How do we de-butthurt the Butthurt Belt?

How do we de-butthurt the Butthurt Belt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fixed your map.

do nothing, the west will fall and we will rise

Our butthurt will drive us into space one day.

Are you worried about the hurt feelings of Dindu Muffinovs a.k.a Ruskies?

When did this SJW and PC shit arrived 4cuck?

>austria
>white

>butthurt belt
>doesn't include Serbia
Shit map.

They are mostly assimilated Slovenes. The Germs are actually a minority.

This is even more absurd than the "France is full of blacks and arabs" meme

beware the eternal austrian

if pic related is white then I don't want to be white

>I don't want to be white
Don't worry, you're not.

It's true, though. Maria Theresia's school reform led to very fast assimilation in Styria and Carinthia which continued with full speed in the 19th and 20th century.

On the contrary, Grzegorz. We are the whitest.

>Russia
>Europe

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy
Italy white too!

What does the date even mean ? In which city/county is it ?

Everything yellow is Asia. Only the white parts are Europe.

"No."

The year of the census in Carinthia.

We are the fairest and thus the whitest.

>shoot Australians out of the sky on an airplane
>they celebrate you for it

Really makes you think...

Ok, that simply means the Slovenes get away.
Also, around 50% of Austria lives in Wien and suburbs, which is definitely South Germanic.

>another thread which devolves into how white someone is or isn't

Tell me mr. Pekka, what good is fair hair...
...if you look like a chink?

>Carinthia and Styria became majority Austrian because the Slovenes moved away

Fuck off gook.

>le everybody's mongol meme xdddd

stobit

I wish more and more eastern europeans get mad

they won't change anyting, they aren't real players, all what they do is just asking "pls more troops america!!11", but there is a chance that some people will see that cringe hatred and feel disgusted

That's a dumb meme. There are actually two butthurt belts and they're right beside this supposed "butthurt belt" which is actually the best part of the world.

See the picture:
Red - Honorable kingdoms and finest men alive
Green - butthurt belts and wannabe empires

by killing yourself you dumbass.

Fairness is the only thing that distinguishes white people from Arabs and Pakis. If you disagree might as well start importing Indians and Arabs in the millions to keep the white race alive.

is s(z)lovenia butt hurt belt too? ;(

We are ascended therefore even being white is an insult to us

>le kacap

>le "real player"

>m-m-m-muh rooble

go get raped and slaughtered by a Turk

kacapie

The facial traits are very different.

čink čonk dink donk

durka durka

moar

sniff sniff

to be fair, Sup Forums has always been a bit more understanding. even when we fuck with each other it's generally pretty lighthearted. honestly, i wish other boards were more patient with posters who are obviously still getting their english together. even the shittiest of you cunts are better than the average american 12 year old that comes in search of those dank memes they saw on their older sisters facebook.
and i also don't doubt that some of you ARE 12, but it must just be that 12 year olds in the states are especially retarded

the mountain jew attacks again

>It's another thread where autistic poles argue with autistic finns

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJ

This thread captures the essence of int

it just proves the butthurt belt theory right

Not really, both are Caucasian after all.

By gangbanging your mom

You're literally wrong, there was no large scale immigration or emigration.

It's called a langauge shift. Both Styria and Carinthia are also full of Slavic placenems, most relevant being Graz (Grad) which is also the 2nd largest city in Austria.

Also, Vienna is most likely the LEAST south Germanic place of them all. It was the centre of a mostly non-germanic empire and thus the most highly immgirated to place in the Empire.

Its full of the descendants of literally every nation of the Empire.

European hunter-gatherer looked like a shitskin before Iranians arrived there lol.

It captures the essence of slovenkians

Totally makes sense, considering how we're the fairest yet have like, what, less than 5% R1a?

you also look the most asian from all Europeans

That undermines your point, then. Fairness is not a strictly Indo-European trait.

>Fairness is not a strictly Indo-European trait.
Skin wise? Yes.
Eyes and hair? No.

But every fucking day the same bullshit. Finns trying to prove they're better than anyone. Face it, your genes are weak and shit. Even wiki says so.

A Finn can trace his grandadies to antiquity. Where you were called the lowest scum of all, Fenni.

I don't give a shit, respond with "WE" memes all you want. Doesn't change the facts,

>Skin wise? Yes
That doesn't make sense, we're pale as fuck.
>Where you were called the lowest scum of all, Fenni.
Pic related
You can't survive this far up north under a bunch of branches, doesn't work that way desu

>Face it, your genes are weak and shit.
Coming from a Pole KEK

Just remember that you were the subhumans according to your loved race theories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Hitler didn't knew we were the closest to Proto-Indo Europeans.

And it's the Finns that try to prove something here. I don't give a shit.

>I don't give a shit.

Yes, you clearly don't, lol.

Why would I?

It's not like some imaginary bullshit changes my shitty fucking life. Every day I drink and wish I had more balls to just fucking kill myself.

Do you really think i give a shit anymore? I work just to have money for alchohol.

We're genetically healthier than Poles still. Even Albanians and Samoans have less retarded babies than you guys.

It's called a disease heritage because we have suspectibilities to genetic diseases rare among other Europeans, while others are pretty much nonexistant.

>Some genetic diseases are disproportionately rare in Finns. These include cystic fibrosis and phenylketonuria. In Finland, about 1 in 80 persons are carriers of a cystic fibrosis mutation, compared with an average of 1 in 25 elsewhere in Europe.

IN SOVIET UNION BB BUTHERT YOU

>Fenni
Tacitus obviously had no clue how different things are up north and that you can't survive in conditions as extreme as ours without proper shelter. :')
See

Now stop you too.

>Every day I drink and wish I had more balls to just fucking kill myself.
I feel for you bro. It's just bantz, in actuality I have no animosity towards Poles.

Neither do I towards Finns.
And yes, I'm the usual "Fenni pasta" poster.

Sorry Finnbros. I come to this shitty korean image board to shitpost my sad and patethic life away.

You and I both fampai. I hope it gets better for you. Please, don't kill yourself.

It won't get better but at least I can pretend it's gonna be okay.

finbro and polskibro, we will make it together. keep your head up high and know that I'm out here hoping you two recover from the struggle.

Nuking Russia into the stone age will suffice, thank you

People call Finland butthurt? I have never met a butthurt Finn. Neither in real life nor online. In fact they are pretty chill albeit a bit depressed. They make good and loyal friends

Why do you want to die?
Thanks.

>Why do you want to die?
Everything I touch turns to shit.
No matter what I try to do and how hard I try to make it work.

I just don't see any light in the tunnel for myself. Maybe if I get disgustingly rich.

How old are you? What do you do for a living? How educated are you?

22, i work shit jobs here and there
not much of a education.

going to sleep now. thanks for that and see you tommorow.

>see you tommorow
Have a good night. See you in a few hours.

you too Ivan, you too.

Gnight. I truly hope it gets better for you. And again, don't take the bantz to heart. It's just bantz. I'm in a dark place too right now so I can sympathize.

It's fine. Good luck to you too, Finnbro.