Computer locked

Computer locked

how long does it take to buy bitcoin? what do I even have to do to send them $300?

how long will this take

How could you get it if you're not on some massive local network?

He probably connected to public wifi without blocking the SMB and netbios ports like he should have the first time around.

>what do I even have to do to send them $300?
give me 600 dollars and i'll tell you.

>tfw bitcoin's value is supported by ransomware

this is probably going to be bad for bitcoin and crypto shit in general, the gov almost fucked it in the past then decided it was a good thing and thats when it started to get super valuable but now after this it is going to get shat on for all we know this is a conspiracy the central banking system is trying to destroy anonymous money sharing

don't pay they won't unlock your shit

Their email was disabled, don't even bother.

How about turn off your computer and remove the A/C adapter and remove the battery dumbass. wait a bit then replug everything in and go to another access point if you are on your shitty Mac sipping a latte at Starcucks.

They can't connect to you if you aren't on a consistent connection like some networked office.

people are this retarded. No connection no ransom. Use your fucking heads!

fucking wow

have these wannacry fags ever unlocked anyone's computer ever?

>have these wannacry fags ever unlocked anyone's computer ever?
not that i know of

You mean after they pay? Yes. My friends dad is the president of a large natural gas company. They were hit by it and he paid the ransom. He asked me a few basic questions about Bitcoin because I talked about it with his son a bit.

There was no mechanism built in for them to know if you have paid or not.

first i have heard of this working

was it the original wannacry?

>There was no mechanism built in for them to know if you have paid or not.
that was dumb of them

10-20 minutes via card2card transaction to some shady guy from localbitcoins.com

>how long will this take
Restore from backup? Less time than trying to pay. Their email account has been blocked.

YOU CANNOT UNLOCK THIS LATEST RANSOMWARE, THE EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN

>THE EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN
Cant they use bitmessage?