What do you think of Apple? How does it compare?

What do you think of Apple? How does it compare?

Overpriced trash that gets BTFO by something 1/3 its price.

phones are more than just a piece of tech these days. they're borderline fashion accessories which people want to flaunt. and apple is a market leader in terms of marketing their relatively expensive phones so people see some kinda brand value to it and associate it with being rich and trendy.

Uh huh. Next time you drop your OnePlus, walk into the OnePlus Store and get a new one for $29.

Wait, never mind, you can't. There is no physical presence. Guess you're waiting on UPS! Oh well, at least you have a good tablet that runs the same platform, so you can keep running all your favorite apps. Oh, no, my bad, you don't have that either.

Overpriced shit with no fun.

When I want tinker-y computer fun, I turn to my home server, or a Raspberry Pi, or a pile of Arduino. I don't want my phone to be an adventure, because being an adventure means there's a chance things will stop working. The more "fun" I'm having with it, the more likely it is I'm going to fuck it up on a regular basis.

I want my phone to do the thing, and do it extremely well. And the iPhone's great about that.

>Pajeet hands

Normie phone.

Typical lagdroid arguments

iPhone is the most powerful and optimized experience

Apple is a botnet it creates Apple bots out of customers.

You're an alive Apple's chatbot.

>lagdroid users are autists

can't play my mobage on iOS

The iphone 7 looks cheap compared to iphone 5

I'm not a supporter of Android. I just hate Apple users for their utter stupidity and inability to think for themselves. I don't buy Apple because I feel disgust when I think that I will look like an Apple bot and a gay with that hardware.

Compare? They BTFO everything on the market, and it's a shame, since it limits the options for customers and gives them no reason to improve.

>their phone designs went to shit after 2012 (ignoring 5 clones like 5s and SE)
>their laptop pricing increased for no fucking reason
>their tablet pricing is even more crazy
>recent updates to iOS(on phones) and MacOS are ridiculously small
>still no mac mini or real pro update
>fucking idiotic lightning headphones

And there is still nothing that comes even close, because MS clearly gave up making an OS and decided to distribute adware while Google never gave any fucks about Android in the first place and lets the manufacturers shit up their gimmicky phones with even more bloat. Loonix will never be relevant without professional software for home users either way.

The future looks grim, guys.

iPhone/iOS: They provide a quite expensive and locked down experience. However they also provide a fairly optimized system that works quite fine for most tasks and gives some people enough simplicity not to have to fuck with anything. I have met many more people complaining about android phones due to how often stock ROMs are not just that good.

iPad: Definitely overpriced. iPad Pros are pleasant to use until you realize you can buy an actual computer which is 70 times more functional for the same price.

Watch: ??? Why the fuck is this a thing

Macbooks: Fairly alright, except for the USB-C thingie, too many of those ports but I don't agree with getting rid of them either. I would get one if I had the money to spend.

iMac: Bad idea.

macOS: A really decent system. It is much harder to leave after being used to it than Windows will ever be, that's for sure.

IP7+ 256GB Jet Black.

Besides Webm's, it's a great phone, inside and out.

Until the Xperia Z6P gets CDMA support, I'll be using Apple for awhile.

>recent updates to iOS(on phones) and MacOS are ridiculously small

I have to ask, what is so wrong about this? I get that there are a few features that one could stand to benefit from that they could add. But I'd rather have a lack of updates (except for anything related to security, to be honest, and that is a problem) than use basically a system where users are beta testers. I pretty much ran away from Windows 10 for this very reason.

Some people want a stable system that's not nagging them with updates. It may sound monotone, but sometimes you want shit to work today and on sunday as well.

--------> /fa/
--------> /lgbt/

I like the fact that it makes manchildren rage.

What do you use your smartphone resources for? I always get a midrange phone with unusually high battery life and I've never felt like I was reaching the limits of its RAM or CPU like I do with my laptop (which I like to keep lots of things running at the same time).

You get what you pay for. Premium price and premium stuff.

They make the best stuff IMO. I value style and overall user experience more than 10% speed improvement. ios and os x also have very good dev community.

I think they generally make top tier stuff, but I don't like their desktops. They should let them be customizable like Windows, even if they still sell all the parts themselves.

Also the reason for no games is because of marketshare, if they would open their OS up to more computers they could have all the top games and more software on macOS and just be dominating the world.

Hasn't been good since PPC. Everything has gone to shit since they switched to Intel. Mac hardware is soldered garbage now that costs 3x as much as it did a few years ago. OS X is decent but it's ugly as fuck and requires heavy ricing. Their mobile stuff is a joke. iPhones bend, they have sticky power buttons, and get shit reception. Every single one since the iPhone 4 has had some kind of major defect. iOSs been horrible since about 2012, right around the time Android matured and became the better mobile OS. iPads are also retarded. It's basically a huge iPhone because the OS is poorly scaled are there are hardly any apps optimized for it. Overally, Apple is garbage, and it's not just the price.

I like the iPad as a media device, was pretty surprise to see the specs of the iPad Air given to me, iOS is optimised for it quite well, most Android devices lag much quicker in comparison even with thrice the RAM. I don't plan on updating it further since it's planned obsolete. I don't like iOS on my phone because customisation and file management. But my mother owns one and I only needed to tech support her in the beginning and now she's fine on her own.

Back in high school when I accompanied a friend buying an iPad in 2013, it was my first time in an Apple store, quite an experience. Was paranoid about the glass stairs; the cash register table and pulling the bag from underneath the table was like watching a magic trick.

Apple Pencil is best stylus for iPad, when does it come to the iPhone.

>TL;DR
Their normie products suit my normie needs.

Better in ways I don't care about, and worse in ways that I do care about.