CONFIRMED: Windows users are fucking RETARDS!

Here it is... research CONCLUSIVELY proves that Windows users are low-IQ shitheads who need time and help when reading longer words.

>Tech Culture

Those who surf the Web using a Mac tend to be better educated and make more money than their PC-using counterparts, according to a report from Nielsen/NetRatings.
>The study also said Mac users tend to be more Web savvy, with more than half having been online for at least five years. And the Mac faithful are 58 percent more likely than the overall online population to build their own Web page and also slightly more likely to buy goods online, according to the report.

cnet.com/news/are-mac-users-smarter/

if you're a Windows user, ask your special ed teacher to explain to you how retarded you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mac-users-are-more-productive-2011-10
tribune.com.pk/story/1250174/android-users-humble-honest-iphone-users-study-finds/
thesun.co.uk/living/2141349/pancreatic-cancer-is-one-of-the-deadliest-forms-of-the-disease-but-do-you-know-the-12-signs-to-watch-out-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's with all the anti-Windows shilling today?

and?

I'm a Windows user and I don't give a shit about which OS you use, OP. I have better things to do in my life.

Mac users also make more money and are generally more productive than Windows users.

>businessinsider.com/mac-users-are-more-productive-2011-10

Article... fuck Cnet and their auto-playing videos.

>Mac is the choice of patricians
>Windows is filthy pleb shit
Sounds about right

That's simply a result from Windows being the most popular and widely used OS in existence. A decent study would have compared the percentage of highly educated people that uses Mac, not the percentage of Mac users that are highly educated.

Tldr Into the trash it goes.

>people buying overpriced hardware are richer than people buying dirt cheap laptop
>people with phd are more intelligent than people who dropped out of school at ten yo
Who would have thought...

>wintard making excuses
Don't kid yourself. You're definitely not in the higher percentile of Windows users.

People who are smarter are more likely to choose an OS that doesn't have to restart every five minutes due to BSOD, malware, and failed Windows Updates.

Go figure

WOW!

>not using linux
See: >ask your special ed teacher to explain to you how retarded you are.

And by the way, some special ed students actually are special. Or, were. I'm nothing special now, but back then, I aced every intelligence test they could throw at me. Only reason I was even in that god awful class was because I screamed at the top of my lungs too much and had no friends.

>that damage control
I'm surprised you can even form complete sentences, with your poor education.

I'm an adjunct professor at MIT. I literally am.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

this will trigger people

this isn't surprising at all, considering that Android users tend to be contrarian reddit-tier pseudo-intellectual neckbeards. And fat. And they smell bad.

isn't this obvious tho? you gotta be dumb as shit to use an OS that's so full of holes and an OS that's like a decade behind macOS when it comes to UI and UX. Windows is just antiquated garbage that only old people still cling to.

And I'm literally the Vice President of the United States.

So is mac OS, just less so.
Meanwhile gnu/linux is the only way to actually do anything

One is a software company, the other sells devices to people looking for fashion statements.

/thread

some shit post (most used normie OS), some mac shill, but mostly the fact windows is actively assaulting your privacy and doesn't give a fuck nigga.

this is a good thing
premarital sex is a sin that ruins the soul

>Apple doesn't sell software
Shut the fuck up. Also, Microsoft is literally trying to rip off of Apple's style right now with that trendy thin fashion aesthetic bullshit, so you have no argument.

I run mac os x, windows and linux.

t. 200 IQ

>Those who surf the Web using a Mac tend to be better educated and make more money than their PC-using counterparts

>macs overpriced as fuck
>to pay for that, you need a high wage
>high wage usually achieved with high education
>end result, on average, mac users have a higher wage and higher education

This truly is a case for mr obvious with a degree in nuclear nano-rocket science.

>high wage usually achieved with high education
That's the key. So Mac users are smarter. Windows users are just uneducated and poor.

That's such a shitty study that even an uneducated nobody can completely destroy it by pointing out the flawed methodology. Yeah I agree, into the trash.

>Microsoft is literally trying to rip off of Apple's style right now with that trendy thin fashion aesthetic bullshit, so you have no argument.
Microsoft sees that Apple makes bank off selling pretty shit to people like you, of course they try to rip off designs. That's just good business and you were nowhere near refuting the argument you claim I don't have.

tribune.com.pk/story/1250174/android-users-humble-honest-iphone-users-study-finds/

>Android users more humble and honest than iPhone users, study finds

Nice try mac faggot.

