Why is Visual Studio so shit?

Why is Visual Studio so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/33837163/visual-studio-2015-vshub-is-spamming-fiddler
jetbrains.com/rider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop using .NET now.

It's busy sending your telemetry data. Give it an hour and a half time

It is bloated as hell

>He doesn't have 16 GB+ of RAM
>He doesn't have a Xeon CPU
Maybe programming isn't for you :^)

But C# is so nice!
Except for async shit, they shouldn't have done that.

It is for doing actual work on actual workstations, not busted T61s

Wrong.

Compiling a fucking hello world program should not require 64GB 4000MHz 44Cores 7GHz system

my husband uses it to code in c# while also running the respective game engine he works in on a fx-8350 with 8 gigs of ram and it never locks up just takes a century to compile.

gives me time to suck his feminine penis

nice theme

Yes it should.

kek

You've to disable most telemetry bullshit, link very much related
stackoverflow.com/questions/33837163/visual-studio-2015-vshub-is-spamming-fiddler
The best solution is actually just rename the VSHub processes to something invalid so they can't be called

It has a lot of features. Try using monodevelop instead.

>implying C# isn't a nice language

>using windows
>wanting software to run fast and not freeze

pick one

>link very much related
>link is about VS debugging diagnostics pinging a locally hosted website and the traffic getting picked up by fiddler
Sometimes I forget where I am and think maybe I'll have a conversation where people know what the fuck they're talking about. And then I remember I'm on Sup Forums

>Why is Visual Studio so shit?
VS Express 2010 was the best version. I wish I could find a download for it. Community 2017 won't even god damn install properly - always errors at some point.

Any 2013+ Microsoft program should be avoided like the plague.

2005 was the last and final version, after that it went downhill.Remember when it stopped being possible to use bitmap-fonts? It still isn't because it's written in WPF!

>"Installing System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream 4.3.0"

Found your problem.

jetbrains.com/rider/

because it was made by microsoft

This

C# is just a fucked up heavyweight Java. If I cared about any of the shit C# offered I'd be writing C++.

>developing .NET shit
>using a Java-based editor
just end it