What language should I study - Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian, Turkish, Japanese or Ukrainian?

What language should I study - Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian, Turkish, Japanese or Ukrainian?

>Spanish
Do you want to travel in Latin America ?
>Portuguese
isn't a Spanish dialect ?
>Finnish
Do you want to be in the Russian army ?
>Norwegian
Useful if you want to live in Scandinavia
>Turkish
why?
>Japanese
This language is only useful in Japan
>Ukrainian
isn't a Russian dialect ?

test

Finnish to take your meme game to the next level

Well user, you probably live in the middle of fucking nowhere in your parent's basement, so you're going to want a language that you can watch and read shit online with.

I'd say go Japanese, Norwegian or Turkroach in that order. Spanish is only going to be good for shitty soap operas and vacation if mommy and daddy are rich, and unless you are really passionate about moomin you'll probably run out of shit to look at in Finnish before you get anywhere with it.

No one actually needs to learn Norwegian
Are you aiming to win Norwegian spelling competitions? Too bad. We don't have them. No one even knows how to spell anymore. And people are forgetting how to speak it. In a few years it'll be English here too.

spanish if you're planing to go to the south part of the US.

If he learn Turkish he can live those countries and most of them colonies of Russia anyway.

Spanish if you want to learn something useful.
Portuguese if you are a moor enthusiast and isis supporter
Finnish if you want to get fucked in the ass
Norwegian if you want to fuck in the ass while you get fucked in the ass
Turkish if you are into zoophilia
Japanese if you are a weaboo
Ukranian if you want to kill yourself

There's literally zero (0) reasons to learn finnish, apart the memes.

This, Swedish is much better if you want to be able to communicate with all scandinavians + some finns.

chinese is the shit nigguh word

I decided to study Spanish, Turkish and Finnish at the same time
Rate

Ukrainian

Of the languages you listed, Ukraine is your country's largest trading partner. You'll be far more valuable in the business world.

>want to be in the Russian army
conscription is mandatory m89

Norwegian seems easy from what I have heard, but if you want to learn something that you could probably actually use, then learn Spanish.

If I were you,I would choose Spanish.
Other languages seem useful only in each country

miss
to

>Portuguese
>isn't a Spanish dialect ?
Portuguese is older than Spanish, while Spaniards were fighting each other Portugal have built a university and unified the language

>No German
Come on...

If I were you, I'd learn Finnish.

Of

Finnish, easy, logical and fast to learn, you'll be fluent in no time

Finnish. I've studied it for around 6 years and I love it

>spanish
Probably the most useful to learn of the languages you listed but unless you have plans for the western hemisphere it don't matter.
>portuguese
far inferior to spanish in usability, and slightly worse as a language (imo)
>finnish
you get to speak with 10 million people in an irrelevant country, woo hoo
>norwegian
see above
>turkish
not a bad choice (especially considering how close you are to turkey) but spanish and japanese have more usability otherwise.
>japanese
the eastern languages are so different from each other that you'll only get use out of it in japan, but japan is a powerhouse. your call
>ukrainian
they speak russian anyway

Spanish is the only non meme language

>2Russia
>Ukraine is your country's largest trading partner
You don't read newspapers, do you?

Пoчeмy нe вce?

Japanese is the only one that makes sense to learn

especially on Sup Forums, what is the one language other than english in which most content or media is that is posted here? It's Japanese. Many boards here are devoted specifically to some aspect of Japanese internet culture

not only that but Japan also is a cool country to visit and if you are an engineer or work in Manufacturing or something Industrial it might come in handy

Spanish, don't even think about any other option

This is a real advice. Spanish is my native language and altogether with English, there is nearly no place in this world, and no site on the internet, that I cannot go.

With these two languages, the world is at your hands

finnish. you'll be in a good position when the khanate rises

this

>Sup Forums
>mainstream culture

Plus, for some reason slavs learn spanish very easily. It's uncanny but that's maybe it's because we are used to germans and brits that can barely ask for a beer in spanish without suffering a stroke.

jej

turley is nex supre pover

Spanish is the most relevant of these

Finnish, cause we're neighbours. And you can talk to karelian people and understand streetsigns and places names in Karelia.

5 million not 10

fucking americans never fact check

If you want to move to scandinavia swedish is way more useful since all nordic countries understand it.

>This language is only useful in Japan

I beg to differ, it's very useful if you're a weaboo too like me

Are there any ethnic karelians left though
I thought they all fled to funland and the rest were sent to siberia

>Norwegian weeaboo detected

>This, Swedish is much better if you want to be able to communicate with all scandinavians

danes can't understand swedes, swedes can't understand danes. Norwegians understand both of them