Best Mic for under $100 CAN

Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for a good studio mic for under $100 Canadian. Looking for solid sound range, and clear voice. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qa9SbQWyex0
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0
clyp.it/hwiyahfy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums
Blue yeti
>/csg/
BM-800 with spooky power
>Sup Forums
Samsung Go

There's only two options:
NW-800 vs Shure SM58-LC

NW-800 is ass, go for a sm57 or sm58

youtube.com/watch?v=qa9SbQWyex0

this guy can be pretty annoying at times and the point is all over the place, but I found this video informative when it comes to audio equipment.

So I should buy a yeti, right? It seems to sound just as good as his setup and it's like $400 less.

Consult the guide, my dude

Vouch for the Samson Go. It's really fucking good for the money. You'll be able to put a bunch of your budget back in your wallet too.

a point I took from he video is that if you need a good sounding mic for $100 or less, get the blue snowball because it sounds just as good as the yeti at half the price. if you want some real quality, extra clear with no background noise and such, you h

pressed wrong button or whatever, as I was saying continuing from the near end. you have to cough up some real cash.

ive got an mxl 770 and i like it quite a bit. It's a bit bassy but nothing a small amount of EQing couldn't fix. but lets be honest if you're doing studio shit spend more on a mic

cad u37

It's ass, but a good starting spot. Get a feel for all the other components that come with a non-usb microphone then upgrade using the same stuff you got with the NW-800.

I think that BM-800+phantom power is the best choice in the $30-50 price range based on modularity alone. You can always upgrade to a proper USB audio interface, and then upgrade your mic (either modify the BM-800 or move onto a new mic). I'd say that this combo beats the Yeti, since it performs like the snowball anyway.

I mean. I fucking love my AT2020 beyond believe. Picks up lows better than 2035 IMO.

But coming in at 99$ with no included XLR cable or interface you'll also need an XLR cable and an audio interface.

If you have the money I'll go e the defacto Scarlett 2i2 Gen 2 Audio interface along with, you guessed it, an XLR cable of any brand.

SM-58. There is a reason it's the golden standard.

The /csg/ wiki recommends the MK-F100TL for people too poor to get phantom power. Is it decent for audio recordings or should I save up further?

auna mic900-b

could someone kindly post an audio clip of someone using it?

I've got a Samson C03U and perfectly happy with it.

Pretty annoying at times? That autist just blatantly ripped off soulbrothanumbuh3 while making it ten times less funny. He's an insufferable faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0

I've got a proper setup, but this is my goto mic for on the go uses. Say i want to stream while in a hotel for example, I just throw this in my bag and im set. Amazing quality for low price.

Fug, forgot link: clyp.it/hwiyahfy

Echo Dot $50 and you know it works because a major corporation and soon government types wants it to work at insane batman levels.

>golden standard
It's not a golden standard for anything, except being a half decent durable as fuck stage mic. It's great for an all arounder, but it's not the gold standard for anything.
See

don't bother with a studio mic without a studio.