Linux users are also uneducated and poor. However, they're smarter and more knowledgeable than Mac users.

Level of education is not an indicator of intelligence.

Steve jobs never graduated from college

stay salty, wintard. I know you're angry because you can't afford proper education.

Agree. Another counterexample is this:

>muh moral high ground
So you're poor, uneducated, and a perma-virgin. Nice

Trump, is that you?

Shitposting aside, I'll be frank.

I've hated Apple for all my goddamn life. Why? Because everything Apple is pretentious and faggy as fuck. Everyone owning shit from them turns into a pretentious fucking faggot. I have not once had a situation where this was not true. Fuck Apple.

But this is the flipside of things. I have never seen more stupid assholes than windows users, and especially the kind that just uses W10 because lolwhatcangowrong? They're even more sheepminded than the sheepminded sheep kissing Apple's ass. They literally cannot fucking think for themselves, they cannot troubleshoot ANYTHING, let alone computers, and they need to be spoonfed about anything and everything. And now there's that steaming pile of shit called W10 making everything a million times worse with its inconsistent UI, weird placement of functions, and constant issues, making it even harder for the hurd of twats to learn anything.

And that's one point I've got to give Apple credit for. At the technical level I despise OSX, but at the very fucking least shit has some form of consistency that it has kept for quite a long while now.

Not him but I agree it is a shitty study and I use exclusively GNU/Linux
I can just barely afford proper education, my family is poor so I afford it by living off merit scholarships I earned by impressing academics
What important people have you ever impressed?

Ever heard of blues lawyers?

They're the people that buy the extremely overpriced yet nowhere near as good value as a normal guitar. The guitars don't sound any better, don't look particularly better. They're just overpriced.
What do they do with them? Either they hang them on the wall or do 5 minutes of noodling on them per year then stick them in storage.

Blues Lawyers and Applefags have much in common except blues lawyers don't tend to claim they're smarter, better educated or richer than other guitar players.

every os is shit except 7
prove me wrong (you cant)

Apple sells software and hardware. So does Microsoft. Both currently sell "fashion accessories" to appeal to a "hip and trendy" demographic. So your entire argument is hypocritical. Now shut the fuck up, since you're obviously too stupid to have an intelligent argument.

GNU/Linux.
QED

>People with more money buy more expensive mac computers
Wow I could never figure that out myself

flaming dumpster tier

Linux niggers are dumb too.

What is thinkpad user version of this article will be like?

Literally me, grow up mac shill.

I don't even use windows, you monga.

>It's more expensive therefore it must be better.

Applefags are the audiophiles of computer users.

7 is garbage and literally the only OS you ever used. You're dumb. Mac users are smarter.

This is inaccurate. GNU/Linux is worlds superior to Mac OS, and by extent to Windows, and this superiority is reflected in the quality of its users as human beings.

The fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

>Those who surf the Web using a Mac tend to be better educated

>using CNET as a source
>30+ elements are blocked by my filters when I open the link

I smell bullshit.

Colors are wrong, and nobody uses blackberry.

I know you disagree.
You're wrong though.

>Projection

Oh wow.

as a former apple user and a daily windows user this stats are from one website.

so its rigged
the apple PC's are encourged in collages and univeritries Untill there is a 50-50% share of apple to PC users its kinda stupid.

Lets face facts here apple contorls 95% of the education & hollywood market
its not a whole lot in general.

Putting people down based on what platfrom they use to do every day things is just statist bullshit.
Also smart people like my self don't need a ego trip every time something just happens to favor som other OS as long as its not freetard crap I couldn't give a shit.

> better educated
>smarter
Wew Lad

Windows users are the default. Apple users made a choice to be different. Dull and unimaginative Windows users don't have the presence of mind to choose an alternative.

>as long as its not freetard crap
GNU/Linux is superior to any other desktop OS.

Reminder that Microsoft made flat design trendy.

>GNU/Linux
GNU is less than 10% of any modern Linux distro. Quit calling it that you commie scum.

Windows users are users who don't care about being different.
Apple users are users who do care about being different.
GNU/Linux users are not users. They are doers. They didn't make a choice to be "different." They made a choice to be fucking swole. They made a choice to be efficient, informed, and in complete control of everything they own, to the letter.

