Have you ever encountered racism Sup Forums?

Have you ever encountered racism Sup Forums?

I am half-black and have been treated like shit by whites and blacks alike

Why do you post my Trumpfu you dirty halfbreed mongrel?!

What is she saying about white people?

cute trap what is her name?

Not outright hate, more just jokes at my expense but I can laugh at it
American born, American raised, english monolingual ethnic Chechen
My names Ahmed. A lot of times when I introduce myself people think I'm saying "I'm Ed"
A few times people have asked if I'm Muslim, I say yes, and they don't care
I hear stuff about bombs and I KEEL YOU (that puppet show) all the time, other than that naw, no one's ever said "go back where you came from" (which is Ohio lol) or FILTHY SUBHUMAN MUDSLIME SHITSKIN that's only online.

I know that feel, fellow mongrel

Except I'm half slav and half spic

>no one's ever said "go back where you came from" (which is Ohio lol) or FILTHY SUBHUMAN MUDSLIME SHITSKIN that's only online.

kek.
But they'll say it on here.

No one's got the balls to do it face to face.

Go back to ohio you shit

Im mexicans but people think im indian even my fellow mexicans think that as well

CHI

But mudslime is not a race

>Be Bosnian
>2nd grade
>Just moved to the US
>Miss the Bus
>Dad is at work and mom doesn't have a car
>Looks at the parent phone list to find someone who speaks Serbo-croatian
>The only other one in town is a Serbian family
>Tells me on the phone she spoke to the serbian kid's mom and she agreed to give me a ride home
>turns out t they're hardcore cetniks lel
>They start calling me names I didn't understand at the time
>They drop me off at a mall
>Security eventually calls the cops
>get dropped off home
>She gets hella child endangerment charges

come to brazil :D

>Chechen

REMOVE

lel what? I thought serbs and other diaspora are less crazy here

Also what are cetniks?

mos bowerful raec in the worl

Nice towel

Meh, not really. Only situation I can think of would be the time I brought up my heritage. He called me a terrorist and stopped talking to me. I'm about as light as that girl and I basically live in the South(that part of Ohio that might as well be called Kentucky), so I never really faced any sort of racism.

Five bucks says you're from Cleveland

What's yer heritage m8?

Believe it or not, the people who were most racist towards me were spics

Euro-heritage people (especially Irish and slavs) were always cool to me

What did you experience?

>look stereotypically German (blond, blue eyes)
I never encountered any negative racism in my life and I've been to many countries.
But it theres this one exception: I have to be absurdly careful about what I say and get very quickly blamed for racism, islamophobia, sexism, ...
If you want, that's also some kind of racism because apparently it makes a difference if a white male makes a politically incorrect joke or if anyone else does it

i live in a pretty rough area, lots of blacks. constantly getting called a cracker or whitey or a ghost and shit like that. its pretty stupid. but it doesn't really get to me. i've been mugged a couple times too but i doubt that had anything to do with my race, more just where i live.

the blacks are the worst about it though honestly. we have a huge puerto rican and south east asian community and i never get it from them. in fact many of them are my friends.

it's a bummer that it still is so prevalent nowadays, but when people are raised by dumb racist pricks, they tend to become dumb racist pricks themselves. sorry that you have to get it from both sides OP. its a stupid dull hatchet, and i wish we would just bury it

So are you racist?

By blacks too? Huh, I guess not all black live matter.

from google:
>"Chetnik, Serbo-Croatian Četnik, member of a Serbian nationalist guerrilla force that formed during World War II to resist the Axis invaders and Croatian collaborators but that primarily fought a civil war against the Yugoslav communist guerrillas, the Partisans."

I've literally never felt like I was on the receiving end of racism.

Then again, I'm a white blonde male in the US, so go figure.

All the blacks I've ever interacted with were chill.

I'm white and only by Asians.

Only light hearted meme jokes among friends. We don't actually hate each other

That's none of your business!

I'm white and have been denied the right to apply for jobs based on the colour of my skin.

Ever been to the US? I'll bet you would get called Nazi pretty often.

depends on where you live.

if you live in the hood, then being a white blonde male (i know from experience) is like walking around with a fucking bullseye on your back

>it's racist to assume I'm a racist.

I'm a native Fingol. Once went to Sweden with family when I was a teen. Remember people looking at us wrong and even heard someone whisper "jävlä finska". Because my father has a condition, that limits his walking, people thought he was drunk, and even some cops came and thought we are taking him home, because he was too drunk to walk right. Since then I have grown to hate Swedes

I used to get abused literally all the time when I was 12/13 by a next door neighbor but it stopped once I hit my final growth spurt and when out to get /fit/.

