Gentoo haha

>mfw running Debain stretch
>mfw satble but reasonably up to date
>mfw only install software from official repos on host OS
>mfw only use Winshit software in a Windows 10 LTSB VM in QEMU/KVM
>mfw have backups of everything
>mfw WankerCries can't do shit to me

mfw running macOS sierra on my comfybook pro

Is anyone else's internet slow as fuck today?

*soon*

So, what is ekansovi?

But ekansovi doesn't show up in my uMatrix list?

I hope you dont have a intel cpu

yes. Sup Forums admins removed it a couple days ago. but the damage had already been done

But it's a targeted advertising company, if the government/jews/rich people/whatever your boogieman is wanted to do a big dox to destroy Sup Forums then you would have never been able to see it in the first place.

*gets comfy*
Wincucks are getting BTFO once again.
AHAHHAHAHAHA

so, what do we need to do to avoid getting this

I do, and so what? Ever heard of ME Cleaner? You can use it to strip the ME firmware, making it a non-issue. You can't do the same with the AMB PSP.

Yes yessss

Please cut down on the IT department more please!!!!!

>Virus runs rampant in the poorest country in the entire continent
Is this supposed to be impressive? It's like being afraid because Angola's infrastructure is compromised.

1. Don't be retarded
2. Don't share a connection with other retarded people

outsource those edgy sickers now!

Merck is having a bad day too. Pharma and their quick ways

It is an old flaw that has already been patched even on legacy systems and that gained lots of notoriety due to a worldwide attack months ago.

Yet, somehow banks and large multinational logistics companies are still being affected.

How?

You know here's a fun idea; get a really small device running windows with some programs on it that aggressively scan for networks and connect to them for a few minutes at a time, then purposefully infect it.

Then duct tape to your car. Or to a drone and fly it around town.

No.

if attackers can bounce radio waves through arbitrary locations over tens of thousands of miles you should be worried about a lot more than your computer getting hacked

old chinkpads were made pre ME

if the NSA has known about these kinds of windows based exploits for a long time and have supposed control over the US's digital infrastructure why didn't they take the responsibility to remotely patch it themselves?

obviously so they could use it themselves