I'm half-Saudi and half-Norwegian (I posted about it in another thread if anyone remembers)

I'm half-Saudi and half-Norwegian (I posted about it in another thread if anyone remembers)
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Td1AndDxNM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dad is Saudi, right?

How would you say your personality differs the most from each side of your family? What do you like about each side over the other?

Why?

Yup. People always say "that's a weird mix" and "how did that happen?" and shit but it's not weird at all. Oil. Oil is how it happened.
Plus, Arabs love blonde women.

Do you look like this half arab, half german?

Muslim? Also, is your dad rich af?

So your mom is basically a race mixing whore

Are you white?

Honestly, I just like these kinds of threads because they get some neat discussions going.
Hmm, that's a good question. I'm very westernized because I grew up in Canada for the most part. I certainly have more in common with my Norwegian family in Norway in terms of interests and stuff. I've been told I have my dad's mannerisms and stuff though. I talk with my hands a lot and come off as a pretty serious person, I guess. I think we both just have "resting bitch face". I'm really quite in between the two, I suppose. I talk more frequently to my Norwegian cousins just because they're in my age range.

No? I mean, I suppose that depends on your interpretation. Sup Forums would say no. The US census would say yes. I don't identify as "white" really.
I wish. No, I'm pretty light skinned and I have light eyes but my hair is very dark and I'm hairy as fuck. With the blue eyes and lightish skin and Arab facial features I look sort of like a Jew, lol. I used to get a lot of "Are you Lebanese or Syrian or something?" from Arabs

My family is Muslim. I'm like, nominally Muslim, I guess. I don't pray or anything but I have a Qur'an in my room. My dad is like at this weird point where he doesn't really pray regularly or anything but he is definitely "Muslim minded" if you know what I mean. His worldview is shaped by it, even if it's subconscious.
At this point the only reason I even say I'm muslim is so my dad doesn't bother me and to piss off people who hate Muslims.

>The US census would say yes
The US census isn't a very good metric 2bh

>I used to get a lot of "Are you Lebanese or Syrian?" from Arabs
What are you? Emirati?

Idk. I may convert to your religion if it hits like 5+% Muslim population in North America and it is increasing. I don't have Muslim look (I am a gook) to have people looking at me with prejudice and I don't want to be fucked by some of radicals in Muslims by saying I am a Muslim. I am not a Westerner and I don't have that much attachment to my original culture anyway. I will just follow a 'rising' trend.

Do you feel a spiritual connection to Islam? Try reading the Qur'an. Following a trend is not a good reason to convert to Islam

>Emirati?
My dad is from Dammam, KSA. My mom is from Stavanger, Norway originally.

>spiritual connection
Idk. I liked many cultural aspects of the Middle East when I travelled there. I am kinda agnostic/deist (not like leddit-tier 'muh fedora'). Mb I should really visit a mosque in my city.

I have a friend in exactly the same position. I'm trying to bring him to the dark side

What's your stance on homos?

Have you experienced any hatred or anything?
Not meme tier Islamophobia, actual hatred

Also
>KSA

You're literally and figuratively retarded

lol we have opposite problems. My family is muslim even though we're from Europe. It was never problem as they were very secular until they had a mid life crisis and forced gross af muslim culture on us. It felt very different and unaesthetic compared to our european life. I was thinking about converting to catholic or orthodox.

What's it like to have a whore for a mother?

being a whore means you sleep with lots of men. OP never said she did so

My stance on gays? Completely indifferent.
If they want to do that stuff it has nothing to do with me.
Meh. Nothing bad because of the religious stuff but I get a lot of people who feel the need to preach to me about the Saudi government as if I have some control over that shit. If I have to hear one more person drone on about women driving cars and shit I'll scream

What's it like having parents who are siblings?

Hahahaha norgay yes!

>but I get a lot of people who feel the need to preach to me about the Saudi government as if I have some control over that shit.
Iktf

Why are you out of your containment general?

I mean she did marry a Saudi for oil money. That's very whorish

No idea, ask your dad

>not making a distinction between the degrees of consanguinity
Shit map desu

>I mean she did marry a Saudi for oil money. That's very whorish

Try finding a woman who wouldn't 2bh

how long is your penis

Did your mom have to convert to islam when she met your father or is she still whatever she was before?

t. abdul abu akbar raheem mohammed

She didn't marry him for oil money. I said oil was the reason because they were introduced by my grandpa (mom's dad) while he was working in Saudi Arabia. In case you didn't know, both countries are "oil countries" and there are many Norwegians who work for oil companies overseas.

t. in a cuckshed because Rasheed was in the neighborhood

Bittles defines consanguineous marriage as second cousin or closer

My mom reverted/converted to Islam. She was non-religious before but I assume she was considered a part of the Church of Norway or something. She's not very religious still and I don't think she ever was. While she technically didn't have to convert (Muslims can marry "people of the book") I think she probably did it because my fathers family wanted her to. Converting to Islam isn't like some ceremony or anything, you just say "ashadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashadu anna muhammadar rasulullah"

>norwegian women
LOL

>Europe
>Canada
Wew

Would you like to live in KSA / UAE / Qatar and other Gulf countries?

