Okay Sup Forums...

Okay Sup Forums, the 2017 Summer Cup is coming and it's time to bring our team roster poll up to date and reflect /h/ as it is now. I am the current manager for the team.
Our previous manager OMP never ran roster polls but I intend to change Sup Forums's historical board interaction status.
Please vote on our roster poll here : docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHxqBQnjtyy-cCjLmKjUg6r2WdP8-wTMefx6OahEVKcvBg0A/viewform
>"What is this"
The 4CC is a cometition run on modified versions of PES between different Sup Forums
boards. For details please check the wiki here implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
There are two seasons are a year with a Winter and a Summer Elite Cup.
The Sup Forums team will soon be celebrating its 5th anniversary and is competing in the 2017 Summer Cup in July/August. An example of one of our matches can be found here
youtube.com/watch?v=BzWiMdRlHmE
Archives of other matches can be found here
archive.klaxa.eu/
Sup Forums is a historically successful team and was runner up in the 2015 Summer Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Sup Forums_Summer_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
youtube.com/watch?v=gJv8BVcR_wE&t=337s
youtube.com/watch?v=x_0tf3g5vxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/h/
>google docs

Here is a webm of us scoring against /out/ in the previous cup. We beat them 3-2 in the end!

typo

Well, how badly did we fuck up in the last cup?

Suprisingly we didn't! We came 6th out of 32 teams. We beat enemies like Sup Forums and it truly was a joy to behold. You should watch the Summer cup when it starts, it's going to be great

wait a sec, was Sup Forums in babbies then? jej

Nah we were in the Babby cup which is one for the smaller teams but now we're promoted to the big boy competition kek

neat

when does the cup start this year?

Counting on you, Narcy boy

To the person in the poll who asked where RMS is - He's our main goalkeeper, I chose not to include him in the poll as he'll be staying as the main goalkeeper due to his historical goalkeeping talent and status
It's starting in July/August , If I recall correctly, It started in the first week of August last year

use this: youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE more frequently

My vote goes to le fuck you man.

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

It was good to see the team come back and perform so well in spring. May need to correct the typo from /h/ and the Google doc.
Looking forward to seeing us in summer.

GNU approved OpenPES when?

>Summer Cup
>in winter

>no feminist programming player รก la kodewithkarlie

cd code
cd..
cd..
cd..

Here's a photo of one of our 3D models for the team. This is for Terry A. Davis which is of course referring to his statement about running over CIA niggers with his car in 1999. This is a full car model and it's hilarious watching it drive up and down the playing field

>mac
>mac
>mac
>mac

Do we have the Terry Davis singing Black Sabbath video for his goal horn? If not we fucking need it.

When Sup Forums makes it. I can provide the logo.

Summer cup? What summer cup?

Sup Forums promoted to the Summer cup which is an elite-only tournament done to host the better teams in the cup. We're in it and it starts in a month roughly
Yeah we do, it's amazing isn't it

Good luck then. Is there anything I can watch to get an idea of what I'm looking at without having to sit through a whole game?

Here is the introduction video to the 2017 Winter Cup which was held a couple of months ago, It just really shows what the teams look like in game and some highlights of other teams etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJv8BVcR_wE&t=337s

Currently we have 25 votes tallied up on the poll!
Keep it going folks!

>the CIA nigger doesn't glow in the dark
dropped

>goalkeeper due to his historical goalkeeping talent and status
/mlp/ thanks him for that talent ^;)

This year we should meme this competition and trigger other boards by having woman on our team because of (((diversity)))
Karly Kloss, Leah Rowe can be a thing.

this will give you a decent impression
youtube.com/watch?v=x_0tf3g5vxw

We should also have Lisa Su and Raja Koduri with based JIM

Have you seen Stallman in Spring? It was like the true Wallman days
I could probably make that change

Also, Here is a 3d model for Housefires..

are the flames animated?
is it possible to animate the flames?
it would really look awesome if the flames would be animated.

also >3.5GB

>Karlie
>ever

I agree with this idea

Animation hasn't been done in aesthetics and I don't think it's possible to do it , I'm afraid but the flames are nice static too.

imagine Sup Forums getting BTFO by pajeet and lisa su alongside a trans and karlie.
I can already imagine the shitstorm it would be

>Not squatting down
>Not pushing a creamy log out of his ass
Insufficiently designated

he needs a "certified microsoft technician" badge
or an "you have virus, i help you" speech bubble

We're looking pretty good folks!

This looks amazing, where are the matches streamed?

Smashcast Sup Forums cup

Smashcast.tv