How was your childhood in your country?

How was your childhood in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fun. We used to play soldiers and run around the woods. I was big into legos and Revell soldiers.

Played lots of video games. That's about it.

me too

and look where that got us

Great
>tfw 20+ kids on your playground
Teens were hard times tbqh

depressing
got used it only very recently

Pretty good, I grew up in the country so life was motorbikes, shooting, fishing and other random outdoorsy stuff.
Being a kid was so easy going

due to moving home when i was just a child i wasn't able to build up any decent friendship...
also many time spent onto school books.

Fun

Playing tag or football, climbing trees, going outside, making fires, learning to cycle, learning to swim, building barely floating rafts, building bows from plastic pipes and whatnot.

Video games only really started being my thing when I was 12 years old.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo

It was good. I was about as happy as I currently am. I had more friends and female contact. I have a lot more time to play video game now that I'm not in school (or working) though. It evens out .

>elementary school
>studying

It was great, but it was back before everyone lost their fucking minds and started locking their kids in cages to keep them safe... and before the internet.

I grew up in a small town where no one locked their doors or cars and me and my friends would ride all over the place on our bikes, and go to the park by ourselves and play on dangerously unsafe playground equipment that would occasionally chop some kids finger off or break their bones when they would fall off it, and pretend the local pedophile that everyone in town knew about and would occasionally visit the park was chasing us as we laughed and had a race to escape him, and climb trees and build tree houses, and ride 4 wheelers into the woods and start small fires and shoot out widows with sling shots and bb guns and steal cigarettes from the grocery store(before they started putting them behind the counter) and smoke them under bridges and spray paint swastikas and pentagrams, and we'd spend the night over each others houses watching gory horror movies, and playing nintendo games, and waking up and watching tons of cartoons...

I kinda want kids some day, but I'm afraid I'd get arrested and have them taken away for child neglect if I raised them the way I was.

In elementary school I had plenty of friends and was happy and stuff.
In high school I became the weird kid nobody liked and people stared at in disgust and got bullied sometimes. I think it's due to puberty. After going to another school people just left me alone which I preferred to being bullied.
Now I'm not weird anymore but I don't have many friends because I had to learn how to be social all over again.

Your childhood sounds pretty cool

pretty damn boring

some little wetback spic stole my brand new bike from my yard

Now I desire genocide of all spics

used to play snes every day

When i was 11 me and two mates witnessed a third mate get run over by a car, we were kicking around a rugby ball and it got onto the road..

Ill never forget the sound of him hitting the ground, we screamed for help and some adults nearby rushed to us, we were all standing around him in utter shock, blood coming from his mouth, he couldn't even cry properly, like a blend of moaning and whimpering, shallow breathes. The driver was losing his shit and panicking. My mate died before the ambos arrived.

I never ever told his mother what i saw that day, none of us have, none of us wants to tell her we saw the moment his life faded away from his eyes.

nice blog post faggot

pls upboat and subscribe thx

It was pretty good.

Played a lot of Civilization on Mac and a bunch of PS1 games.

Then runescape and then WoW

And now I'm here

pretty cool tbqh

>people will give coin whenever you beg
>there are always food in trash cans
>you only get to sell your body twice to a foreigner for money in order to survive
>poverty stricken but strong enough to live on it
>no super typhoons to BTFO your house made of cardboard box

yeah, despite free time when i was a kid i was forced to pass several hours per day on school books.
thanks to my parents i'm not an illiterate vidya-addict millennial like you :)

when i was 12 i found Sup Forums /d/ and fapped to futa
stroy of my life

If you had to study in elementary school you are literally retarded m8

>back before everyone lost their fucking minds and started locking their kids in cages to keep them safe

we build forts in the woods and fought each other with sticks and makeshift bows. Then we set the other camp on fire. We blew up post mailboxes and did a lot of other stuff we considered fun.

Imagine kids today would even try this. They all would get send to psychologists and shit.

