At what age did you lose your virginity?

at what age did you lose your virginity?

im 18 and i still virgin, i feel bad

lost it pretty late like 15 i think

im 20 and i still virgin, i feel good

took it up the butt at 18

23 and still going strong

14, 2nd year of a 6 year relationship
No real sex since that break up

Lost mine at 19. Be yourself man, fun follows. Chicks love something different.

Same. Or find emo chicks. I berieve in you OP

Frenchfag here.
> Lost it at 17 with gf.
> I did not even thought about it, we were in love and it seemed natural.

15 senpai

jus b urself

seriously, don't. That's bad advice. Bad advice from good-looking morons. The secret to getting laid is cocaine. Lots of it.

at age 20 m8, don't feel bad and keep trying!

Lost mine at 22.

>implying

>falling for the losing your virginity meme

Wasnt that hard.
My dick was hard tho

At 24. With my lawfully wedded wife who was my highschool sweetheart.

>B yourself

Fucking normies, GET OUT!

18, the average for America.

It's not that hard, I don't get you guys.

35 and I still haven't lost it. Get your shit together people and stop losing your things.

35 aƱos de soledad..

FUCK

OFF

NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

25 year old virgin here

JUST

I am 20 and permavirgin my peers ridicule me

Any hoe will be happy to have casual sex with you if you can hold a basic conversation in an alcoholically charged situation, you just need to make the first move and start the conversation

>19
could be worse
i don't feel bad about it since i've banged a lot of women since then

19 years old kv

at 19

/pure priviledge/

Early 15.

Don't feel bad, nonslut girls won't find it weird for another couple of years. Well here in burgerland at least

I got laid all throughout highschool and then through my first college gf, then didn't even kiss a girl from age 20-24. Have been a disgusting manwhore since and will probably catch an std... 30+ girls in less than a year since I moved to a new city

just go outside and talk to a female it's easy

>be 27 years old
>still virgin
>not even been kissed
>not even had a gf

I guess it's safe to say that wizardhood is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

19 but only because i paid a hooker.

also first (real) kiss at 21

I've slept with more girls than I can count

Still wouldn't claim it is easy, since there is such a greater proportion of entitlement and self absorption in women.

It is rare to find an attractive girl that isn't deluded to the point of borderline dementia from all the attention and beta orbiters making her think she shits solid gold nugget and can't have an unintelligent thought

21, it's possible lads. Just abandon being a beta, find a Chad to take you under his wing and don't be a faggot.

My first real kiss was at 20, but same brah.

18 and virgin

Not that bad I guess

I lost mine at 21 to a prostitute. Then 2 months later I met my first girlfriend. I really with I would've waited for her.

How are Islandic girls like? Are they bitches or cuties?

same
1st everything the same night. (except oral sex because it smelled funny)

What's hard, getting laid at the first try? Yeah, even if you're a model you might fail, but how many of the pro whiners ITT can say they tried hard enough or even stepped into a club or something?

20 but I'm only 5'8 so I have accepted my fate

iceland yes

Eyyy, same here fellow leaf, 24 in a few weeks.

No getting laid first try isn't hard unless you are picking women where that would obviously be a problem

Having a legitimate conversation can be though, playing the game and spitting out bullshit they want to hear is one thing. But "talking" with girls, especially 18-early twenties is not easy compared to basically any other person at any other age

19 and still a virgin here

Why does anyone care? Does it really matter?

it also helps to stay in your league when scouting for women
>bub-bub-but i don't like ugly women
doesn't mean they have to be ugly, lad
they could be just socially retarded enough like you are

>tfw dating a cute italian british girl who i can watch movies and sperg out over videogames with

women who spill spaghetii for yo are the sweetest and fuck goddamn are they huggable

im 32 and virgin

When I daydream about suicide, I think back about the countless times at the dance club we went to most often (1 to 4 times a week).
We were literally doing nothing but trying.
Never, ever worked (and I was considered good looking, with a posh education)
The girls were so hot, showing so much skin. There was a swimming-pool, now I associate this place with thought of death.
I would invite girls to slow-dance, some would say yes, we would dance, but then I would totally freeze.
But yeah, I kept trying and trying and finally, through friends, managed to score with a qt.

But people who are not trying, they have reasons no to try. You can't always blame the individual for everything. From a scientific point of view, it doesn't make sense. Man is not God.
So the advice "never complain, never whine" is too general.

15, high school girls are all sluts. All you need to do is not be otaku and they open like automatic doors.

hi antoine,

The cocaines are so great!

Why Peru?

Should I just do it I have had offers from chicks but to scared because my dick is only 4 inches erect.

it's okay, that's bigger than mine. sex won't be as great, but it's doable

This

>tfw I finally have bigger dick than white man

Was there blood so you made sure

Never and as things are, I won't be losing it anytime now

How does one even approach a girl? I sometimes see cute girls at stores and get a weak urge to wink at them or do something. But, then I just pussy out and pretend like they don't even exist, and ignore them, for the rest of the time that they are within my vicinity

Who cares about it?

Lost it at 21

Then didn't sleep with a girl for about a year after that, I have a gf now though

Lost it at 25, but on the upside it turned out I had a super girthy dick, and didn't even realize it,

>approaching random girlrs outside of clubs, dating sites or your own social circle
you don't unless you spend a few years making yourself hot and charismatic

Cold pickups almost never work unless you are a 10/10 model

My finger lost it's virginity when I was around 3 years old 2bh.

>basically anywhere
>girls look at me, sometimes even attractive ones
>they look away when I catch them looking at me

Good or bad?

It'll be extremely obvious if you approach a woman at random. Instead you should just approach women to chat and not be trying to hook up with them. That way you can one day transition into flirting without it seeming creepy.

You should smile and give them a cheeky wink and fuck with them 2bh.

I do smile back, sometimes they blush but not often