AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAR OF AYYYYYYMD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAR OF AYYYYYYMD

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3200175/microsoft-windows/intel-and-microsoft-qualcomm-are-at-odds-over-windows-10-arm-emulation-move.html
videocardz.com/70511/amd-radeon-vega-frontier-features-gaming-mode
pcworld.com/article/3202659/components-graphics/hands-on-amds-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-vs-nvidia-titan-xp.html
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814105073
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814105074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like AMD and also penis.

But AMD is looking really solid right now. Almost as solid as my penis with this news.

Wow! Preordering 8 of these for my ETH mining rig!

Vega reaching 5000$ due to crypto cucks

>tfw struggling to not buy one, and wait for Navi like I planned

I'll wait tm for navi

nvidia thought AMD would leave her alone if she stayed quiet

>tfw bought 20 more shares of AMD this morning before the hike

Funnily enough all tech stocks are down.

feelsgoodman.

I've been meaning to buy a bunch more. Twitter has actually been my sweetheart the past month

I fins Intel's situation most hilarious, it's at a 10 month low thanks to AMD, around 10 billion market value was shaved off in the last few days

INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

computerworld.com/article/3200175/microsoft-windows/intel-and-microsoft-qualcomm-are-at-odds-over-windows-10-arm-emulation-move.html

They really have no case at all here. This is "Old man yells at clouds" level of stupidity.

>when capitalism werks like it should
CRASHING THESE PRICES

x86 is such an unhealthy market that even one competitor can shake things up.

It really needs to change soon, or ARM is going to keep expanding marketshare until x86 is a relative niche.

can't fucking wait for intel to die. A blunder slowing down technological advancement. Fuck x86

That it can be shaken up is why capitalism is the best. Unless you literally hold equity in Intel/AMD/Nvidia, it's retarded to feel attached to any of them and root for the demise of any. Nigga I'll buy from whoever provides me the best product for the money.

I'm still rooting for the demise of Intel for various reasons unrelated to their products or their stock price.

>faster than titan x
cool
>still costs around $1200
nah

>in GPGPU workloads
Yeah. It's nothing. I fully expect the consumer version to be a piece of shit. Which is a shame because they've been doing so well on the CPU side this year, it just looks like the new Radeon Technology Group is going down the toilet.

>AMD Radeon Vega Frontier paper launch with no reviews
>AMD decided not to sample Vega Frontier to reviewers. This means that independent reviews are not available today and probably won’t be for a while. This leaves us with no information about Vega performance whatsoever (apart from AMD’s in-house marketing metrics).
>Although no one will officially confirm this, AMD Vega was postponed few times (according to AIBs). The reason for the delay is not related to any yield issues, but performance. AMD is clearly trying to boost it by optimizing software to the very last moment. This might also explain missing reviews of Frontier (even from the most trusted tech sites). The reality is that the very first person to provide gaming benchmarks of Vega Frontier is probably going to have the most popular content in months.

videocardz.com/70511/amd-radeon-vega-frontier-features-gaming-mode

@

"AMD HAS NO DRIVERS" meme is back! lol

They're comparing it in workstation tasks because it's similar in price, not sure how it holds up to cheaper Quadros though.
pcworld.com/article/3202659/components-graphics/hands-on-amds-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-vs-nvidia-titan-xp.html

>Our original estimates after seeing Radeon Vega Frontier Edition with Sniper Elite 4 at Computex still hold: The cards appears to be faster than Nvidia's GTX 1080 and close to that of a GTX 1080 Ti card.

Price went down

Early benchmarks have always been good on AMD, way back to bulldozer...

thinking about doing this, every time they launch a product it seems to go up (until it launches and doesn't deliver what they promise) but I could sell day before or day of?

NVidia doesn't send Quadros out as review samples either. It just doesn't happen with workstation cards, Sup Forumsermin.

Nigger, it's going to be a huge dieshrink to 7nm, you would be stupid to not resist and get Navi.

Own a FuryX, so I'm easily set until Navi.

Why AMD don't bench their card with the Quadros?

Do you just assume no one else has google?

Because Radeon Pro SSG (Vega-based one) is not out yet?

>AMD Launches the World’s Fastest Graphics Card for Machine Learning Development and Advanced Visualization Workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, Available Now

Vega is a gayming or a Pro card?

Vega FE is a prosumer card. RX Vega and WX Vega will come later.

But why AMD use a Titan Xp with pro applications? Thats make no sense...

>PROsumer card
Are you retarded?

They are trying to position it between consumer and pro workstation cards. I don't know if I really like this marketing angle, but that's what they're doing. Titan XP used to be able to use Quadro drivers until NVidia stopped that.

Yeah, you could do that. That's a lower risk maneuver, that will either leave you happy you did it, giving you some decent gains, or kicking yourself for now waiting and missing the massive 20%+ gains

It is almost at a 10 month low, though.
Maybe not quite, but close

$5K Vega

topkek

repeat after me:

1070 level performance

What?

No seriously, what?

Hello mr. Huang. Hardware scheduling when?

Repeat after me: You have no life and constantly spam this in every thread because you're a pathetic waste of human skin.

>Our original estimates after seeing Radeon Vega Frontier Edition with Sniper Elite 4 at Computex still hold: The cards appears to be faster than Nvidia's GTX 1080 and close to that of a GTX 1080 Ti card.

