How are gooks portrayed in your cunt?

How are gooks portrayed in your cunt?

as hyper-intelligent land owners

silent mafia

as greasy lardlords that work selling peanuts outside the zoo or speaking chinese really loud in the mall chinese restaurant

as shop staff of chinese restaurant , criminal , spy

Like how Americans see Jews in the sense that we should all worship them and be thankful they're buying up all our property and if you dare speak out against them thousands upon thousands will descend on you and you'll be branded a bogan racist.
All hail our Chinese overlords

All asians are "Chinos"

same

indians and asians are like 30% of our university graduates, probably the majority in science and engineering and this is not counting international students who don't really stay here.

half of my university department is non-white and canada would be much worse off if we didn't continue to take the best from those countries imo.

Indians and asians have alot in common
One eats poo
One poos in room
And all the IT workers
And all the Ipad crafts
Couldn't graduate together again.

we get the indian upperclass though. india is a fairly diverse country, but the upperclass are easily the smartest bunch i've met.

they have a bunch of castes and minority groups and their merchant class are almost all millionaires.

KILL THE CHINKS
SALT THEIR LAND
BURN THEIR HOME

Smart socially retarded maths nerds or artsy socialite libcucks

As white Nordo-Scandinavian people

>gooks are now chinks

Vietnamese reading comprehension?

same shit, different terms

plus the pic is literally a fucking chink, fuck off

>American education
look at the op pic again

thanks senpai, hope ill be seeing you fighting against the chinks soon :^)

Please don't kill me.

I fuck their women

filthy jews of asia.

From what I've read, Vietnam has always at least secretly hated China, even when they were vassals. O magical gook, is this true?

Yep. Jews 2.0 Now Improved with 1.357 billion people. They corrupt everything they touch. Bribes everyone and will sell their own grandma for profit. No sense of nationalism except to their own race. Refuses to integrate or speak the local language but will do so in White countries. Demands a separate education system in chinese. Backstabs you at the faintest hint of profit. Badmouth your country when overseas. Should have deported the whole lot during the Communist Emergency.

>No sense of nationalism except to their own race.

Wait. Is there a different sense of nationalism other than this?

transnationalism where you feel Nationalism on behalf of another person, usually on a Burmese calligraphy forum

So it's how hong kong feels about china?

aweseome thread gotta bump bro

if you ever go to mexico you are gonna get treated as the one on op. no one goes out of their ways to distinguish among east azns. even if they can do it it doesnt matter for them. you are one of gooks out there. you are too stupid to be aware of it but op already implies it. keep it in mind.