Ask someone who hacked a normie with 2500 friends on facebook and tons of hot girls msging him...

Ask someone who hacked a normie with 2500 friends on facebook and tons of hot girls msging him, i deleted his phone number and email, i also deactivated the account. i will do this again to other normies. fucker had 300+ likes on each photo

Here is him trying to get his account back, fucker should've saw that coming, should ave never taken my gf from me 10 years ago

wooow so edgy bro that's some watch dogs 2 gameplay there very coooool

>coooool
Fuck off you 12 yo faggot canceraids, i'am fucking cool, i achieved something you can only dream of

any particular reason to hack him? He did something to you irl or did you just pick him off?

read the thread, also fuck you normie-enabler

fellow hacker here
im about to hit google...

Why didn't you post gore and bestiality on his timeline first. Missed opportunities make me angry.

I didn't think that far, besides, if i did that, his friends would report him as "hacked" and he would've got it back, deactivating it was the best choice

>windows

Why haven't you killed yourself you normie fuck, no wonder you're defendig him

damn dude

Ahahahahahahhahakahahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaaahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahaha muh dark like my soul theme

Fuck off abnormie freak

It's penetrating testing distro you retarded fuck, there are other OS's besides normiedows you know, and it's the default i3 on bArch theme

my hacking experience is stealing a list of collegeboard/email passwords junior year of high school that the teacher forced students to write down

i got 3 nudes out of it

go back to Sup Forums, retard

Fuck off edge Lord french cunt

No one dreams about that dude. No one. you have to be a pathetic retard to.

Keep it up, merci bocup, ruin these nomies.

maybe you had it coming for being a cunt tho

what was his vulnerability?

dadada

CRAAAWWWWWLING

hon hon hon!

we are legion hon hon! we do not forget about zit

Mr Robot II in 3 weeks

Keep up the great work

Eliot is smiling down on you

Witnessed

>10 years ago

this is bait, right?