2017 Summer Cup Roster Poll

--Welcome to day 2 of the Roster poll--
Okay Sup Forums, the 2017 Summer Cup is coming and it's time to bring our team roster poll up to date and reflect Sup Forums as it is now. I am the current manager for the team.
Our previous manager OMP never ran roster polls but I intend to change Sup Forums's historical board interaction status.
Please vote on our roster poll here : docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHxqBQnjtyy-cCjLmKjUg6r2WdP8-wTMefx6OahEVKcvBg0A/viewform
>"What is this"
The 4CC is a cometition run on modified versions of PES between different Sup Forums
boards. For details please check the wiki here implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
There are two seasons are a year with a Winter and a Summer Elite Cup.
The Sup Forums team will soon be celebrating its 5th anniversary and is competing in the 2017 Summer Cup in July/August. An example of one of our matches can be found here
[YouTube] Sup Forums Summer Cup 2015 Final - /mlp/ vs. Sup Forums (embed)
Archives of other matches can be found here
archive.klaxa.eu/
Sup Forums is a historically successful team and was runner up in the 2015 Summer Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Sup Forums_Summer_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwr9zdHZZ8c
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Getting_Involved
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will chink shit gen make a appearance?

I've gotten loads of suggestions in the box at the end of the poll and there is a very high chance that there will be a player representing /csg/.
If you could maybe post some /csg/ approved player names that would be great

Jack Ma, Mitu, Shark

/csg/ must be represented or we riot

I think I remember this. We made the final a few years ago right?

Where the fuck is Mitu, Jack Ma, and MIXZA Shark?

Yeah we made it to the final of Summer 2015, We had a great run and I hope to perform like that in our next cup which starts in about a month and a few days.

Didn't moot ban this retarded spam? Did gookmoot revert it or are you just avoiding the filter?

I got plenty of requests on the list and there is probably going to be some added to the team so don't worry my lad
How is it spam? It's to do with the board and it's been welcomed here in the 5 years that there has been a team. You would know if you were around that long mate.

can you explain to me what those are? Not a /csg/ regular so idk

Mitu is Xiaomi ( a huge chinkphone maker) mascot. mixza shark is a mascot for a cheap SD card brand and Jack Ma is the founder of Alibaba
pic related is Mitu

WE NEED OUR NIGGA MITU IN THE TEAM

LOOK AT THIS FUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=qwr9zdHZZ8c

Seconding Mitu

>chink shit not on the rooster

/csg/ represent

Just replace everything with a different themed MITU at this race

Mitu needs in the g team

Install Gentoo needs to be on all boards

leave
Mitu will probably get added at the rate it's getting suggested in the poll

This looks awesome!

The response count is looking fine right now!
Let's keep it going lads!

Do you think we can get some reasonable aesthetics for him? He would look great on Sup Forums.

voted for pajeet!

The roster poll will conclude at approximately 18:30 which is in 35 minutes time. We have received over 102 votes and it will end soon as voting has slowed.

How can I participate? I would really like to represent Sup Forums.

You may read here about how to get involved with the cup : implyingrigged.info/wiki/Getting_Involved

I actually want to play though, maybe next year or something. Don't see any info on that.

Read this to understand what this is, the first two labelled "What... is this?" and "Who's playing?"
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ

I see, thanks.

You can always chose to become one of the "Managers" but it requires a certain amount of knowledge about the Game and how tactics and statistics work and what certain stats on players make them do certain things.
I can offer to teach you but it would be tough!

I don't know much about soccer, but I would really like to learn and participate! Looks like a lot of fun. I want to help Sup Forums win.
Is this on Xbox 360? Looks like it honestly.

It's actually all done on PC, using a heavily modified version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

Chinese shopping general represent

where are my /csg/ negroes at?

>questions or suggestions

You know what to do. Vote Jack Ma.

I'm not playing on the team if there are brown people on it also.

Seems like my vote was too late. Oh well. My only real contribution was the fact that /csg/ should get a rep.