees

I laugh every time.

spics and niggers?

thats the least of their problems

any faggot that pays taxes to the federal government is a jew cucked slave and no good goyim

Just move to Bavaria lmao

You don't know any Natives do you

They have last names on the black tier i.e. weird ones, and usually have an English translation of their Native name

For example, I knew a guy named Ehawkula who's Native name was "Grey Hawk"

At least it wasn't Pine Ridge I guess

Feels like I'm missing out on the experience by being an outsider. Everyone's jealous over Swedish quality of life but my life's been a living hell lined by vaguely enjoyable bits of masturbating and playing video games.

I already live there and It's shit

>At least it wasn't Pine Ridge
not saying much, bro.

I know

Just be glad you're outta there?

How's Ramstein treating you, private?

t. josiah grey moose

>Just be glad you're outta there?
exactly what i'm saying. People outside of the area really underestimate the Bullshit that takes place on the Reservations.

in foreign policy freedom or the use thereof is used as some to shame "non-civilized" countries hence it is a political rhetoric for the ability to the influenced by the west

And because freedom is the ideological undercurrent of the american system it is just as a thing that which differentiates us from them, whether or not other western counties have similar physical intentions is irrelavent

stop kidding yourself

moron

your "freedom" is a fucking kike lie

you live in a fucking police state

motherfucker

I hate idiots like you

Reservations have a reputation for being hell on earth. I just try to stay away because I hear they like to stab white people.

I am 2/16 Native american.

it doesn't matter if it is a lie or not
it doesn't even need to exist

as long as there are countries that we deem inappropriate it will come up as something we use to bully them, that's how it works

I hate you even more

>hating a strawman

>I just try to stay away because I hear they like to stab white people.
lmao, that's an exaggeration. Most a white guy can expect is funny looks and maybe hostile customer service. We like stabbing each other a lot more, than whine about how the young are betraying our old culture by leaving and being functional.

Yeah, it's crazy

Nuh uh

>yuros can't understand freedom

Gee how surprising

dont forget what happened when the last country you "bullied" got fed up with your shit.

stronk yankee. HAHAHAHAHA

It's OK, get the shitposting out of your system now. You'll be posting on Putinchan soon enough comrade ;-)

Well which country would that be?
Afghanistan? Iraq? or Syria? Libya?

>The only time freedom of speech could have changed something McCarthyism happend.
>PATRIOT ACT
>concept literally out of 1984
>Police armed like a military
>having the (((choice))) between two cancerous parties
>corporations conttole everything

FREEDOM

You're damn right you delusional nerd

>Afghanistan? Iraq? or Syria? Libya?

dont worry, Im sure they're all in a cave right now concocting payback plans.

You don't have to live in the USA to be spied on, Hans. Also could you please speak a bit more clearly over your Handi? Thank you.

I...It's okay. Others are getting spied on too.

just tell your cuntmen to stop trying to persuade us to immigrate your your fascist rotting festering kolhoz of a shithole for a "country".

Really if I want to live in a place like that I'll just immigrate to russia

At least they have more opportunities there.

What is being american like? do you feel an overwhelming sense of pride in your nation .Do you love wearing your flag on your wall?

>do you feel an overwhelming sense of pride in your nation .Do you love wearing your flag on your wall?
No

>Do you love wearing your flag on your wall?
how do you wear something on your wall, Ping?

>Can travel freely from state to state
>Doesn't take advantage of this

Fuck you man, I'd love to travel and see the diverse landscape of the US.

to be fair, some of us live in states like North Dakota, where it takes 5+hours just to leave the state by car.

Fair enough, but there is a lot to see and I get the frustration of being a rural/poorfag. But it is there, and honestly that's all that's keeping me going.

How much would it cost an american if he decides to travel states? let's say with car or better with train? Is it safe and ok to do so?

Your life must be so hard

I get that, but try to understand that between needing to work quite a few hours to support yourself, limited vacation time and the sheer distance involved, not every American goes to every state, i.e. I gtrew up on an Indian reservation and the farthest I have gotten from there is about a 2 hour drive.

>How much would it cost an american if he decides to travel states?
not much. 'Expensive" tolls are like 5-10$, Gas is about 2$/ gallon, and a gallon will get you about 30-35 miles. so not ridiculous amounts. Trains only really go between major cities, which are nowhere near the nature people come to see. It is safer and usually smarter to go by car.

Anyone can be American. Just ask one of the second generation Asians with redneck accents.

As long as you play the part.

WHY?

Maybe 50 years ago but now It's almost impossible to immigrate legally if you aren't a rich bastard with a computer science degree

(rightfully though because who wants unskilled workers in their countries)

Just marry a ugly guy/girl

>Maybe 50 years ago but now It's almost impossible to immigrate legally

why would you even want to immigrate there legally?

it doesnt even pay off to immigrate there legally.

being legally in the US your earnings will be taxed so hard you'll barely make ends meet.

at least working illegally there you can put away some money.

just ask all the illegal mexicans, they know how it works in modern day murka.

It's not. But I think of how much we are capable of and contrast it with the idiots who have decision making power here and it makes me extremely frustrated. We were so great. Now we are just trying to be great again.

Because I'm extremely americanized and I like the American culture more than my own to be honest.

But yeah financially it doesn't make much sense.

>Because I'm extremely americanized and I like the American culture more than my own to be honest.
this actually happens?

>implying Civ 6 cultural victory won't just be a globalisation victory
I mean, it already was in BNW. Right down to blue jeans and pop music. When you take that into account it makes perfect sense that 'murica is geared for a "cultural" victory.

pretty good :^)

Like shit. You have no control over anything. The country is literally run by business interests.

I see, thanks for answer.