I need a burner phone to give to my married GF. Her SO has a habit of rummaging through her phone when she's asleep...

I need a burner phone to give to my married GF. Her SO has a habit of rummaging through her phone when she's asleep. What's Sup Forums's suggestions? It need only send and receive texts, and make calls.

iPhone 7

give the gf back jamal

kys nigger

whats so hard about an app that is password protected

Think that through with the info I've provided.

there are ways to hide apps.
kids do it all the time.
if your GF can't hide an app, why would you think she could hide a phone?

she getting killed mate. Hope shit doesn't trace back to you.

An app with a password would be too fucking obvious. She needs a phone she can keep at work, which is a block away from my house.

h-i-d-e

>her OS has a habit of rummaging through her phone when she's asleep
why the fuck would you use windows 10 on a phone

My bad, SO, Significant Other, i.e., her esposa.

Is his os win 10?

kek
How about not being a degenerate and destroying someone else's marriage. Or better yet, tell the bitch straight up to divorce her husband if she's gonna cheat on him. And hopefully she doesn't get shit in alimony. God this world is so fucked and people like you with your hedonistic attitude just make it worse.

Some shitty $60 phone from Walmart with straight talk will work

Kill yourself and tell that disgusting slut you're cheating with to set herself on fire.

I wish trash like you were purged.

get her a pager

If she's willing to cheat on you when she's married she'll do the same to you.
But just go to 7/11 or some corner store and buy the cheapest. It's not like this is gonna be a long term phone anyway.

Just use Kik like all the other cheaters do

she can even eat what's in her can

>gf
>my
>believing op's claim of having a "gf"

When did Sup Forums grow a conscience?

Funny you should say that because I definitely wasn't looking for one. Instead, I go to my local AMP for a HE, and in walks this little Chinese girl, or woman, if you prefer. Gives a great massage and when I ask for the HE, she, like The Dude, abides. A couple of weeks later and she's banging me at my place for $100 a pop. Trouble is her husband knows she gives HE's, but doesn't know I'm banging his wife, and her and I would like to keep it that way. So, you got any suggestions on a decent, cheap, burner phone so I can stay in contact with my Chinese whore without alerting her suspicious husband?

What is an AMP and what is an HE?

Amp=Asian massage parlor
He=happy ending(jackoff to completion)

kek

>this little Chinese girl
try asking here

>married GF
>cheating
She's a fucking worthless whore, your stupid if you think she'll be loyal to you.

He never said she was loyal. He's just looking for a cheap way to keep his cheap pussy action going. 100$/fk isn't bad...cheaper than a waifu in the long run.

>when I ask for the HE, she, like The Dude, abides.

That's not abiding, that's acquiescing.
The Dude does not acquiesce.

isn't "SO" a reddit meme to hide genders?

An AMPlifier and High Explosive... Gosh, Sup Forums these days...

even cheaper, unlimted call + text for nonsmart are like $25 from cricket

you, i like you

tell her to password protect her phone

You probably want the "Beat the Boss" phone

You think he won't find her physical phone? That's way for sketchy than some random app you can hide. Use one of the hidden-chat apps.

Nice.... perfect for tiny Asian hands. Where do you get it?

>implying
>"her" existence