If Russia had succeeded to conquer China in the 19th century...

If Russia had succeeded to conquer China in the 19th century, Russia would have be the second economic power in the world now?

What a strange thought

I thought Genghis Khan was the one who almost conquered Russia.

Then Russia probably would have conquered Japan as well

>annex China
>become a minority in your country
PROFIT

And they'd be speaking rice runes instead of vodka runes.

>almost
He did
>Russia
Russia exists since 15th century.
No, because they're useless mongrels and everything they touch turns to crap.

This.
The chinks are already pressuring russia by maxing out the han population in manchuria, ready to spill out into siberia.
Thats why putin is scared of the fareastern regions birthrate plummeting.

>kacap lose siberia to China

This is for all my murdered ancestors there, this land shall be lost to russia, I promise it.

>I promise it.

Well chinks aren't a big majorirty group here, but we have a lot of muslim churkas, and their women have a 3 or 4 kid and russians mostley have only one kid or doesn't have kids at all.

>because they're useless mongrels and everything they touch turns to crap.

that's Poland
and Spain

The only 19th Century power capable of taking China was England and even they looked at the pros and cons and decided against it. China isn't really conquerable unless you're extremely overpowered like the Mongols.

Even Mongols couldn't conquer China, strictly speaking.
They were a vastly inferior culture compared to ancient chinks, they may've overpowered them but in the end China assimilated Mongols via the power of its culture to the point Mongols who came to China ceased to be Mongolian in every single way.

This is the basic definition of a European country.

>Russia exists since 15th century.
Russia is a made up name. For a long time we were still calling them just "Muscovities".

also yes, China is impossible to conquer

Russia would be speaking Chinese right now.

It's the fate of anyone who takes over China.

> If Russia had succeeded to conquer China in the 19th century, Russia would have be the second economic power in the world now?

> implying other european countries weren't interested in China

It's not that easy but i miss Port Arthur ;_;