pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

zftvs.com
aliexpress.com/item/100Pcs-Black-O-Type-Sealing-Rubber-Ring-Gaskets-5-6-7-8-9-10-2-MM/32723844616.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pc-Fidget-Hand-Spinner-Rotating-Toy-Wheel-Cleaning-Agent-Lubricant-Fridget-Spinner-Prevents-corrosion-Extremely-durable/32814781686.html
kbdfans.aliexpress.com/store/group/keyboard-keycaps/2230037_508355165.html
aliexpress.com/store/group/Keycap/429151_509155534.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=all over dye-subbed
aliexpress.com/store/product/pom-blank-keycap-cherry-profile-pom-material-for-cherry-mx-mechanical-keyboard-ansi-layout-104keys/2230037_32814729789.html
smile.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Compact-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00DOWCQ0I/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1498582941&sr=1-3&keywords=mechanical keyboard red switch compact
aliexpress.com/item/Tada68-Mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-Dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils-enjoypbt-keycap-cherry-profile/32807055607.html
amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Tenkeyless-Mechanical/dp/B071FJ4NFL
aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Keyboard-KeyCaps-3-Pin-USB-Wired-Mechanical-Switch-Blue-for-Gateron-for-Cherry-MX-Switch/32795120220.html
aliexpress.com/item/Outemu-Switches-for-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard/32813551195.html
aliexpress.com/item/ESI-112A-30W-220V-US-Plug-Welding-Electric-Soldering-Iron-Tool-solder-Lron-Equipped-with-conversion/32813536577.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Price-0-8mm-Tin-Lead-Rosin-Core-Solder-Soldering-Wire-15g-3-5x1-1cm-Flux/32701292200.html
mechanicalkeyboards.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ROMER - G switches

which desu i dont get the hate these switches get... Its absolutely reddit tier to hate them

>hate

The big "G" which could be joked to mean "GAY" turns everyone off but theyre really good switches.

>I don't buy into the conformist Cherry mx switches.

Remidner that Topre is rubber domes

[spoiler]But good[/spoiler]

Black weight + blue tactility = ____

It's smoother

Blues with black springs

I've been tying on the James Donkey with Gateron Browns for a week. Now I'm switching to a K70 with MX Speed.

Currently have a Matias Tactile Pro on the way to round out my collection. So far I have Buckling Spring, MX Red, MX Speed, Topre, and Gateron Brown.

Buckling Springs

I'd get Gateron Browns at least. The tactile bumps in Cherry switches are weak.

Also look into the Matias Quiet Switch

>Learn to touch type
I get this error every time.

How to know if this Cherry MX Blue switch is genuine ?
I bought a keyboard (TVS Gold Bharat) from a friend that's leaving the country and wanted to sell as much shit as he can. I know that this keyboard is indian, so that's a huge red flag, but how bad can it really be ? I paid 5 euros for it and even if it has fake switches, it's still probably a bit better than my Logitech K120 I have at the moment

I cleaned it as much as I could
also would getting an extension from ps/2 to ps/2 or from ps/2 to usb be bad for respone time or doesn't really matter ? since current wire is too short for me to use it normally

what is this sexy keyboard friends and where can i buy it (i dont know anything about keyboards)

MX Greens

it's a render ist' ar ender

Opinions on building a mkg

>zftvs.com
tvs gold has legit cherry switches. they last ages. except for the shitty looks, this keyboard is a really good budget mechanical keyboard.

depends on how much you hate yourself

Good to know
At worst I will probably be able to sell it for couple euros more, if I will get a better keyboard sometime
It seems to have some ghosting, but not sure yet if it's any better than ghosting on K120
What about using PS/2 female to male extension since the cable is fairly short and I can't comfortably connect it to my PC. Will the extension not make any noticeable difference ?

I like Blues but the travel is too long and my hands hurt
what to get?

aliexpress.com/item/100Pcs-Black-O-Type-Sealing-Rubber-Ring-Gaskets-5-6-7-8-9-10-2-MM/32723844616.html

9x2mm

the extension should be fine

it's a render which shows off just the keycaps (not the keyboard itself), check out YMD96 and coolermaster masterkeys pro m if you want a keyboard with a similar layout

Why are Cherry Blues so best?
Why are Zealios so worst?

SHOULD I BUY AN ERGODOX EZ?
ARE CLEARS AN MEME SHIT OR ACTUALLY GOOD?
YES, THANK YOU SIR

Cherry clears are great, Gateron clears are shitty memes that are only good for unintentional actuations

Guys, Mod M (tacticle) stem in Kailh gold housing. This is crazy smooth, even when pushing on the very corner of a switch

and with M tactitle I mean L linear. im retarded. Point still stands

Fyi - using saliva is not a substitute for lube for the key switches.
My keyboard now just prints kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... When connected.
Fuck you faggots
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

how the fuck do I type a tilde on the new poker ii

fn+esc just gives `

This is the most completely retarded thing I've ever read.