Bitch please. I call things what I like.

>family goy
>>>/reddit/

You know that your OS is bullcrap when one of your main features is installing your competition OS in a dual-boot configuration.

>use Windows
>mouth breathing lardass
>mm thick coating of cheese dust stuck in unkempt neckbeard

>use OS X
>love to waste money
>love taking cocks in your ass even more

>use BSD
>so fat that you've become immobilized
>people just dump buckets of food into your dark, smelly cave where you live
>have a cuckolding fetish and you fumble with your micropenis as Jamal bangs your GF

>use GNU/Linux
>good at programming
>work for big companies like RedHat or Google
>well kept and manly facial hair combined with an IQ of over 9000 gets your smothered in pussy

>using GNU/Linux
>getting pussy
Something smells fishy.

You're smelling ur mum's cunt.

At least my mum got laid, gnu edgelord

You're not really something that you should be bragging about.

>use GNU/Linux
>good at programming
>well kept and manly facial hair combined with an IQ of over 9000 gets your smothered in pussy
I use GNU/Linux exclusively, and it's much better than any other OS and the users are much smarter, but this is not my experience.
>good at programming
Accurate.
Inaccurate. GNU/Linux users don't usually work for big companies. They usually work low paying jobs that may not even involve using a computer. Then they go home and program. And the code they write is influential, but that doesn't wind up affecting their life meaningfully, because it's all free.
>well kept and manly facial hair
Manly, yes. Well kept, no. Most GNU/Linux users are slobs.
>combined with an IQ of over 9000
Accurate (when taken as hyperbole).
>gets your smothered in pussy
Inaccurate.

Look at your life and tell your mum that your family bloodline ends with you.

>t. doesn't fuck

Literally all you have to do to get laid is take a shower and act somewhat civilized. I'm pretty fat with an average sized dick and I get laid all the time because I'm not retarded and I'm confident.

>Believing in a heavily biased study
>Believing in a biased method of measuring intelligence
t. Mactoddler

>GNU/Linux is superior to any other desktop OS.
It really isn't

the OS on the apple 2 is still far better than the shit you rolled with.
You don;t even have drivers for anything on the get go and often need some open sorce website to spoon feed you.

I used redhat and Unix all of these Linus/GNU are all by products of trying to fix a OS and customise a OS that is just broken.
thge most proken OS is Arch made by lazy programers that just like being a pain in the ass.

Apple OS and Windows Justy work out of the box no pissing about and you can get anything you want from the (windows store or itunes store)

why bother with out dated conspets like serch engines and having to find out what hardware you have.
because I think the 90's called and they want their ideas back lol.

Does linux have a store to get linux programs and what have you?
Oh wait last time I checked it didn't

>inb4 server shit
Just a reminder that servers Host, share , store , run programs on a grand scale just about any OS in history can do it even DOS or MS basic or the any of the apple Operating systems.

you want to know why linus is used in servers?
because that is all its good for.
and its free and non bloated thats all servers don't need to be fuctional thay just need to do the basic crap they do.

Both windows and apple also have server versions and both of them are in millitary and important servers around the world.

Google, amazon and ebay are perfect for freetards as they don't matter if they break down.
but you don't see the US army or airforce using that crap
lol.

nobody dares make a serious program on a broken OS
that is why the heavy majority of programs are built for apple OS and windows.

Get fucked freetard.

I shower frequently and am very civilized. I've never been laid in my life, except by my dad, without my consent. Understandably, I'm not confident at all. But that's alright. I actually don't even like people or want to be intimate with them in any way. The thought repulses me.

The retard in your picture had an easily curable form of cancer with surgery, instead he opted for the hippie herbalist shit, I think this says all.

>If you're reading this on Windows, feel free to take your time on the big words.

>If you're reading this on Windows, feel free to take your time on the big words.

>Literally all you have to do to get laid is take a shower and act somewhat civilized
GNU/Linux users sees Richard Stallman as a model, what are the odds of those people to take shower.

BTW, the problem with GNU/Linux is fragmentations, they can't get their shit together to make a decent Desktop experience. You have to tinker your way out of it, and that's why mostly all Linux users are tech people. But that's not what you expect in a desktop experience.