What is your net worth?

What's your stance on Jews and Israelis?

you have blue eyes? Your fathers family had white in them

How do mans get a saudi gf like JanaVlogs :3

youtu.be/_Td1AndDxNM

I haven't thought too much about moving to Saudi Arabia desu. Maybe someday.
>What is your net worth
Why are so many people asking me about money? I'd prefer not to say
>stance on Jew and Israelis
Mostly indifferent. I have nothing against Jews as people or even Israelis as people. Their government is kinda fucked up. I think most of you would be surprised at how pro-American/Pro-western the Kingdom is though. Not the people but the government. Very different cultures and beliefs but the west and the royal family have mutual interests in the region.

women aways take the religion/political believes of their husband thats why i have aways bean sceptical of allowing them to vote, they are just followerswhen a tribe gets invaded what happens? kill the men meery the women and them get a even better life

>Saudi gf
Yeah, that'd never happen. A Saudi man can marry a foreign woman but a foreign man will never marry a Saudi woman.

>women aways take the religion/political believes of their husband
This is especially true in Arab culture

Is there a saudi community here?

Not that I know of. You'd have a hard time with Gulf arabs, trust me. Why not marry a Lebanese or Syrian girl? They are more western and stuff. And their culture is less likely to get in the way

Keep in mind who their recent immigrants are though

>Why are so many people asking me about money? I'd prefer not to say

Because Saudi-Norwegian evokes a lot of money.

You can just give a vague answer such as "broke", "average Canadian", "well-off" or "son of the emir" though

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about

Not that I know of but Arabs are weird. Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is half Armenian. You never know with Saudis. They like foreign women.

Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? If so, are the people there really as bigoted as Western media portrays them to be?

Bin ladins niece is a top slag tho

Wahabi?
> I even say I'm Muslim is so my dad doesn't bother me
What he do if you weren't a Muslim?

How does it feels to be descended from both coldland and hotland warriors? Do you ever get the urge to topple empires and feast on the blood of your enemies while in a variety of different climates?

>I mean, I suppose that depends on your interpretation
>I don't identify as "white" really.

>"of or relating to a race of people who have light-colored skin and who come originally from Europe"
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white

You either are or you aren't white. If your skin is as light as this guy's skin, then you're white

he has blue eyes and I would imagine "tanned" skin and hairy
Italian mode

He'd be really mad and prolly cut me off
This made me laugh. My old MSN name was "Desert Viking" in like middle school

Pretty much. I have Arab facial features and shit but could probably pass in like Greece or Italy as an atypical person. I don't look as facially white as the dude in that pic if you know what I mean. And I'm suuuper hairy and all my hair is very dark

I spent a fair amount of time there as a kid when my dad had to go home for work stuff or family occasions. What do you mean by "bigoted" exactly? They're very judgmental and elitist and very xenophobic. It's hard to say though because my experiences there would be very different from yours. I like to think the people are very friendly.

Please tell me it's actually a toilet in that black box of yours in Mecca

What do you think about Saudi's fake king and SA as a whole being one big terrorist state?

If you had to guess, how what % of Saudis dislike non Muslims?

>fake king
Hashemite loyalist detected. Go back to Jordan

It's really hard to say. And that's a fairly complicated question. A lot of non-religious issues get viewed through the lens of religion in Saudi Arabia.

Do you agree that Saudi Arabia was probably the most deserving country in the Third World to have Europeans annihilate/enslave the natives and steal their resources?

When exactly did that occur? Saudi Arabia was never colonized, our people were not wiped out, our resources not stolen. Idk if you've checked lately but we don't exactly have a problem of lack of natural resources. Our people are not slaves, we actually do rather well for ourselves. :)

>Saudi Arabia was never colonized, our people were not wiped out, our resources not stolen

That's the point Rasheed

what's your view of Saudi royals/the Saudi government?

Absolutely disgusting

When do you plan to attack?

No seriously, how does that happen? Neither Saudis nor Norwegians leave their country much because from there perspectives every country around them is impoverished,

do really norwegian chicks love arab men?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FILTHY MUTT

kek, came for this and wasn't disappointed. It's almost always white women who racemix with arabs.

We need a picture my family,i'm rather curious as to how a half saudi half norwegian would look like

Like a nigger

It ain't race mixing when it's Caucasian

Swedistan, you know better than anyone that once you go black you'll never go back. Okay?

Just search on google for half arab half nordic

Please post picture of your face

Yes it is

One quick google search lead me to a guy who's half Lebanese and half Swedish. Basically same shit. Sadly, he looks like a faggot though.

One of my friends is in a similar position. He's half Spanish half Egyptian, (father is Egyptian) and his mother isn't that religious (never was, but ‘converted’ anyway) but I think his dad is still kind of religious. I didn't think he was really religious and you can't really tell he is. He was born here and grew up here and seems like your average brit kid yet he still prays sometimes and fasts sometimes and does not drink alcohol (but drank before). I imagine life must be conflicting but I don't really talk about religion with him.