There's a reason people are much more aggressive on the internet. They're cowards. When I see other Aussies/other countries on Sup Forums posting on how racist their country is I know they're the same type of limp wristed, keyboard warrior losers who'd never actually fight for what they believe in when push comes to shove so I don't really care about what they say on the internet.

That being said, aus is a pretty mad place to live in with 99% friendly people.

Damn that sucks man...

Never been there. But I bet you are right, there are also some other countries where I would probably encounter racism (I've heard things about some African countries). On the other side I sometimes had the impression ppl look up to me just because I look Northern European (have been in some Asian countries)

Did I assume that?

Never lived in the hood, from the SW.

Mexicans just ignore you for the most part.

Well you never admitted either way. I don't care, just curious

If anything you encounter prejudice not racism

Yes, people regularly insult my race both in person and over the internet. At a friend's house I've sat through lectures on why my race is responsible for their family's personal unhappiness, even though I don't know them that well nor have any knowledge of an ancestor of mine visiting India. Such aggressive and racist behavior is encouraged by the government and establishment media of my country, who both act in tandem to deny my demographic jobs and opportunities while insulting us at every opportunity. Even the president of my country has told me that I am not allowed to make the same jokes that he does, because he is better and less white than I am.

It is not easy living in a brown man's world, but I don't let their hypocrisy get to me. I am a valuable person because of my own merits, just as they are not valuable people because of their own personal traits and behavior.

Yes

When i was in poland and czechia as a tourist i felt they were disgusting racists

My family is jewish, and I live in a mudslime infested shithole. Take a guess

whats the original video with this girl in it. Cant find it to save my life

Once our school organised a school trip into the mountains with a school from Austria and the Austrians called us weird names until we started throwing pine cones and a bunch of them got bloody noses.

>a condition, that limits his walking
Chronic alcoholism?

Arent you all Slavs?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Slovenes and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Slovenes, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Slovenes for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Slovene group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Slovenes, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Slovenes are no part of it. Slovenes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Slovenes, but basically it's Slavs with Slovenes added. All the so called "Kajkavian Slavs" are really Slovenes.

I am white and have been treated like shit several times by Arabs. With black people it never happened though.

>girl

russia isn't slavic or european, it's asian isis-tier country with no culture and history

t. average racist pole

no really modern poles think that americans or germans(dutch, swedes) are closer to them culturally and mentally than russians. it's an important part of polish identity, to rip all roots with eastern oppressors

w/e the fuck it is. I just need sawce on video. I swear i tried to find it and im not a lazy fuck

Was just messing a little ;). I guess racism IS havin prejudices (about a whole race).
I always try to view a person in a neutral way when I don't know them and I've friends of all races.
I think groups of genetically close people on definitely can have distinct traits -on average-, but it's wrong to say -all- people in this group a like this.
Specifically I think western european and east asian men seem to be less aggressive on average than e.g. russian or arab men. Blacks are extremely diverse, but with a small group I think they are sometimes absurdly amazed, like a dog excited about getting a treat

Most outwardly racist people are Indians and Chinese people. They always assume I have criminal intentions in their stores and shit despite me having a clean record and pursuing my Ph.D.

White people assume I am black and approach me as such, often making assumptions about me

Blacks do the same but assume I follow white stereotypes

Lol no. I can't speak for Serbs specifically, but I'm a child of immigrants, so I can speak for immigrants in general. Immigrants tend to fall into two categories. They either feel a need to fit in in America and express it through massive self hate, or they realize that they will never fit in in America, regret immigrating, and become huge patriots for their home country. I'd say most immigrants fall into the second category. Seriously, immigration is a mess. I honestly have no idea why America keeps accepting us. My advice to Americans; vote Trump.

>called ghost

sounds pretty okayish, comics hero tier.

I'm Polish but grew up in America. There are many Polish people that respect Russian culture, but, unfortunately, many actually believe Poland is some kind of Germanic western country. It's sad really. Not just because of how delusional it is, but because it's kind of self-hating too.

Actual, real life racism that affects me? Never.

Buzzfeed microaggression tier stuff? Every day.

>Buzzfeed microaggression
What's that? Can give examples?

>White people assume I am black and approach me as such
What the fuck does that even mean? Do they throw their towels at you and call you boy?

