So she's essentially going to be 4 more years of Obama, right...

So she's essentially going to be 4 more years of Obama, right? So why is everyone losing their shit over the fact that she's gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/
youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama hasn't done shit and has just let problems go. If this continues much longer, you're fucked.

she's a woman

triples confirms

An ugly one

Nice trips

>TPP
>TTIP
>Open border policies in US and Europe
>Bombing Middle east and make niggers and muslims to go to europe
>She's all for degeneracy
I wonder why...

She's more liberal, so she'll be like Obama, but better.

>its a mexican cuck who shills for white nationalist issues episode

No, Obama is more liberal than Clinton. That's just a straight up fact.

>it's a smug liberal episode

Millenials can't handle the fact that their super progressive candidate didn't win

She was heavily involved in engineering the "revolutions" in the middle east. Expect more of that if she's elected.

These are the same millennials that voted for Obama and still like him but now think the candidate most like him isn't good enough.

She's generally less sincere than Obama and is a little more militaristic

This is also a huge part of it

He's not as liberal as they were hoping but still not a Republican.

supporting TTIP should be a criminal offence, desu
Does she support it?

>implying such policies will not screw up my country too, just like NAFTA did

she's a wall street whore so of course she does

yes, she does, it is another step of their globalist plan

Its just insecure chauvinist men who are triggered about her

It's gonna be much more fun with Russia if she is a president.
Trump is cool and not hysterical.

>Trump is cool and not hysterical
That's why even North Korea endorses him!

Because when life's good for extended periods of time, people begin to believe any change is good.

>4 more years
Try 8

>Approval ratings of Obama are much, much higher than the 2 presidential hopefuls
I hope you get just how rare it is for a sitting president to be more favorable than 2 hopefuls.
I have an American friend (that hates Obama and voted Romney in 2012) that would rather Obama initiate martial law for a few years than having to vote for either Clinton or Trump.

Obama was bad, but Hillary is twice as corrupt and militarily aggressive. Honduras, Syria, Libya and Ukraine had Hillary's and Nuland's fingerprints all over them.

Fundamentally it's because people are scared of being lorded over by a woman.

No, Hillary is just a shit person.

>I don't want 50 million non-citizenship worthy immigrants shitting up the economy
>I don't want someone who should be in jail in the whitehouse
>I don't want the national debt to increase
>I don't want America to be cucked into submission
>I don't want my personal rights infringed upon
>I don't want the price of AR-15s to rise

Aren't you supposed to be fluffing Jamal in preperation for your wifes return home?

pretty much this, people who actually want the US to move more left should be glad it's Hillary since her small proposals are far more likely to get through than the insane bullshit Panders was peddling.

Military aggression from the USA is good, though.

If the USA doesn't assert itself, then dictators and scum everywhere flourish.

>Syria
It's the USA fault for citizens there rebel against their dictator right?
>Lybia
More like UK and France dragged the US in.
>Ukraine
The US has been providing humanitarian aids to developing countries including Russia. Whether it was used to support anti-government riots needs more facts.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/

She's going to get us into a war. We're probably going to join the Saudis in invading Yemen.

I don't know if Trump would do the same, he might, but he also might not. With HRC it's guaranteed.

Fund and tour your own world police, "Humanitarian Superpower" Sweden.

Relations with Saudi Arabia are cooling though. U.S. is already seeking a more reliable ally in Iran.
Saudi government is also at risk of collapsing soon.
It's 50/50 for your scenario.

The very fact that this woman even wants to be sitting in the same seat where her husband was getting blown by Monica years back speaks volumes on just how sociopathic the Clintons really are. A complete lack of normal human emotions is scary.

Why the hell krauts don't kick her out of the country? Nobody likes her, not even germans!

Oh, I actually confused Clinton with Merkel, well, they are the same person anyway, witches that only want to make obscenes amount of money while fucking everyone else.

The Saudis dump cash into her foundation. Our country as a whole might be on the fence, but she's a friend of Saudi Arabia.

Israeli people or people that sympathize with Israel (Time Warner, etc.) gave a lot of money to Obama's campaign as well, yet US-Israel relations have never been this bad.
The president does listen to advisors when it comes to geopolitics.
That being said, ye who knows she might push for that, like I said it's 50/50.
A saudi collapse is more likely to happen (then again, such drastic measures like invading Yemen are the most likely to happen in chaotic times, anyways).

She'd be far more disastrous than Obama in foreign policy

>Zionist
>cuckold
>Wall Street shill
>war monger despite never serving a day in her life
>sends thousands of men to die
>says women are the biggest victims of war
>corrupt
>laughs like a maniac talking about dead enemies
>gets off rapist of 12 year old girl scot free
>unironically considers herself a feminist despite all this

Forget Yemen, Saudis and Turks are just waiting for the day Obama leaves so they can start sending troops into Syria

I guarantee we will see a Saudi/Turkey war against the Syrian Army in 2017

She does have a lot of experience, but she will be a lot more hawkish than Obama, who was kinda dovish by American standards.

Obama did say a lot of clumsy things (WE HAVE LITERALLY NO STRATEGY FOR ISIS PLEASE STAND BY), I don't think Hillary will do this as often, if anything she does know what she's talking about.

>Zionist
Not really, she'll likely continue distancing the U.S. from Israel

Rest is about right.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ

who knows, the entire spectacle is so riddle with memes and disinfo that she could as well be the best president the us has ever had.

should become apparent in the first year what she's really capable of

I meant disastrous in that she'll be headstrong and plunge America into another Iraq type situation.

Well yeah, that's literally America's geopolitical strategy, divide and conquer.

the U.S. needs to intervene to stay relevant. The U.S. dollar is military backed, with almost nothing else to back it.
They have to literally intervene in every medium-sized conflict to not have their currency collapse. Such is the life of a hyperpower that wants to stay a hyperpower.

I mean ye surely the U.S. wants to have a vastly overvalued currency without having to intervene every 3 months for it, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

But ye if more hawkish is worse than dovish to you, then yes Hillary Clinton would be bad at foreign policy.

go to bed carl

She is a fucking neocon puppet.
Also
>American country
>election a woman
Did you guys not learn with Argentina and us? It doesn't work guys, it just doesn't.

YOU ALL WILL BE SOCIAL CASTRATED SAME LIKE EUROPEANS

No she is not.

She's more right wing than Bush.

Because he voice is really annoying

Amazing how many lies you fit in one post.

Where the fuck do you get this bullshit from?

Jesus Christ you're like one of the "china is collapsing" shills that is perenially wrong.

>hilarry wins
8 years of americucks memes

>trump wins
make america great again

The Wahabi Saudi government is only allowed to exist because the U.S. needs it.

Contrary to popular belief, islamic (especially wahabi) governments are not extremely stable.

There's a full-blown game of thrones going on in Saudi Arabia and we're all looking the other way because you need it as a strategic ally.

Even more amazing how you did not say a word to reason why they're lies.