>youtubeer
ur avg nigger

>mouse shaped for right hand
>used by lefthander
what a fucking retard.

Give it back Jamal

Fucking nigger. Bring back slavery

Kek

there is nothing more satisfying than looking at dirtpoor racists raging at successful blacks

The content of your image and the content of your comment are disagreeing with each other.

Making ad money off morons on YouTube who will watch any "Techtuber", no matter how actually knowledgeable they are, isn't considered "successful".

kek

>has $100K worth of stolen gear on his desk

This nigger sucks. Oztalkstech is a better nig with bigger lips that reviews poorfag shit I can afford because I'm paid like a nigger, niggers

>gear

kys

>has $100K worth of gear on his desk
>still uses Logishit speakers
>applel anything
Just another tech illiterate low IQ nigger on gibs.

zozzle!

Tobgeg

this is what consumerism looks like

Youtubeer

Play-er, actually

>implying those are his things
one look at his skin is all you need to find out he stole every single thing in that picture, including the shirt

Hes still probably making more than you.

Salty poor white boy lol, enjoy my tax dollars you worthless shits.

I'm an employed nigger too, nigger.

Sure you are, I love how you assume I am a "nigger". Enjoy working for a shit wage. You must be a real tough guy calling people nigger online,

Proof or it didnt happen.

>>>>reddit

>>>>Poor

>has a unnecessary 8K RED camera to shoot basic Youtube videos, and ends up uploading them in 4K
>thinks he needs a super fast computer to render out 2 videos a week

You realize most of this stuff was given to him from those companies for reviewing

why does he have such a huge head
that thing is fucking bulbous ffs

I didn't think people still got baited this hard in 2017
I guess you learn something new everyday

>I didn't want those grapes anyway

If you get triggers by a racist slur, why even come to Sup Forums? Most boards here will have at least one or two results if you ctrl f for the words nigger. It's always been this way. Go to tumblr if you are so easily upset

wait so you're not a nigger?

underrated

>is such a consumerist whore he can't possibly fathom someone only wanting what they need