Tfw North Portugal, Galicia and Asturias will never join territories and become an independent, sovereign country

>tfw North Portugal, Galicia and Asturias will never join territories and become an independent, sovereign country

It would be so magnificent to be free from the southerner oligarchs and their ugly barren lands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nE9rJF53cc
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terço_(militar)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Alberto Barbosa

phew it's good to know

Northern Portugal is Morocco compared to Galicia or Asturias

>tfw Portugal will never annex it to us and create a glorious Peninsular Iberian Country
why live

reminder the north conquered the south
reminder the north hasn't done anything since
reminder bitching about what you get and then wanting to abandon it is faggot tier

>Northern Portugal

Only trás-os-montes is a litlle bit more barren,
Minho region is basically the same as Galicia (only poorer)

>South

Boring barren landscapes, flooded with annoying tourists, inferior folk music

Just got done watching this based film.

Do you Spaniards worship this movie like the 10/10 film it is?

I dunno.
I'm not spanish and i haven't seen that movie

Is top tier but France kicked our ass in rocroi which was the Last good battle for tercios

>happens when portugal was with union with spain
>and also the netherlands belonged there too
>portugal forever ignored, netherlands is a big part of the story
forever ignored by the castillians

10/10

Is it the only high budget movie where spain isn't the evil character?

Portuguese people were tercios too,when our countries were ruled by Felipe II

Correct, It is not a british propaganda

spain doesn't need that shit

Remember that you're not Celtic and never will be.

thanks m8 this is gr8 for my map

que significa "tercios"?

In this anglo-germanic world we live in, it's hard to find movies depicting Spain, Portugal and Italy in a heroic fashion.
We are usually portrayed as the sneaky, devilish guy without morals, specially the Italians.
The spanish fall into the devilish bloodthirsty religious fanatics who enslave and genocide everything that is not chatolic.

we did have that movie about the jesuits in brazil, though

>Remember that you're not Celtic and never will be

We are not celtic in a Irish, Breizh or Isle of man sense but we still have a lot of celtic culture here

>You've fought well! Lay down your arms and surrender and you can return to your lands
>Sorry but this is a regiment of Spain

That ending was beautiful.

Son los soldados profesionales del imperio español del siglo XVI y XVII

i did not know this, thank you

Nice

I have always seen Spain, Portugal, and Italy as centres of culture and civilisation. The constant anti-Latin rhetoric in the British education system is really quite obvious, e.g. heavy emphasis on the evils of the Catholic church, the Spanish Armada being an attack on English sovereignty - not that the Scots or Welsh would be particularly opposed to a fallen England - , and how the Spanish were somehow at a fault for doing the same things Britain did. It's a bizarre thing, really.

I'd like to see Galicia get proper recognition.

>It's a bizarre thing, really.

Not really. They were fierce historical rivals in that time so it's normal that brits hold some grudge against spain.

>I'd like to see Galicia get proper recognition.

Me too. It's a shame that people usually forget them as a celtic region. I think that's because "muh heritage" americans don't want to see celtic culture associated with Spain.
Kek, they don't even know that Galicia is so much different from the stereotypical portrait of Spain both culturally and geographically

>Galician music
youtube.com/watch?v=-nE9rJF53cc

És um nabo, de espanha nem bom vento nem bom casamento já devias saber.

>que significa "tercios"?
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terço_(militar)

>Ensinam-se a fazer Terços
>Que depois usámos para dar de frosques a Castela em 1640
kek