Saliva is conductive. You utter moron.

I kinda want a trendy 60% keyboard, but I mainly use i3wm or other similar tiling WMs.

Since everything is mapped to the keys already, am I gonna want to kms any time I want to do a simple task since it'd require an extra keypress on top of command+shift?

it's a tradeoff. Longer to reach vs. more keys to press.

nub

aliexpress.com/item/1pc-Fidget-Hand-Spinner-Rotating-Toy-Wheel-Cleaning-Agent-Lubricant-Fridget-Spinner-Prevents-corrosion-Extremely-durable/32814781686.html

Been hiding out from summer Sup Forums.

just bought me the logitech gay413 and i like it cause it clickity but not too clickity and also very elegant
i'm learning to use vimium for the express purpose of being able to use it more

Does anybody have first hand experience with Mod switches? How's reliability and quality?

it is actually quite difficult as i never conformed to home-row traditional typing and i can tell the shortcuts assume that you probably do
i need to get good i guess

How are Gateon blues? I was going to get an anne pro with them but then saw pic attached on input club's website.

Gateron blues are not bad, but I think the cherry mx version is better due to the actuation force being 50g and the gateron version being 55g. That is only 5g off from being blacks.
>Scratchy press
Gateron blues I got were still smooth... It was just the actuation force needed and it literally hurt my fingers. I think that just got the gen1 copies or something. The gen2 and gen3 are much better in that regard.

>Why are Cherry Blues so best?
Yes and second are gateron browns. Fuck the linear switches (besides blacks, I only have respect for those).
>Why are Zealios so worst?
Literally overpriced gaterons. I am not joking about it, gaterons literally made those for the Zealgoy company and they are selling them for ridiculous prices. I got a tester for the switches and they are not that great either.

There was literally a comparison where someone opened the switches and it was basically the same material. Some metal, plastic cover and stem, and a spring. Surprise surprise a switch is not that hard to make and the cherry mx is nowhere "premium"

I got a tester too. Zealios feel like broken linears. And I've come to the conclusion that Cherry Blue is the superior switch for all use cases.

>he doesn't have a numpad on his mouse

fug

drevo Excalibur
>84 layout
>6.25 space(normal)
>65 usd
>Gaterons
>white, the superior color
>detachable cable
>Memelighting(will never use it though)
Why should I not buy this keyboard?
>Keycaps
I can just replace them user.

PRAISE THE DONKEY

take anything that input club says with a grain of salt, they're shitting on gateron blue this hard yet they are praising kailh blue just because they're selling kailh now

wew it's happening lads, 2nd kb, officially fell through the hole

personally i dont like that style where everything is crammed like a sardine on anything over 65%

oh also when you replace key cpas keep in mind the right shift and the right 1u ctrl fn and alt keys

Black PBT spacebar has arrived, just waiting for the rest of my blank black keys to arrive then I'll have a nice stormtrooper HHKB!

What are the alternatives to this?

idk... choc mini 84? Drevo Gramr. Magicforce 84/82

vi keys

But I do

Why are you such a moron? Install topre-cherry sliders from ali and use any keycaps you want.

And drill holes in to my board for the stabilizer inserts? No thanks
And add extra horrible noise and rattle to my board? Again, no thanks.

You're the moron :)

>using overpriced rubberdomes
>ever

Honestly I'll use anything so long as it feels good, price doesn't really matter. I'll even enjoy using a Microsoft wireless ergo 7000 because of how comfy it is despite the fact they were like a $100+ rubberdome keyboard.

gonna buy a full modular DIY keyboard. idk which keys to get. I've had these gateron blacks for a year or so now, and I make so many typos. it's like they make me type worse, and for gaming they're just meh. I want something different from cherry reds though. Should I go with gateron reds?

Also I play Tekken on keyboard, using arrow keys as ABYX. what switches would be good? would blues and browns simulate fightstick buttons the most?

How much do I need to be part of the cool kids club?

I have a cm firestorm stealth and want to know if its possible to modify the boards firmware so caps lock is replaced by control. so i don't need software key re-mapper

best places to buy keycaps that isn't massdrop?

Ebay, aliexpress, taobao, pimpmykeyboard, imsto, E-sport gaming equipment, mechanicalkeyboards, ukkeycaps, candykeys, KBDFans, keyclack, etc.

Aliexpress, Originative, zFrontier, Marc's Happy Mech Store, KBDFans

kbdfans.aliexpress.com/store/group/keyboard-keycaps/2230037_508355165.html
aliexpress.com/store/group/Keycap/429151_509155534.html

aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=all over dye-subbed

this is pretty cool but i want to see more reverse dye sub like the pbt carbon sets so like just a plain black/other keycap color with white/other legend color

aliexpress.com/store/product/pom-blank-keycap-cherry-profile-pom-material-for-cherry-mx-mechanical-keyboard-ansi-layout-104keys/2230037_32814729789.html

Please Help Anons...

