Uk we need to talk

Uk we need to talk.

What the fuck are you voting for tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4yYAkZw2k
adamsmith.org/the-liberal-case-for-leave
youtube.com/watch?v=ceB7LlRb2bE
rt.com/uk/347636-brexit-rowling-beckham-boris/
youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you implying that the Brits on Sup Forums are old enough to vote?

Remain

Remain

Cuck

nice buzzword senpai

The cuck option is fucking our economy and handing more power to the likes of France and Germany.

Most Brits on Sup Forums realise that the majority of Sup Forums supports Leave because it would be terrible for the UK.

There is only one choice Brits
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4yYAkZw2k

Remain.

There's a lot of valid points on both sides but I think we're stronger in especially since a lot of companies use us as a platform to sell shit to the rest of Europe. (they don't like paying taxes though)

>poland against remaning

hmmmmmmmm

;^)

I'm voting for Leave.

>mfw all these wogs nogs and pakis are voting leave because they think the UK will suddenly import millions of jungle bunnies and raghead shitskins

They'll be surprised when are nige is voted top lad and they get put on the banter boat to st helena

Remain,
I want to be a digital nomad, EU makes that far simpler to do.

>50% of his "country's" laws are made overseas

This is your Murrica moment, Britain. Cast away the fuedal overlords across the Strait and become who you were born to be, the uniter of the Anglo world.

>they don't like paying taxes though

True, but they do employ lots of Brits and I'd rather they continue doing that than head across the Channel and employ continentals

Sup Forumstard nigel never ever mentioned deportation of pakis , he actually hated only on the white eastern euros. You Sup Forumstards live in another word .

Leave. I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference though. Here's a good read for those undecided who aren't complete rorkes: adamsmith.org/the-liberal-case-for-leave

>Everyone stops buying BMWs and starts buying Holdens
Nah.

>50%
I've seen that number go from 7 to 80, good luck finding true facts in this era.

>50% of his "country's" laws are made overseas

That's not true though. Fact check it on Full Fact or similar.

I'm not allowed to vote lmao

>brexit happens
>sweden leaves too
>france leaves too
>italy leaves too
>w-we'll wreck our own economy guys but the eu economies will still be p-perfectly fine i p-promise
enjoy having the rest of your country destroyed i guess lol

Leave

Any percentage is unacceptable. The UN has condemned some of Australia's hardline border protection policies and we told them to go fuck themselves, meanwhile England is forced to prostrate to the EU Court of Human Rights and allow terrorists to continue sapping benefits and avoiding prosecution.

How would it be terrible? What about the cash you toss into the EU? What exactly would happen if you left?

I miss the Abbott memes...
youtube.com/watch?v=ceB7LlRb2bE

How do you know all those countries will leave too? You don't know that. It's also perfectly possible and rational that they will form closer ties without the UK there

People shilling for Leave have to either lie or pretend a number of improbable things will definitely happen.

>Australia's hardline border protection policies
Your immigration per capita is double the UK's. Don't talk to us about immigration. You're far more in love with immigration than us, despite us being in the fucking EU.

>meanwhile England is forced to prostrate to the EU Court of Human Rights
The ECHR is NOT part of the EU. Russia is a member of the ECHR you idiot. And Australia is part of international Human Rights organisations.

>tfw stopping the boats has bi-partisan political support from both ends of the spectrum

>What exactly would happen if you left?
????
But here's the kicker, what happens if we stay? Nobody knows what the future holds either way. People are talking like it's some unprecedented madness if we leave, but the cracks are showing anyway. (Spoiler: it might hurry the demise tho..)

>illegal boats come to australia
>we deport them to offshore refugee camps

>illegal boats come to europe
>they get free welfare and housing

>How do you know all those countries will leave too?
they said so themselves
you can google it if you want

Except we're not part of the EU's refugee allocation system. We only take refugees that the UK government wants, from the camps. Not the ones shared out by the EU.

This is what I mean. You lie about the Human Rights court, you lie about this, you lie about the % of laws, it's all you have

Because we're an immigrant nation, ever since our founding we've relied on immigrants to populate this massive island and that's never changed. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's the same as all other New World countries. The difference is we have sovereignty over who we allow into our country, and we refuse to admit illegals and queue jumpers.

>People commit crimes
>Deport them to Australia
>They start to run the "country"
>They now selfishly withhold a decent way of life from the less fortunate
Well, no surprises there.

If you don't vote leave, you are not white

Salty

Leave and get closer with the nordics! We are allready building a powerline on the seabed from Norway to England to give you guys cheap hydroelectric power.

France and Italy said they'd leave the EU if the UK left?

Post a credible source. I'd love that to be true, but it isn't.

I'd also love for you to post at least once without telling a blatant lie

Most pakis and poo in loos are voting leave Sup Forumstard

have you googled it yet

Stay out of this Norway

>This is what I mean. You lie about the Human Rights court, you lie about this, you lie about the % of laws, it's all you have
the fuck are you on about

Brown people prefer Leave because after we leave the EU, while immigration would be replaced with brown (non-EU) immigration. Anyone who thinks the post-Cameron government will reduce immigration and hang the economy out to dry is living in a fantasy land

Leavers are voting to replace Poles with Pakis

>Norway isn't in the EU
>still has free movement of peoples

Can you be any more cucked?

He thinks all Aussie flags are the same poster

One or more Aussie shills said the Human Rights courts were part of the EU, said we're forced to take in refugees who come to Europe, said 50% of our laws are made overseas

It's all wrong.

But it happens in any debate about the EU on here because rehashing lies is all your lot have to go on. It's sad because you make the principled Leavers (there are a few) look terrible

Voting leave, there's no problem even if the economy shits itself.
rt.com/uk/347636-brexit-rowling-beckham-boris/

UK leaving = Muslim GB in 20 years from now.

Sharia for all citizens.

>while immigration
white* immigration

Alright simmer down Poland.

>said we're forced to take in refugees who come to Europe
this was me 2bh but i didn't say brits took them in
just europeens
>britistani reading comprehension

mad fucking nerd detected

I'm sorry Sup Forums posters cause you to leave your libshit bubble

>Falling for the belief that he just xenophobic about Poles.
>Not knowing he obviously hates everyone outside his local boozer.

what does the royal family think of this

They think the EU is great
youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA

>I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference though.

Imagine being this unironically stupid

Vegetable rights and peace!

i didn't know the royal family hosted top gear

>royal family

Who gives a fuck what their shitty royal family thinks or does

Top Gear were the royal family, they are our best representation to other countries.

i am quite intrigued by the family 2bh
if i remember right they supported hitler

in out in out shake it all about

Hy Chang

Sharia for uk.

Destroy all anglo scum.

They're of partial German lineage

no, as in, how I'm going to vote.
remain are going to smash it.

Then you aren't a real Australian.

No, he was a traitor and Queen Elizabeth was just a child.

>This is what republicunts actually believe.

fuck me foley......its the same fucking idiots that have been posting on this board for the past 6+ years saying the same shit. You sad little bastard.

ching chong to you

>Have the same head of state
>Brits still need visas though
>The Queen needs a visa to visit her own dominion
Savage Banter.

Of course you'd want that, Sven.