Why doesn't your family use linux?

Why doesn't your family use linux?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gemma_tokyo/status/878912435373039616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this girl? I feel like Sup Forums is obsessed with her.

idk even botnet doesn't know

why are u covered in cum?

>instructions not clear
>dick stuck in the fan

My family doesn't know what Linux is

gemma

My family, father, uncle, grandparents are all on Linux now. The year of the desktop is soon upon us.

got my friend on ubuntu. dad is a senior bug fixer, but is a full windows user. mom has trouble with dvd player and brother plays vidya.

They need to run Facebook.

She doesn't come up if you search Gemma

Child "model" turned adult modeling.

End this meme.

>Why doesn't your family use linux?
We're not poor.

fuck off already

it's just one waifufag

pretty sure they changed this around to make it harder to find sauce, it alwways just shows 'females' an d no backlinks

Fuck you I like seeing her in the catalog. Much better than all the other clickbait thread starters.

>gemma
try gemma jav
it's not american, you see

is she british?

lmfao those teeth

kill yourself

twitter.com/gemma_tokyo/status/878912435373039616

She sounds autisitc

That's how loli idols are supposed to sound.

That is actually seen as an attractive feature in Japan. Women in Japan fuck their teeth up with dental procedures to crook their teeth like fucking idiots. I'm not making this shit up, google it.

fuck off

>europeans are better at being asian sluts than asians
Not even surprised

Tell me more about japanese white weebs

holy fuck thats disturbing.

Anime website.

she isn't anime though.

>i like chocolate so I can't eat strawberries
post anime then

I got kicked out of the house after I smashed multiple macbooks and painted stallman's face on the wall.

Any high res photosets?

And here I thought she was balancing on the fan.

FUCK YOU THUMBNAIL.

I too thought she was balancing on the fan.

Bookmarked.

wait, is she on the floor or she is standing? yeah, I have shit space perception.

>3dpd cancer
>anime website
Pick one

>not in japanese

I do...

It's obvious that she comes from a poor family. She's doing this to make ends meet.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

whites can't be poor

explain trailer parks.

At one point I had my entire family on Linux. But then they gradually upgraded their shit computers and switched back to Windows. My mom still liked how simpler to use was Linux (She had Mint 13 or smt) compared to Windows 10.

Privileged autism

She's also a mentally ill cutter. You can see scars on her thighs in her videos.

Both of my parents and my sisteruse Ubuntu.
In fact, I'm the only one who doesn't use linux (only the windows subsystem).

Why is your sister blowing her skirt?

My sister wants to play her stupid ass cooking and serving games that are only available on Windows

My dad uses a Surface 3 tablet and he finds essential to be able to use a pen, also ancient software that runs on wine but he still doesn't want it that way

My mom doesn't know how to turn on a computer

Post everything you have on her please. I have all of her old pictures on my desktop I didn't know she was still doing modeling. Help a nigga out

>That is actually seen as an attractive feature in Japan
Kek. Not every crooked teeth are count as attractive feature, just nice looking one. And that white girl is just normal bad teeth desu senpai

>that white girl is just normal bad teeth
And they apparently work to her advantage if she's trying to appeal to the Japanese.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
oh user turn the fan off and sniff

They did for a while, their general consensus was that Unity was good. Then my dad bought a new HDD and I got them back on Windows 7.

Her advantage is being white not her shitty teeth

Or both

No.

Meanwhile Japanese women pay money to have their straight teeth fucked up.

She's not laurab

I know she's not fucking Laura. Laura is a goddess and this Gemma girl is not on her caliber. I have many sets of both.

they are batshit insane anyway

even the normal ones

>muh meme
No. Only retards do it. Also fake crook teeth ≠ fucked up bad teeth

I have tried, but it is hard to convert people.

My parents ran Ubuntu for a while (back in the gnome2 days), but they didn't like it and they missed some windows programs and I was too slow with support as I didn't live with them. The problem was they had an old computer and when they got a new one, they got windows.
My grandmother is running Ubuntu mate LTS.
She never learned windows and she is retired, so she will never need windows.
My sister still goes to school in a field that doesn't support linux, so I don't convert her. Maybe when she is done I will try again.

I have no family, they rejected Linux so I rejected them

>so I don't convert her
Thank god

A patrician choice because Linux is better.

wtf I hate Dell, Auuuboontow now

Because eventually something always fucks up in Linux, and when it does, it's a fucking pain in the ass to fix it.

But they do user.

I succesfully switched my brother in law and the uncle machines to operate on xubuntu.

Not only their PC work without shuttering but also I didn't have to reinstall/repair/delete shit since I did it. 2.5 years on one, 1 year on the other and counting.

They use their machines as webbrowser emulator anyway.

Your girl converted to big black cock you autistic fuckup

My parents have jobs

Fuck off to your scat forums, you tasteless retards.

I don't want to tech support them 24/7.

They do, but I set them up with mint and they know very little about it. They are picking it up though.

All of my family is in xubuntu because they only have my old laptop for common use and they refuse to upgrade. I'm on Windows 7.

She's not anime enough. At least the other girl that's usually on /k/.

no aki, no laifu