Any non-android smartphones (also non-apple and non-microsoft) that are available today?

Kinda sick of Google automatically backing up photos (despite me disabling any kind of automated back ups) and tracking me. Besides, I haven't used any kind of Google service (except for YouTube) for about a year now. Are there any alternatives?

Don't flash GApps

Lot of my deleted dick pix are in google

I'm using that way. The downside is that a LOT of apps uses google services...

You do realize that those apps wouldn't be available on non-android/apple/microsoft smartphones either?

nothing in f-droid needs gapps

Sadly, the best way to escape the botnet is to dive deeper in.
So start by getting a nexus phone.
Then flash another OS on it.
Plasma is pretty good, although it still needs work.
Ubuntu and Firefox are both dead

All phones are botnet so unless FSF actually does something useful and gives us a phone made with libre hardware and their own libre operating system there's no fucking reason to even bother.

Yeah, I've got a spare phone that has only free software, and it's pretty comfy, and battery life is great. I could use it as my main, but there is no reason for that yet.

>Kinda sick of Google automatically backing up photos

??? What Google app does this? I've never had this happen.

It doesn't, OP is just a dumbass and has to shitpost

apple, microshit etc have their equivalents of gapps. needless to say though most of the time gapps aren't actually needed, and it's just a minor feature or a security feature

BlackBerry Q5, Q10, P'9983, Passport, and Classic

>a LOT
Just because it says "this app won't run if you don't have services" doesn't mean it's true. I've always ignored those warnings and everything works fine. So really less than 1% apps actually need services to launch.

All I'm saying is that if you're complaining about the lack of apps on android that has been stripped of Google Services, then you're going to find even less apps on platforms that are neither Android, Apple or Microsoft.

BlackBerry 10 OS devices would be an idea. You still can use android apps but you won't have Gapps or google services.
I recommend the Passport (Q30) or Classic (Q20) depending on your preferred size.

BBOS is ok but it's closed source and restricted like iOS. There's also Sailfish OS but there are pretty much no apps unless you use an Android compatibility layer. The best option is Lineage OS. It's Android as it should be. It's lightweight, updated frequently on a majority of devices, doesn't use any Google shit by default, and doesn't lag or stutter. Use that with FDroid and use NewPipe as a JewTube client.

Wait for the new amazon fire phone OP.

>Ubuntu and Firefox are both dead
the fuck happened? they were hyped up so much..

yes it does..

Does whatsapp require google services?