Damn, ThinkPad look like THAT?

Damn, ThinkPad look like THAT?

Rly makes U think.

Looks much better than the original shitpads imo

I think they look great, but I don't get the point of my T440s opening to that 180 degree configuration every time I pick it up.

ugly as fuck
x1 tries so hard to be like macbook

More like the shitty new keyboard makes the whole thing unusable.

What was wrong with the old keyboard, it was 100+x better.

How does that look anything like a macbook you dipshit

Go and try to do the same with your macbook

>trying this hard to fit in

Less shitty is still shitty. The only "good" keyboards to be found on a laptop are on those fuckhueg gaymer laptops that have a full mechanical keyboard. Everything else is a compromise.

i only see a chinkpad, no thinkpads at all

It's literally X220 with a new keyboard you fag

It's fairly useful, actually. I found myself opening my T460s to 160~180 more often than I thought I would. Mainly for reading/watching some shit while sitting on a bed or while traveling.

those hinges are a deal breaker t b h

lexee, stop it...

>ULV trash
>no dGPUs
>shit keyboard
>overheating CPU
no thanks

Ulv trash is now faster than ivy quads tho. And its 15w tdp. The iris graphics are stupidly incredible, but still expensive

"15W" TDP. A regular ULV CPU would happily use up to 35W via Turbo boost. Makes the distinction between ULV and Normal CPUs useless. You now compare Dual Core vs Quad Core.

To me that looks quite nice.

I don't really like how the older keyboard looks like, even though people love it. I can understand why people like it, I just don't.

And of course, an x230 user can just use an x220 keyboard but a x220 user cannot use the x230 keyboard, fuck my life.

It's one of the best things of my thinkpad, I really use the mobility of my x230 and most of the time I work in difficult places where I need to use/consult my laptop fast. The 180° hinge is good for work while standing, I hate 120° laptops now especially the macbook. Also hinges are strong enough and body is light enough to safely hold it by the screen and again, this is great for usage on the go

That thing is about as flexible as a cheap Serbian belly dancer. I'm impressed.

>Ulv trash is now faster than ivy quads tho
In your dreams, you stupid cunt.

>non-removable battery
>soldered RAM
>no extra SSD slot
I considered getting an X1 but for the aforementioned reasons I'm getting a T470.

>tries so hard to be like macbook
>looks nothing like a macbook

Really fires up the ol' neurons

Thinkpad retro fucking when

I snag my x220 by the top edge of the screen bezel all the time. It even has a little lip that makes my pinch-grip comfy and secure!

>faster than ivy quads tho
[citation needed]

October, hopefully