Brazil is ours

Brazil is ours

You can have it, but I don't know why you'd want it

i dont care.

much.

yet.

Why do Japs dislike Jap-Brazilian? I saw some News about Jap-Brazilian Toyota workers before.

Why do koreans dislike korean-american? I saw some news about Jay Park before

TORA TORA TORA

cause the white washed korean kid was a typical trash

>the white washed korean kid actually has a sense of individuality and we hate that

Fucking stupid gooks

>white washed
White washed is good w/o PC. When it comes to white washed for most minorities, it means being PC

really? white washed to me means skateboarding and saying bro a lot

that useless bully kid was a human trash and i hate you koreaboo slut

Many of my Asian friends who are white washed are usually super PC and sympathize with Ferguson and shit. I guess they are influenced a lot by their white liberal friends. Interestingly my Asian friends who are less white washed dont give a damn about PC. I felt that to be really weird

Hue

You can keep it Jap.

sure go ahead whatever take those but remember the diaoyu ((""""Senkaku"""") islands belong to CHINA.

钓鱼岛是中国的
日本滚出钓鱼岛!
日本滚出中国!

not as much as Korean residents

>a sense of individuality
lmao what the fuck is this shit

I'd guess it has to do with claiming they belong to the same thing ("we're Japanese!") and yet having different cultures due to culture branching, rural background, assimilation...

Also maybe the sense of individuality hinted.

lmao
its hilarious to see a stupid gook and a muh white br monkey getting uptight over netouyos and hugging each other based on usual gossips, not proven sources.
some korean itt knows that whitewashing is a ridiculous thing to do but the said gook and this monkey seem to be most willing to get whitewashed or rather they believe they are part of whites in some way lmao

br monkeys and jap netouyos and gook gookpongs cant ever make a point and anything worth discussing about

YOU'RE THE MONKEY! YOU JAP MONKEY!