5'8 manlet moving to Berlin for a year. How fucked am I? I've heard your country is notorious for hating manlets

5'8 manlet moving to Berlin for a year. How fucked am I? I've heard your country is notorious for hating manlets

You'll blend in perfectly height-wise with all the rapefugees.

This, arabs and turks are small guys, you'll be fine OP

Arabs aren't even short wtf

>see thumbnail
>think she has a cute girldick
>open it
>it's just a shadow

Berghain?

Should i kill myself for being a manlet

Filthy degenerate

>girldick
Dumb frogposter

No, my friend in Russia is a manlet and everyone there is tall but he's still happy

You'll be fine lad

>5'8
>manlet
Don't be deceived by potato amerifat units. 170cm is the true cutoff.

What is his height?
I still have other reasons for suicide tho

He's 170 cm

I'm tall but I have plenty of problems too man, just gotta deal with the cards you're dealt

I think the cut-off height for short men is 175cm. The good one is from 178cm to 185cm. Those are good for developing properly placed muscle. 170 just makes widens you, grotesquely, and 188cm and above requires real hard work without being a thin closet hanger

I mean, come on, the average woman in my region is 173-174cm

what's life like in drugsheaven?

>the average woman in my region is 173-174cm
>tfw 175cm
As long as you're equal or taller than the average girl you're good to go.

it's too bad, isn't it?

174cm el promedio de las minas en colombia, que son gorilas?

Never met a woman in my pathetic life that would actually agree with your statement. It's exclusively "taller than", but not in a pathological sense, of course...
I'm 186cm and some still foubd time to bitch when they put on heels and reached my height. I'd say height is important for most women. Of course, we could anecdote each other to death about rich shirt guys, how all women are whores who only care about X and so on
I just think height is a biological imperative

>I mean, come on, the average woman in my region is 173-174cm

My height

>174cm el promedio de las minas en colombia
Huh? Our women's average height is like 160cm
It definitely depends on where you are. A 180cm dude is considered a fucking giant here.

I want to go to Germany for a holiday but I'm only 5'3. I'm scared that the locals will laugh at me

I'd be much more worried about voluntarily setting foot in the dumpster fire that is Berlin

I like Arabs because as a white manlet they're the only people my height, they're even shorter than Mexicans, it's great

The manlet meme is false. I'm 5'2" and get laid often from not being a weird douche obsessed with height.

>186cm con 90kg
>esc soy considerad un gorila en algun lugar de sudamerica
>literalmente un manlet aqui

>and get laid often from not being a weird douche obsessed with height.

Congratulations you have money :D.
The problem with manlets is usually their mindset, either overcompensate (/fit/ manlets) or are insecure faggots.

Pic related, based manlet.

This is now a manlet appreciation thread.

WWII: 7'6" German surrenders to 5'3" Canadian

Also WWII: Audie Murphy, only 5'5", received every possible combat award for valor available from the US Army in addition to French and Belgian awards for heroism.

At Colmar Pocket he climbed into a burning M10 Tank Destroyer and singlehandedly fended off an entire Germany company, all the while calling for artillery fire on his own position in order to confuse the Germans as to where he was.

I'm poor. I make just enough to support my shitty house.

When did the insecure autists of the world hijack the narrative?

For anyone listening, I am poor and short, be charismatic and women do not care about height.

505 confirmed kills :^)