My PC freezes every 2 hours and I have to do a manual hard reboot every time it does that. I'm on Windows 10...

My PC freezes every 2 hours and I have to do a manual hard reboot every time it does that. I'm on Windows 10. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

superuser.com/a/1161792
computertechblog.com/detecting-ephemeral-port-exhaustion-in-windows-7-8-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install Gentoo

buy an ssd and new ram

Wait for Microsoft to improve your experience

memtest

Get rid of windows

that's because your PC needs to go into sleep so it can send all your information to Microsoft

check event viewer

Install Gentoo

BZZZ... WRONG!
DING DING DING!

This is the first time I ever posted on this board. What does Gentoo do?

>1st time poster
>doesn't read the sticky

Try reddit, friendo. better suited to your type

If you are trolling, good work
If not, just install ubuntu or linux mint, gentoo is a meme (fight me gentoofags)

>check event viewer
I checked the event viewer and the problem seems to be a Tcpip problem. What do I do?

Are you sure it's is only event before power 42 one (you hard reseting unit)? Anyway, do you have crash dumps from generated from those freezes? Inspect them with kdfe, if you wanna dig to the bottom.

>Are you sure it's is only event before power 42 one (you hard reseting unit)?
Yes, I am sure.
>do you have crash dumps from generated from those freezes?
No, sorry I don't.

Are you using printer in your setup? Can you check with netstat -anob is there any process listening on whole bunch on udp ports?
You can just set task in task scheduler to netstat -anob > c:\file.txt every 5 minutes, so you can check that file after your machine will hang again.

I think I found the problem. An error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. How do I solve this error?

By not letting windows update. By default Windows 10 "seeds" itself just like your anime torrents.

And the source of opening/closing your connections are?
Anyway, there was a patch in xp days for half-open connections, but you should really find which process is generating those and deal with application, not try to solve problems that it get you.

Someone told me to install TCPView. Do I use it?

Install Gentoo

> TCPView
It's just gui version of netstat, kind of, sort of. If you lazy to find out your process via netstat - you can do that with tcpview, yes.

Does this count as windows exploit? And how can we use it to destroy microsoft for good?

I downloaded TCPViewer and used it, This is what I got. What do I do?

Most likely you're on the pleb edition with forced driver updates. Install a Windows 10 that doesn't have these like LTSB.

You don't realize what are you doing, right? Let it run, and watch for process/processes with "listening" state reserving many ports, at which point you have application identified. Next will be dealing with that application (deleting, upgrading, or changing it's configuration).

Also, what you said in are refereed to Error 4227, and not 4266 in but you still may want to try suggestions in superuser.com/a/1161792

computertechblog.com/detecting-ephemeral-port-exhaustion-in-windows-7-8-2012/
Follow these instructions here and see if this works. Shouldn't be too much different then Windows 10 then again I'm not sure.

>tfw computer restarts randomly
>check event viewer
>critical error, kernelpower 41
>dunno if it's the ups failing or the psu

time to kys myself

>time to kys myself
Nah, time to setup writing coredump and inspect them. And then, if you won't find anything useful, time to look at hardware.

Memetest*

You have spyware. It's called windows.

Diagnose your hardware problem. Probably RAM.

Install Slackware

That message is just a log that the computer has booted after failing to be shutdown properly, it doesn't tell you what happened.

That shouldn't be causing your computer to lock up because it is only a Warning level event.

>windows 10 lol
down grade to 7 faggot

Install Gentoo.