What can we do about iceland, Sup Forums? They are literally FUCKING EVERYTHING IN EUROPE

What can we do about iceland, Sup Forums? They are literally FUCKING EVERYTHING IN EUROPE.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7Y2Z1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw iceland reply to your post

The ad from germany is even better. Germany is a nigger and sweden a hot girl sucking him off...

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Why do they made these ads?

Did they make*

I really start to believe they are reading this board.

AIDS awareness or something.

>being gay is bad
nice try, Ivan

Belgium is a power bottom though

The actor from Germany is white.

I want a Belgian power bottom bf :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The actor from Germany is white.

Your country is so full of nigger that you dont even see the diffrents anymore. why the fuck is france the tall hdansome guy and not we?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post pls

Is there one with a Pole?

inb4 no one want to fuck a Pole

imgur.com/a/7Y2Z1

We had one ? No we didn't I think

>that body
>that eyes
>that face shape

He's white.

You people are so fucked in the head. Sure we have like 250 people die a year to mass shootings but you import million and millions of Africans and Arabs.

>mfw it's real

i dont know whats more embarassing the poster or that you cant see that this is not nigger

>import

I fucking hate that words.
They are not merchandises. They are human beings, and we didn't import them. Circumstances forced them here, and our politicians decided that we should let them stay.

they used a black guy to save paint

By God and Country, please tell me this is bait.

>this is considered white in France

I don't know what the more embarrassing, that you're so unsecure about your whiteness you think a poster from a French association matters, or that you think the guy is black.

Source?

>Hello, I'd like 1 million Rapefugees please
>That will be $6 millions shekels famalam

here

Open a history book frogfucker. Black people are literally inferior. What Europe has accomplished, that would take maybe 10,000 years for blacks to accomplish. If not more. All untouched/uncontacted blacks amount to little more than dirt-farmers.

Face it Frogger, people are different.

>dat ass

k

>WE

1) You accomplished nothing Tyrone.
2) Whites won because they had litteraly the best starting position.
3) You are conveniently ignoring Africain Empires which were way richer and prosperous than their Europeans counterparts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

>You are conveniently ignoring Africain Empires which were way richer and prosperous than their Europeans counterparts.

AYYYY LITERALLY WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET

Well, they literally were kangz and shit

>best starting position

Except that's utter bullshit? Much of Africa is incredibly resource rich and bountiful

Lets not forget that white's lost 1000 years of progress due to our beloved Germans burning all the libraries and Christianity damning science.

Sure dude.

Take a moment and think about the resources Africa has/had, the wood, the iron, the gold, the sand, the oceans, the animals

A person like you or me, who are curious enough to cut down a few trees and make a house - maybe in just a square shape. Or throw alot of sand into a firepit and see what happens.

We would be heralded as super geniuses. Or killed for our witchcraft.

Ressources are shit without a proper climate. Europe had livestock, gulf stream, just the right quantity of rain and sun.

Compare the vast plains of Europe to Egypt who only had the Nile to thrive, for example.

MUH GUNS GERMS N STEEL

Read some actual history books and not pop hist garbage

I'm being baited, I realise now. No one can willingly contradict themselves in only two posts.

There are swathes of Africa that are lush and green, excellent soil for agriculture and they have a huge variety of wildlife.

Ever seen Rwanda? It would be paradise on earth if it was developed better

Rwanda is fairly isolated. Europe had the advantage of having multiple people of different ethnicities close and together, with easy access to seas.

I'm serving platitudes, yes, but you're not too bright either.

underrated

Literally how did I contradict myself? Are you not only a self-destructive leech on a sociological level but an utter fool as well? Oh shit those are the same. My bad.

>Blacks are inferior
>In the meantime, we white master race just lost 1000 (one thousand) year of technology because muh Christianity

Literally how are we superior if allow ourselves to be cucked by Christianity ? Makes no sense.

>Brussels
>Growing green problem on his asshole
>green is the muslim go-to color
Ruh.
Roh.

Why do they like green so much?

Is it because it reminds them of goat shit?

havent read a single word lmao

The first intelligent post I've read on this board.

The general professional consensus is actually that Europeans thrived because of the right middle ground of fertility and strife. Being forced to invent and adapt to survive and better develop creates more rapid advancement.

Europeans did it. Indians did it. Chinese (and other Asians following) did it. South and central Americans did it to a lesser extent.

Africans by and large did fuck all.

What are you talking about you double nigger ? Africa is the best climate to grow food.

kek

his crotch is mostly blue, his arse is mostly yellow, blue+yellow=green

wew
I thought it was just a meme lads

FUCKING REALLY?

>tfw the Icelanding girl who hates Italians replies to your post

Africa is one of the most fertile continents though, its a huge place with loadsa areas that can be used for farmlands. every other country which was developed turned most of their forests into farmlands.

african agricultural techniques and technology is shit though and still remains shit.

Can someone without meming explain why her mouth and his groin are both the same color? It looks like an explicit blowjob reference where her blue mixed with his red, but that seems to work way too well with the meme.

It is referencing a blowjob. They're AIDs awareness ads

It is, look at her mouth.

Lmfao.

I know you lot are probably trolling/baiting but this dude is obviously white. No black person has a nose like that. Or a face shape like that. The hair is kind of misleading, I'll give you that but if you look closely it's not black hair. Black facial hair does not grow in that texture.

this. finally someone says it

>england is a country

I feel your pain

also lol @ people criticizing ancient africa for not having european style-nation states while not realizing the continent was sparsely and under populated for most of history to the extent that such societies weren't really possible to create from scratch

MOORTUGAL

Yes, England is a country. What did you think it was?

That is very clean bodypainting.

A bad joke

a province of britain

As opposed to to 50?

I think he's mixed desu. Its the only way to get the nose/hair combo.

Someone's been on this stupid sight if Moortugal is a Queenz and shit

I know you like to pretend it is, but England isn't really a country. It's no different from Bavaria, Texas or any other non-sovereign state in a federation.

I'd eat her pussy

No, Sven. It's literally a country. The united kingdom is a sovereign state which is made up of four constituent countries, each with their own independent government and lawmakers devolved from the UK government (except England which is governed directly by the UK government).

>tfw no antrophromorphic country to love me tenderly

I'm jealous europe

Hey lads every thread I've posted in tonight has died so lets see if I can't kill this shit too

fuck off, you have 0 effect on anything that goes on anywhere

A bit like Finland then?

Post more country aids

It doesn't matter how hard you pretend, that's not how countries work. A country is a sovereign state and England is no sovereign state.

Take a step back for a moment and see if you can think of a single non-sovereign state outside the UK that you would call a country. You done? No? Don't blame yourself if you can't think of one. There are none. You just like to pretend that the states in your federation are countries, but you would never call a foreign equivalent of such a state a country.

Yup, and why would we want that?
Fuck off and let us be.

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING