How do we stop our pure and modest Muslimahs from turning into corrupt whores in the west?

How do we stop our pure and modest Muslimahs from turning into corrupt whores in the west?

It angers me as a Algerian Canadian that our sisters in France do such disgusting things.

What do you think Sup Forums?

youtu.be/VbMaK2Q7YZk

This particular video infuriates me, our women acting like white trash whores...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5utoZin5Os
youtu.be/HZiK_1oBZlc
youtu.be/oBdO3Y8B3KE
youtu.be/JalQQ6yzinc
youtu.be/MORAiB1KHFs
imagefap.com/pictures/2509502/Belguel-Scandal-Belgian-Reporter-Morroccan-Wives-DL-Link
vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
youtu.be/EHyQY3VqkOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's the jihottie

Also that video fuarkkkk man

Why don't North Africans in France just honour-kill their slutty daughters like our Muslims do when they find out Brayden and the rest of the rugby team rain a train on Aisha?

youtu.be/_5utoZin5Os
youtu.be/HZiK_1oBZlc
youtu.be/oBdO3Y8B3KE
youtu.be/JalQQ6yzinc

But your sisters do the same back home....

What the fuck is a muslimah

Why does it sound so retarded

>pure and modest Muslimahs

Lmao go to Morocco

>that belgian guy that fucked like ~200 moroccan women just by promising to marry them
>implying

>white trash
Yeah, right.

Niggers are responsible for that trash culture.

Because they aren't in north africa so it's illegal to murder people

american culture did this

:^)

Based Servaty, his XXX pictures can be found online with a little bit of obstination

Nice.

I can't wait for sexual revolution in muslim countries and among muslim communities in Europe.

Will be goat because I'm a filthy white male with xenophilia and affinity for non-white women.

youtu.be/MORAiB1KHFs

Pls help i would like to find these pics and videos

They're not that good. Most of the girls are like 6/10.

>sexual revolution

'no'

The Muslim word is degenerate as fuck RIGHT NOW due to its rotting traditional structures

The so-called "sexual revolution" is the offspring of puritanism and liberalism --> muh wimminz rights --> no sex for you

>marrying them and giving them a green card visa
All women are whores.

NSFW

imagefap.com/pictures/2509502/Belguel-Scandal-Belgian-Reporter-Morroccan-Wives-DL-Link

Please don't kill my dreams. I only had sex with 3 non-white girls in my life because besides students and random autistic immigrants who became polishboos, I can't get any good looking non-white girls here.
I was dreaming that sexual revolution will come to muslim countries I visited, like Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia(especially) so I can go back there, go to a club and get laid with hot, local, north African girl.

The Muslimah girls that go for white """men""" are worse than that lmao

Jus go to Beirut

Not really. My friend is a cook, a very good one, he lives in France and has a beautiful muslim wife. They got 2 sons now and she's still a 9/10.

>Tunisia(especially)
fuck off we pure

I can. I mean I can afford traveling so please tell me more.

You can get laid in North Africa right now because there is NO "sexual revolution", otherwise you would get the exact same results than at home

In a Moroccan club you're likely to find prostitutes only though

A Tunesian belly dancer was the first girl to place her ass on my lap, she moved it, shaked it and as a kid I fapped to her for years.
It might be the reason why I love brown girl so much, she basically converted me with her ass and tits. I was 13 back then.

Lebanese chicks are hot af and western

Find one online and meet her irl if you're autistic. If you're normal just find one as a tourist.

Thanks

Decidedly mediocre tbqhwy

If there is a sexual revolution among Muslims, it's not white males who will benefit, but black men, as they already fuck Muslim girls in Europe.

vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

>these girls go out with young black guys because they think North African boys are too narrow-minded and bossy
>black men are popular in France thanks to rap and hip-hop
>this phenomenon is growing, you get black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”
>black guys leave the girls once they’re pregnant. The girls become single moms and are accused of hiding their bad reputation to attract Arab boys as if nothing had happened

youtu.be/EHyQY3VqkOA

No

this is 100% true

Sexual revolution in the west is just a meme, you get laid way more easily everywhere else

t. knower

I never went further then the tourist places because I had some bad experiences, for example in Egypt.

I'm normal I guess, I never been to Lebanon and I don't mind traveling there. I'll do some research, I might visit if it's nice.

this is mostly true to be honest but there are exceptions
pic is a girl I know with her buttugly greek bf

I would delet this

Fuck me. She's qt but the guy is a mess.

Tunisian Internet Defense Force in full swing lmao boys

GREEKed

Kebabs are even more insecure than Sup Forums.
Even covering up their sisters doesn't work, because most of them preserve their vaggo but take it in the ass during high school. The butthurt when they date a nigger is beyond charts because they know

>sexual revolution
They already have boy fucking what else do you need desu?

>because they know

and theres nothing they can do about it

based sharameet

im a muslim and it will take at least a 100 years (not exaggerating) in more "progressive" places like Lebanon, Tunisia, Jordan.
some Israeli Arabs already fuck in university dormitories, but their vast majority still wait for marriage.

other places like Peninsula Arabs, Egypt, Iraq, etc. will take more than 100 years. unlike the modern world, new generations over here are still religious or traditionalists.

>new generations over here are still religious or traditionalists.
it's ogre

good, though I'm afraid to see how low will we be into degeneracy in 100 years.

zoophilia maybe.

He looks fine. It's the teeth reallu.

Maybe he has a huge cock

Better than exploding yourself or not eating through a whole month and other stupid shit moslems do.

you can't stop it achmed

you come to my country, your women will conform to our culture