How do I fight the Intel backdoors? What computer can I even use without Jewish Zionists eavesdropping?

How do I fight the Intel backdoors? What computer can I even use without Jewish Zionists eavesdropping?

What are the bumps on his head for anyway?

>Jewish Zionists
that's the worst kind of zionists

look into disabling Intel AMT

Install Gentoo

libreboot

On stuff that's newer than a Core2 you can use ME Cleaner to strip down the ME firmware to about 10% of what it used to be so that it's only doing power management and basic hardware initialization, and no networking fuckery. Or you can buy a Libreboot compatible machine and install Libreboot which will fully disable any management engines. Or just buy a machine that doesn't have a management engine at all. The last two options include both older Intel and AMD products. Watch out for AMDs latest stuff though, since it uses the PSP which has no known methods of disabling or mitigating it.

The final and shittiest option is to leave x86 behind and use an ARM or PowerPC based computer. The software will be very limited and the drivers will be shitty or non-free chinkware. All other architectures don't have enough support to be used daily. Wait for RISC-V CPUs more powerful than 300MHz I guess.

The botnet goes way deeper. AMT is just a software frontend to the hardware botnet, and the ME can always just enable the AMT, or not disable it in the first place because placebo switches. You never know for sure.

buy AMD :^)

>he doesn't know about the PSP
Wew

:3

IBM Power 8 , Nvidia Kepler with noveau drivers and CentOS or Fedora. With open source boot you're pretty covered. The issue is, of course, no x86 binaries - and pricey.

This is not a boy.

:(

How is the state of backdoors in ghe hardware anyway?
I mean from all I know is that all secret services have their devices to backdoor you pc but they usually work by pluggingin a usb with malware/worm/trojan in your system.

Thanks a lot I just wasted an hour going through alexandra gaier's instagram and jerking off

YOU MUST BUY A BOLT ACTION RIFLE, TRAVEL TO CALIFORNIA, SHOOT TECH PPL

Rei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asuka

You wrote "less than" wrong.

Slav trying to be a nip

slavs are good until they turn 30

c201

+ libreboot + debian armhf port

In your derangement jewish Zionists will always be watching. They will appear in the ceiling and floor boards if these are all you have. Just take the jew pill, it will make them go away. Be a good goyim and you might get a treat later. :)

On the older core2 stuff the ME doesn't exist. On the newer core2 CPU's it can be turned off with libreboot or coreboot. AMD CPU's have something very similar but they added it more recently then intel. Everything before 2013 is fine which means you can use the AMD opteron with libreboot and get a pretty good system.

I forgot one thing. ARM Cpu's are also good.

hope that AMD will allow disabling PSP

Not really Jewish Zionists make sense, goys zionist are just cucks

Libreboot. I have an X200 and X60s with libreboot, pretty comfy senpai.

Nobody knows who this is

Prove me wrong

(that pic is not alex gaier btw)

still requires intel fsp to work

Asuka a suka

truth

rate my processor in terms of botnet

>2007 eee701 celeron M

buy AMD Ryzen

Oh look it's the right answer

This is probably the best ARM option. Parabola also has an armv7 port which works okay on it.

Fuck the doughnut, eat the girl, kill the Pepsi.

asuka is german.
kys

rosario muniz, user.

get all the miners to crack the encryption on the backdoors

That actually sounds like a good idea