Story thread

ITT Stories that make you just wanna throw your keyboard out the window

my life

literally?

One time there was a spider on my keyboard.

Nice trips nerd.

I don't know but im using a 12 year old OS on a 13 year old computer

I'm on a Serria. I got use to usuing a mac. I'm ok with it. I miss Windows a lot but I'm used to it now.

I found a job advertisement on facebook once, that needed a web front&backend dev. Messaged them, they told me they will create a competitor to booking.com and have already done the design with wix.com, all they need is me to "create the database and link it" and set up the payment system.

They also had some ridiculous timeframe of 2 weeks or something. I guess these stories are a dime a dozen though.

I switched to Mac in 2010. Guy at uni gave me his old MBP and I ended up using it more than my old HP. Never went to anything else since.

Designers ruin everything. Honestly, the "dime a dozen" related issue is having someone pay a fortune for logos and "branding", then they get given a couple of .PSDs and think they have 90% of a website and just need some pleb to finalise it.

I have a crap ton of games on Steam and miss my Assassin's Creed.

I have an Xbox360 for games. Don't like having any games on my computer because it kills my productivity. I'm a freelancer and wasting time literally makes me poor.

alright, fair enough.

I also have a hackintosh running sierra. Its pretty good but id rather use tiger desu

>wanted to add a 0.05v offset to my i7 CPU >added 0.5v

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAA FUCK THAT FUCK THAT BITCH

I own a Microsoft wireless mouse
Battery (2AA) lasts up to one month and it lose signal if i take it more than one meter away from the USB dongle, often I have to wiggle in front of it to reconnect

>Stories that make you just wanna throw your keyboard out the window

Me trying to learn linux

Better than having Winblows learn you.

Microsoft wireless mouse here

Your rat is literally retarded