TL;DR learn to make an uuniversal installation wizard for GNU/Linux, it's 2017 for fuck's sake

>easily curable form of cancer
you're obviously a windows RETARD who has a low IQ and can't fucking do research:

thesun.co.uk/living/2141349/pancreatic-cancer-is-one-of-the-deadliest-forms-of-the-disease-but-do-you-know-the-12-signs-to-watch-out-for/

It's incurable.

>the OS on the apple 2 is still far better than the shit you rolled with.
>doesn't even have window tiling
lel

>You don;t even have drivers for anything on the get go and often need some open sorce website to spoon feed you.
Never had a problem with this. I just use apt. It's great.

>Apple OS and Windows Justy work out of the box no pissing about and you can get anything you want from the (windows store or itunes store)
Same with GNU/Linux but replace that "store" cancer with a package manager.

>why bother with out dated conspets like serch engines and having to find out what hardware you have.
Literally just:
>man
>apt
>uname

>Does linux have a store to get linux programs and what have you?
Yes.
>Oh wait last time I checked it didn't
You're blind.

>>inb4 server shit
Stopped reading there.

Ever heard of Ubuntu? That's exactly what you're asking for, faggot.

Most Windows users are retarded that's true but most Mac users are insecure fags who need to spend thousands to gain any sort of popularity amongst normies so that makes things even

Not him, but:
>mostly all Linux users are tech people.
So you admit it then. Linux users are smarter than Appleshit users.
>TL;DR learn to make an uuniversal installation wizard for GNU/Linux,
This exists, it's called ubiquity

Ask the FSF what does they think about Ubuntu, that's not GNU you fucking linux retard.

>Ask the FSF what does they think about Ubuntu,
This is irrelevant.
>that's not GNU
It objectively is. What the organization known as GNU thinks of it doesn't change that.

it doesn't say that at all retard.

its talking about diagnosies
because our tech sucks balls and can't detected it early on thus undetectable and thus untreatable.

if its caught early like any cancer it can be treated.

What a retard.

>thread about mac vs windows
>hijacked by linux AGAIN
can all the linux assholes literally just fuck off?
>dur a dur a duuuur my os betur den ur os
literally no one said it wasn't you pricks
this thread is about mac vs windows
go fuck yourselves you're off topic

>So you admit it then. Linux users are smarter than Appleshit users.
Of course, but is a bad desktop system for simple users.

>This is irrelevant.
Go fuck yourself, we were talking about GNU/Linux, and Ubuntu isn't GNU/Linux. Next time you'll call Android GNU/Linux because is Open Source?

>Ask the FSF what does they think about Ubuntu
It's irrelevant.
>that's not GNU you fucking linux retard.
Yes it is. You're the retard who doesn't understand what a software fork is.

these guys know the truth.

There is no known cure for what he had. He was going to die anyways, so why spend his remaining time in chemo misery?

kek

>Ubuntu isn't GNU/Linux
Yes it is. It's the GNU user space on the Linux kernel. That's what GNU/Linux means. The lack of approval from the developers of the GNU user space is irrelevant to the fact that Ubuntu does indeed use the GNU user space.
>Next time you'll call Android GNU/Linux because is Open Source?
No. Android is not GNU/Linux because it is not the GNU user space on the Linux kernel. A more appropriate name for Android, if it weren't already called Android, would be Google/Java/BusyBox/Linux.

>Does linux have a store to get linux programs?
Linux distros have had repos far before windows or mac.
>APT released 16 August 1998
>RPM released 1997
>FreeBSD ports tree released 21 August 1994

Whereas:
>Windows store released 2012
>Macos store released 2011
so get BTFO'd and KYS faggot

apt get
is uniroically doing the serch for you it litterally means its serching for the program and installing for you you still need a server to get the program you need off the net its a dumb idea.

Its just trying to make the termanal interface relivant

and yeah just ignore anything I just said because you don't understand the real world even if its explained to you.

>>doesn't even have window tiling
you do realise you can program this into the apple two system its only a few lines of code.
but then again the apple two was well before your time kiddo when multitask operations could not be done on the hardware side.

This is why OSX and others exist.

just keep in mind windows 3.1 its closest OS to the apple II didn't have that feature untill windows 95.

Get off.
Also linux didn't have that feature in Unix or Redhat in the early versions ether.