>be black
>few instances of racism by white people
>a lot of "uncle Tom" "white washed" type comments from blacks
>no racial profiling by police

Life has been just peachy for me.

Historically-speaking, it's true in a way. Poland has historically favoured personal liberties and had a western style of government. They just fell behind in the renaissance. Western Slavs have more in common with Germanics than Russians imho.

No they ask stupid questions like "Why didn't you get involved with crime" while knowing nothing about my background and use buzzwords like "Urban"

fucking uncle tom

You have no idea how shit light skinned blacks or black people that "act white" get from other blacks.

The lads take the piss because I'm half Irish
.haha

yeah it's not so bad. i just find it curious that even in public situations, it is deemed acceptable to act like this. if the tables were turned and i called them niggers i would get so filled up with lead that you could use me as a pencil.

culturally, at least in america, it is completely acceptable for minorities to be absolutely ignorant racist fuckwads because some of their ancestors from several generations ago were slaves. if we could change that, i don't doubt that the situation would improve drastically in a relatively short amount of time. but unlike the far left in my country, i don't think that the government should have anything to do with policing these peoples thoughts. this kind of change has to come from the parents, and leading by example. shit like affirmative action only breeds more resentment, and it divides us even further

Muslims love Jews you filthy racist

Thats a fact

> There are many Polish people that respect Russian culture

Not in actual Poland lol, not sure about american poles

White people ask why i don't have a feather in my hair, but that is about it.

Whoops, *his daughter's

Thats an interesting mix. Are you white, brown, or black?

White

>They just fell behind in the renaissance.
How exactly? By not having religious civil war?
The Golden Age of Commonwealth took place during the Renaissance.
Paweł Włodkowic, Nicolaus Copernicus, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski, Warsaw Confederation of 1573.
XV and XVI centuries were the greatest period in our history.

>White

Post wrist.

who got knucked by an indian and married a black man?

I've been assaulted a few times but I defended myself. Not too bad, most of it is verbal

>Not in actual Poland
Of course there are.
We admire many thing in Russian culture (literature, music, etc.), but we simply don't want to be part of it, as the Panslavists would want to.

His daughter
^corrected myself here

what daughter?

Are you white?

I've been to Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania and Hungary so far. I didn't experience racism but things about as funny happened.

- I speak with an American accent. When I went to Serbia, I got confused for an American and I got ripped off for about 3-4 euros in a cheap shady restaurant.

- In the Bulgarian-Serbian border, I was stopped by the Bulgarian police because I was trying to hitchhike and I had a huge backpack. The police assumed I was a refugee and tried to get me to admit that I was a refugee. I showed them the passport and they had to call it in to validate it. Then I was let go.

That's about it I guess.

I'm mixed race and I've never experienced open racism. I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I have yet to see any evidence of it. And until I do, I'll continue to live as though it didn't exist here in Europe. I consider racism a purely American phenomenon.

What are you?

Some asian guys harassed me and asked how pink my pussy is, no joke :'(

your grandma?

are you a girl?

Half white half Asian.
White kid who had been throwing racial shit at me tried to put me in a chokehold, but he fucked it and wasn't a wrestler so I writhed my out and punched him in the nose, then sprinted away.

Asian kid chose to attack me cause there were too many whites to bully (he kissed their asses instead) so he came up while I was sleeping before class started and stomped on my face. I got up and kicked back, my soccer experience coming in handy

That was all back in high school. I only run into verbal shit now, some lib was bitching about trump then called me a mixed swamp rat zipperhead completely out of the blue. I asked wtf and walked away

People treat you like shit because you're an asshole OP. Put down the race card.

Yep

oh i didnt know girls were called terrorist
i thought it was a thing for males only

White people are judged by what they do.

Black people are judged by their color, THEN by what they do.

You cannot refute this. Hell, this entire fucking board is proof positive.

>their color
you think is all color?
so if a negro have pale skin, he wouldnt be profiled?

its not about skin color, its just that blacks are different from germanics

desu I have a soft spot for east slavs but a lot of the time I'm always kind of afraid around them because honestly, violent easterners are like 1000 times worse than violent westerners so there's that. but overall I like all slavs

No im white and native to the country i was born in,

That's because you are dumb enough to identify yourself as mixed race OP, lightskin niggas are always seen as superior by blacks and they get all the praise from the black girls and the such, if you simply identified as black you would seen as superior thanks to their huge inferiority complexes, but since you identify as half black you then are just percieved as half part of the enemy

Don't visit Hongcouver then.

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about Bosniaks?

you're literally the worst mix ever