Trying to get my first mechanical keyboard for gaming - cs:go

I'm looking for, in order of priority:

1 - Gaming switches, so Linear like Cherry MX Reds or Silvers, or Silent Reds

2 - Compact. I never use the numpad and want to free up desk space.

3 - RGB. Obviously optional but I have a rgb mouse and keyboard that sync (razer) any chance to get anything other than a razer keyboard to sync rgb with those?

Best I have found at a good price is this:

smile.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Compact-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00DOWCQ0I/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1498582941&sr=1-3&keywords=mechanical keyboard red switch compact

aliexpress.com/item/Tada68-Mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-Dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils-enjoypbt-keycap-cherry-profile/32807055607.html

amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Tenkeyless-Mechanical/dp/B071FJ4NFL

Is my first 60-65% really gonan be a Tada68? This meme is working on me.

Good on you, keep using those Alpen Light switches.

Well they are no fujitsu leaf spring but going from noisy white alps to 45g weighted topre was a welcome upgrade

Mate gaming switches aren't any faster than other switches. And silent reds are not good, they get real resistance if you push the edges of the key.

>clicky Alps

Prepare for ear rape.

200 is where are the cool kids are
Who /smart phone/ here?
I still can't get used to this keyboard. If I type too fast I make a lot of mistakes

My motospeed CK104 has some issues with A key recently, when I press it, it many times either double clicks (types 2 A:s instead of one) or doesnt register at all. Really fucking annoying, is there an easy fix I could try for mechanical switch or what the fuck could be the issue, its annoying as fuck when it many times either double clicks or doesnt register at all while typing. Is this what I get for buying cheap chinkshit, I like the keyboard otherwise but this fucking one key with issues is getting on my nerves

>Canada
>TKL
>non backlit
>sexy looking pastel colours
>detachable coiled usb cable
>cherry brown switches

Please help.
I wish I could get some leopolds in canada.

That's called key chatter. It can be fixed by soldering in a new switch

What's wrong with buying them from America and shipping them over the border? I know NCIX has some Ducky Ones in white

Well for fucks sake, I don't think I can get easily Outemu Blues fast and don't have proper soldering tools for smaller electronics or experience, is there other fixes I could try, I found something about putting a drop or two of isopropyl alcohol inside the switch and press it for a while and let it dry and then try again, can this help or is it bullshit

I really wouldn't want to return either to membrane keyboard or my old mechanical with MX Blacks as I do like these blue clones but this one key is fucking annoying

i can't find anywhere to buy it. i tried amazon but it says, "item does not ship to canada"

aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Keyboard-KeyCaps-3-Pin-USB-Wired-Mechanical-Switch-Blue-for-Gateron-for-Cherry-MX-Switch/32795120220.html
or
aliexpress.com/item/Outemu-Switches-for-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard/32813551195.html

aliexpress.com/item/ESI-112A-30W-220V-US-Plug-Welding-Electric-Soldering-Iron-Tool-solder-Lron-Equipped-with-conversion/32813536577.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Price-0-8mm-Tin-Lead-Rosin-Core-Solder-Soldering-Wire-15g-3-5x1-1cm-Flux/32701292200.html

if you get gaterons take an outemu switch from somewhere else on your keyboard so your frequently used keys are all outemus

I tried Gat Blues and they just felt like sloppy versions of Cherry MX. Gateron's linear and even Brown switches are fine, but the Blues is where chink inconsistency and no QC becomes apparent.

You think I've should've gotten the Quiet Pro? How do the Matias clicky and quiet switches compare in terms of tactility?

Thanks, although I went ahead and tried the isopropyl alcohol trick I found, I took out the keycap and dropped a few drops of it to the switch trying to get it inside and started clicking for a while and gave it some time to dry, and for the moment it seems to be functioning with no double clicks, maybe there was some shit in the switch causing it to double click, no idea or I am being lucky, but for the record while testing on typing tests and while writing this message I didn't notice any double clicks or missed clicks with the A key, it seems to be functioning for now.
I'll consider ordering these switches and those tools if it starts acting up again, but for now it seems to work and I hope it stays that way

mechanicalkeyboards.com/ has them

>grad photo
>Logishit
>didn't even clean the KB
>greasy fucking abs keycaps
>splooge by arrow keys

ro0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

I hope this isn't one of you guys

What do you guys think of the Ducky one tkl with the original duck one caps? And brown switches.

key caps are pretty much personal preference

that aside ducky one is a solid keyboard

Why r u censoring an reddit img?

why has light come from keys? is it optical switch?

what keyboard should I buy /mkg/

t. noob