Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=L1QUwynVjw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This image should trigger anyone who is not a cuckold

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WE DON'T LAAAAAAAAHHHHKE YEEEEEEEEER
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIND

Fucking cunt. Someone should have thrown beer and pork hot dogs on them.

>Campeau-Laurion quietly watched the game, ate a bag of peanuts and drank two beers. He decided to use the restroom at the start of the seventh-inning stretch – a period when fans often choose to use the restroom. He got up and made his way down the aisle as “God Bless America” began playing. A police officer blocked his path and indicated that he could not leave during the song. Campeau-Laurion explained that he needed to use the restroom and was not concerned about “God Bless America.” Then he attempted to walk past the officer.

>Before Campeau-Laurion could take a step, the police officer grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind his back. A second officer twisted Campeau-Laurion’s left arm behind his back, and the two officers then marched him down several ramps to the stadium’s exit with his arms pinned behind his back. The officers refused to ease their grip, even though Campeau-Laurion was not resisting them.

>The encounter ended with one of the officers telling Campeau-Laurion to leave the country if he didn’t like it.

>The Yankees began playing “God Bless America” during games following 9/11, as did all Major League Baseball teams. Unlike most teams, the Yankees also instituted a policy of seeking to prevent fans from moving during the playing of the song. It did so to promote patriotism amongst those attending Yankees games.

>NYPD officers play an active role in enforcing the policy.
Now this is baseball

God bless the NYPD

This. Fucking continentals are all cuckmasters.

cant imagine an american throwing away their food, i bet theyd rahter let the terrorist be

>search this online
>it is real

When does it end?

Based

noice

>tfw I'm Muslim
>tfw Trump will lose and my stupid countrymen will be stuck with me for good

:^)

When american autism goes too far

Lmao

Fuck New York

>be American
>at baseball game
>about to shit myself
>try to leave for the restroom
>god bless starts playing
>get arrested
>get shot
>everyone claps

Ah yes

I'm not even lying, I'd most likely get drunk enough to throw a sauced hotdog at her while walking away quickly.

Why?
If she is not the citizen of the united states, why should she stand up for the foreign anthem?

She shouldn't be here in the first place if she won't respect the flag.

Thank God.

I actually can't imagine Americans not throwing their food away. Pigs.

>Campeau-Laurion
REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP OPPRESSING FRANCOPHONES

That is actually quite disrespectful, all the more so if they're americans and not just tourist.

Fuck that raghead bitch

Would you stand for the Chinese national anthem just because you were visiting China?

You're fucking retarded.

Throwing away a $1.50 hot dog is totally worth massively insulting a Muslim. Besides, I'd eat a 1/3 of it before throwing it, and make sure to spit on it too.

Yes. I'm sure all americans are 300 pound pigs. Don't let the memes go to your head bro

You wouldn't?

I would, I totally would. And grab a cheap Chinese whore at the end of the night cum inside of.

>ching ping bing bang China great
>pays $50 to rape a girl

Alright.

Yes. As our filipino friend knows , it's a common courtesy to show respect to a nation's anthem and flag even if you're just visiting.

KEK

No you commie faggot, I only pledge allegiance to one country.

You pay respect by being shutting the fuck up and not bothering anyone else.

>KEK
No, it wasn't KEK
it was a C U C К

Then stay in your one country, simple as that. If you pay another country enough respect to visit it, you should at least aknowledge it's flag and anthem too.

Lets show some appreciation for America yeah?
Fuckin' towelrapists can't do anything besides hurt.

Why can't you just not hurt people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

At the end of the anthem?

Pretty sure you would get knocked out in my country if you didn't at least show some respect and move your fat ass and stand while the national anthem is being played.

Nobody is demanding that you pledge any allegiance or even sing along faggot, it's about showing respect.

I acknowledge it and I'm not going to go move around or and if I was in the middle of a conversation I'll shut the fuck up.

But putting your hand on your heart and singing an anthem of a country that isn't yours is disrespectful of the one you do belong to.

Right dude? It's fucking... it's just fucking bad man... you do not do that... just be nice.

Bro, all you're being asked to do is stand up.

sue stadium administration for not providing me with tv in the wc, so i could be all patriotic while taking a dump?

There's one Sudanese in Finland who posts here, who's quite multiculturalist, and also a pro-Islam Antifa guy who also hates "western imperialists"

>a fucking ring of stars

Standing up or sitting down are exactly the same. One isn't more rude than the other.
The main thing is just not being rude.

If you went to a mosque as a christian would you kneel and bow with everyone else, and say "this is okay because I'm not saying the words"?

Well, I'm guessing you would say yes again because you're cucкs. But I wouldn't.
I'd be out of the way, silent, and careful to not do anything outright blasphemous. But I'm not going to specifically kneel, bow, stand, pledge, or sing to something I don't believe in. If I'm standing I'd stay standing, if I were sitting I'd stay sitting.

>But putting your hand on your heart and singing an anthem of a country that isn't yours is disrespectful of the one you do belong to.

Some of us don't give much of a shit about that autism, and also wouldn't know the words to an anthem in a foreign language anyways (most likely).

>Getting picky over boorish loyalty oaths to a State

wonder what she would in this situation lol

youtube.com/watch?v=L1QUwynVjw4

You bet your ass I would. I stood every time they played The State Anthem of the Russian Federation while I lived there.

>tfw when Islam wins

You're a real jackass, please don't ever travel.

>its real
AHAHAHA

Jesus Christ that was fucking beautiful

God bless this country

Everything triggers america, hence their necessity of supremacy and the largest (probably) army: they are affraid of everything. Shit, they are affraid of themselves (the second amendment). Shit is so cash.

Fuck that cunt whore, it good manners to stand for all national anthems especially if you an invasive species living in that country.

I would not stand for God save the Queen though but still.

>I havent been to the ball park since 1953
>in my day hot dogs cost a dollar!
How the hell did you get into the FBI old man?

Dat glorious nationalism.

Well done America.

Anthems are kind of cringy pop-nationalism, I'm too cool to partake in that stuff t.b.h

>that post

You have your memes backwards, the US is abnormally uncaring about the rest of the world and doesn't have to deal with threats of invasion. So we tend to live not really caring about the US or the world on a daily basis, while foreigners are obsessed with the US and have to deal with shit like being near bigger military powers or economic collapse etc.

>Standing up or sitting down are exactly the same

Please stop. Are you an Arab?

>Irish Republican detected

Yeah so? Most Irish people are Republicans and most Irish people would not stand for God save the Queen.

Why should they stand up? it's not their country anways

We are being raided

IIRC a lot if Stadiums have the TVs in the bathroom now. The Yankees Stadium is brand new so I can't imagine it wouldn't.

>Google his name
>He looks like a bald, fat douche from Queens
>ACLU is involved
My gut instinct is this was one of those I'll make an example of something I lI don't think is right by creating conflict and then suing.

it's her choice. there's nothing more american than that pic

>about to shit myself
If you go around regularly shitting in public bathrooms you deserve a little stick time .

>Standing up or sitting down are exactly the same. One isn't more rude than the other.
Are you autistic or a literal retard?

Not in a stadium but 1.50 is normal for a dirty water dog. Jist because they charge more at the stadium doesn't change its value.

neat

Dog bless America

>land of the free
>police state uses doublethink to force you into peeing your pants

That's only because you're a russiaboo

It's 6a.m. and i'm laughing my ass of here to all these murican replies. Please continue.

No, it just right. Just like when they play your anthem at hockey games.

>amerifascists