spacex.com/falcon-heavy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it doeSNT

are traps gay

>implying you knew how huge the drone ship and the rocket stage were

i couldnt care less

Im surpeised how small it is.

well from the videos you can't tell because they almost look like toys

this shows the scale and that this is a big achievement that they made this work (most of the time)

so cool

t woman

Is that the one from Bulgaria Sat 1?

i didnt watch the videos either

think about killing yourself back to Sup Forums dumb memespamming retard

Ignorance is bliss ass they say

i just think there are better investments to be made for the humankind than space exploration when there are people dying of starvation on one side of the planet and people dying of obesity on the other

you know, Sup Forums wouldn't be so shit if I weren't the only one there defending centrism/liberalism

you should try it sometimes, they have a new selection of flags including LGBT and Democrat

Check this shit out
youtu.be/ei3nGWD4d5A?t=1312

and btw, report the outrageous racist bait threads that have nothing to do with news, they will be removed like on other boards

if at least a couple hundred people did this a few times a day, Sup Forums would be a different place

Breddy cool tbqh

Exactly, we need to leave the planet to escape brown people.

their big one can even launch your mom to space

spacex.com/falcon-heavy

You're not alone on there, m8.

It's just really boring sometimes, because they keep spouting the same blatant lies over and over.

Mate, it's a lost cause desu.
If someone is so retarded as to believe IQ is genetic or that african americans commit more crime per capita they're too dumb to be rehabilitated.

kek

IQ is genetic the same way slavery was.

>Turns convo into a race topic.

Wew lad.

The goal of space x is an extraterrestrial colony. People are always going to be dying. But if the earth dies, no more people. Unless there is a self sustaining colony elsewhere! Of course that is very very fast in the future but if we don't work on it well never get there.

self sufficient colonies inside the solar system are impossible mate, unless you reach a level of tech that would ensure the Earth to pretty much never "die" whatever that means.

Any large scale cataclysm such as solar activity would affect both equally anyway

And reaching an extra system inhabitable planet is impossible

my dick is genetic

Self sufficient colonies aren't impossible.

No shit there are situations that can btfo the whole system. There are also ones that could just fuck one planet, like big space rocks or some kind of anthropogenic disaster like global thermonuclear war.

What is the issue which is supposed to make me think? Both launches last week were a success. Are those guys meant to be reptilians? What's the salt?

>Self sufficient colonies aren't impossible.

Yes they are.
Self sufficient= able to function for 100 years or more without the Earth.

So you're looking at a setup able to produce own food, own oxygen, own medicine, own metal extraction and metallurgy and a complete manufacture line, sustain a population so large as to be genetically viable, for all species present which is just beyond not only current but the foreseeable future level of tech, if ever.

Even in settings like Star Trek the colonies are still 100% dependant on outside trading and input due to the sheer size necessary to mantain something as complex as a civilization. And that's on M class planets.

>, sustain a population so large as to be genetically viable
To be fair if you can figure out all the other things, advanced genetic engineering will be able to solve the human diversity problem too.

>I lack accurate imagination and can only realize such things by actually seeing them

u 2

no, the dick only makes it better

that's not what he asked

that's amazing

Unironically nice bait, I'll use this