You will never go back in time to get yourself to learn code and other such autism

>You will never go back in time to get yourself to learn code and other such autism
>You will always be a gaming windows faggot
I know i can start now but its harder (wont stop me but its annoying) and learning anything at an earlier age is really good

Other urls found in this thread:

aelinik.free.fr/c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never go back in time and stop your parents from having sex

Who the fuck said you couldn't learn to code at any age?

how old are you? Im 20 and just started a few months ago but I feel like i'm making nice progress, it's never too late. Quit playing games though, i've seen so many people waste so much time on them. Glad I quit playing games around 14 or so, they're repetitive and coding is more fun anyways.

You don't need to go back in time for that.

Did you READ?
I know i can start learning now but its insanely easier to learn early on

I think gaming is more fun than coding but coding has more functionality
If you're just coding for fun you're wasting your time
My dream situation would be a shitty thinkpad with an obscure os for autism and a good gayman desktop with win7

>good gayman desktop with win7
>win 7
Let me stop you right there kiddo

kek

> but its harder
Keep telling yourself that year after year.

It's overall harder to learn to code [well] before.

I've taught myself C at 15 and I'm learning webdev in depth at 22 right now, its never too late user, go and get it!

Win 10 is a downgrade even if you dont care about privacy, 8 doesnt offer much more in terms of performance, and literally no other linux has as many games windows does
Its really shitty that they have a monopoly on vidya but vidya is too fun for me

I tried but failed miserably, I guess I will do some shitcoin mining

How old are you?
Depending on that either turn your gaming faggotry into making addons for spigot (Minecraft) or for Garry's Mod.
Practicing programming with a whole game engine you can interact with is a lot more fun that a terminal.

Shit i never thought of that
I like modded minecraft but my brain is too small to really expand into what i want to do like computercraft and insane shit like that
Thats honestly a really helpful piece of advice, thank you user

Iktf man, wish I could go back in time and kick my young-self in the ass for being a hardcore gayming faggot and throw a programing + networking book in my face.

This. Also, OP forgets that young children that learn their first, native language absorb their language the whole day, while adults may have like 10 mins per day or so.

Completely false. I learned x86 FASM and C when I was 17. I can still pick up new languages whenever. I've also taught programming courses to 13 year old kids and 30 year old adults. It doesn't matter your age, you just need an IQ of around 90, some motivation, some patience, and a willingness to learn from your fuckups.

You should get a laptop and install Debian with XFCE, install Sublime Text or Atom, then visit aelinik.free.fr/c/ and get going. Good stuff is never just going to fall into your lap. Quit being a brainlet and start learning C today.

It might be easier because your brain is developed more tbqh senpai

>aelinik.free.fr/c/

Some images are down

Does anyone know if the CarlH guy programming videos are as good as some say?

I learned coding by modding video games.
Operation Flashpoint editor FTW.

tbf my scripts only used if-else statements but they worked

Learning to code at 30. Am I gonna make it, guys?

What's a good resource to learn networking?

Is 18 too late to really git gud?