I bullied gaijin kids everyday

heh

About 35% video games
45% cartoons
30% running outside flapping my arms around pretending to be a Pokemon
I'm nearly 24 and it's still the same

are there lots of hot chicks in your country?

>you will never pretend to be a pokemon again without people thinking you have mental issues
Might as well kill myself.

>You can never piss on your friends whole shouting SQUIRTLE ever again
I want to go back to 1999

I spend my childhood in Sweden
It was good, was kind of a bully though ( I bullied my Iranian friend to gain favor and get closer to my jewish friend)
Now that I look back at it I feel great regret over bullying him, he was such a nice guy, but oh well karma is a bitch, I got heavily bullied when I came here, even was a cutfag from grade 6 to 7

man I've tried so many times to throw a dragonball ki blast or at least fly a bit

never worked

I had a superman costume once and I honestly believed that I could fly while wearing it but I was never able to after spending hours jumping around in the backyard.

>trying to execute a double jump

>spend
spent

fuck me i need to sleep

My mother married again to a massive beta faggot. He used to call me "my wife's son" kek. Was all fun until he abused me 7 times.

nice numbers amigo
did he fuck you in the asshole?

just out of curiousity, knowing that it was not someone who was your true father, and that it was someone you didn't like and didn't look up to, did this mean that him abusing you basically had no effect on you psychologically? Or is that not the way it works?

90% of time outside playing hide n seek and other games with friends.
On rainy days we played video games like HoMM 3, Mario party, SSB, CTR etc.
Good times.

>we build forts in the woods and fought each other with sticks and makeshift bows. Then we set the other camp on fire. We blew up post mailboxes and did a lot of other stuff we considered fun.
We would take our dad's paintball guns are do literal war reenactments after we've built the forts. Those were the fucking days.

they were good times
back then i could have fun while being sober

At what age do you start drinking in Funland? 9?

I first got wasted at 13 and started regular drinking at 15, that is pretty average afaik.

around 14 or so. back then it was under control, when I turned 18 i started drinking more and more and more.

now here I am 5 years later

>there are people who drink alone

i drink alone and with my friends

being drunk feels better for any kind of situation

nobody used that word ???

Hmm yeah idk, after the third time i started liking

I spent all my childhood on football field, playing soccer and 'four square', cycling and just hanging around the whole city. Also I used to collect car emblems by stealing from bandit's E34.
I was allowed to be outside till midnight, there were no mobile phones, but parents never worried much.
Sure, it was the best time of my life.

Just like here then, although I started drinking a bit later.

Oh man... well
I remember that even as a child I was kind of a retard and was kind of antisocial, but still I remember having a lot of fun. I mean, I wasn't exactly like mentally ill or something, I was that weird kid that would "pretend to be retarded", yeah, as a kid I had a very strange sense of humor. I remember that I would run and scream like an idiot and would say questionable things just to see othere other kids and adults would react. One time a teacher from the school even told my parents that I need to see psychologist, and my fathers indeed send me to a psychologist. I had nothing of course.
I also had a couple of friends, but all of them , BY PURE COINSIDENCE, movef to other cities, that happen when I was like 14. So all my highschool I was a depressed loner with no friends at all, is not that I did't tried to make friends, its just that I somegow didn't matured completely at that time or something and nobody would talk to me me because people find de me weird, it was in college whan all that changed, but that's another story.
All of my friends were similar to me, antisocial weirdos that would make fun of the "normal people" because they were disgusting or something. We used to go to each others houses or to the park to either talk about stupid shit, pretend to be retards, or playing videogames. Somehow at this stage I managed to get a girlfriend, I'm not even sure how, but I did. Also, one would imagine because how I am I would be bullied, but actually no, I was the bully. Me and my friends used to make fun of other kids, even to the point of insulting them for no reason or hit them for no reason.
I had a strange childhood, but I liked it.

kuk

>I also had a couple of friends, but all of them , BY PURE COINSIDENCE, movef to other cities, that happen when I was like 14. So all my highschool I was a depressed loner with no friends at all
Same thing happened to me.