>in b4 "hurr durr vulkan"
>in b4 "hurr durr dx12"
>in b4 "hurr durr hardware scheduler sux"

whenever some real competition shows up kid. try and keep up

you are mad because you are angry. of course it runs well in that game it's a glorified amd tech demo at this point.

Real competition is here.
Too bad all glorified AMD tech demos run well on any hardware when motherfucking goyworks titles are usually horse turd in quality.

Read the article you cocksmoking retard.

>To show that it wasn’t just an API advantage, AMD let us play Doom using Vulkan, Prey using DirectX 11, and Sniper Elite 4 using DirectX 12. All of the games were set to their highest game settings, and we played at the native resolution of the panels. Although the identical panels were FreeSync-based, FreeSync was switched off on the AMD GPU.

i'm excited
it's nice to see Intel and Nvidia being kept on their toes
competition and innovation are only ever good for the consumer

hurrr Im talking about the consumer rx release vega cards. I would hope a 1200 card can keep up with the 1080ti

Intel can't innovate and every time NVIDIA actually does innovation it results in Thermi. At least Intel makes good NICs and some quality SRAM (and decent NAND). NVIDIA makes fuckall.

RX Vega is expected to perform even better in gaming than the prosumer Founders Edition card.

1200 card uses the same die RX Vega will use. Vega10 is Vega10.

I'm gonna stick with my 980ti til the next batch of cards.

is that why they keep pushing back the release? to meet expectations. wait for navi everyone.

either way is that prices are coming down in all regards

this is a good thing

well no prices WOULD'VE been coming down if the ethereum boom wasn't strangling stock levels but you still understand my point

Intel never lowers prices. And it won't do it now since shareholders demand 60% margins or bust. NVIDIA usually prices their consumer stuff aggresively enough anyway, GPU market is much more volatile.

tech media is no different than news media, they are all shills to whoever pays more

Living in Romania right now. Got my hands on a 1060 6GB for an incredibly low price for an European country. Looking at this. Having a huge laugh, enjoying my Cuda cores.

see

They are obviously trying to optimize the gaming drivers ahead of RX Vega's release, however you're just mindlessly shitposting like a good NDrone, so I can't expect anything more than retardation out of you.

canada actually received a price drop on the 7700k after Ryzen hit

>Canada
We're talking about MSRP pricing, not about 3rd world frozen shitholes.

Intel has no legal precedent. I'm sure of a small company can beat Sony then Qualcomm and Microsoft won't have any problems with Intel.

very obvious. why lisa su hung her head in shame during prey demo. you could tell she was considering Sudoku in hear head

wow stay mad then

7700K was pretty overpriced in Canada before that price drop.

>why
Because showing crossfire Vegas on 60hz no freesync projector was beyond retarded.

retarded decisions are part and parcel of the AMD business

(You), Huang-san.

>they actually released a Intel-rivalling cpu on 1/10th of the budget, the absolute madmen!

>no reviews
it looks VERY suspicious in terms of its performance...

good luck getting one at affordable price thanks to buttcoin miners

>freesync
>projector
Are you fucking retarded?

I'll reach the the interwebz and rip out your fucking colon

Neither AMD or Nvidia send out review samples of prosumer/workstation cards. Soon(tm).

You mad, m8? Don't worry, I'll sell a used one to you in 6 months when I'm done with it at only a 300% markup for breaking it in for you.

Then I'll take your excised colon and strangle you with it

The perf/watt/price isn't going to be as good as the 580/480, so miners aren't going to eat it up.

They don't have money to buy a quadro.

Chinese miners get free power subsidized by the Chinese government. Price/performance is all that matters, not power efficiency.

Rx 580 at 1500mhz core. Gonna be comfy for a while. Get vega next year

Okay? It's even less worth buying in that situation, because buying 4 RX 480s is going to blow one Vega FE out of the water in mining.

I hope you're being intentionally retarded here.

Instant price cut? Looks like it's $1000 for the aircooled and $1500 for the watercooled version now.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814105073
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814105074

>And it won't do it now since shareholders demand 60% margins or bust

Are shareholders retarded? AMD is going to rip Intel a new asshole with that stance.

is that why GPU mining is a meme again?

Got you beat son, I have a rig that can hold 20 of these babies.

AMD always kills on early benchmarks. Where will it really stand on release though?

Of course they are. They want money, here and now.

>But why AMD use a Titan Xp with pro applications
New there was something up. AMD benchmarks Everytime.

We still won't have anything more than a rough estimate since RX Vega won't be out for another month.

STOP
THINK OF THE POOR MINERS

>Are shareholders retarded?
Yes

yeah well you played a tranny in twin peaks so whatever duchovny

No? Please enlighten me.

FUCKING WOOD SCREWS, PORK SHOULDERS

Novidya is making the exact same mistake Intel did, which is assuming they can just sell fuckhueg dies forever and AMD won't come up with a way to fuck them right in the ass. Infinity Fabric linked GPU dies would turn Volta aka "big die Pascal" into mulch.

And if they bring back the hardware scheduler its going to be Thermi 2.0 all over again, just like intel and Skylake X/Netburst 2.0

itt: fever dreams of constipated can't poo in loos

Same was said for ryzen and we saw how that turned out